17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky you. What sucks even more is that unless I'm with my one friend who drives and with whom I get high, I have to take the bus to meet my dope girl since I still don't have my own car because I'm broke as shit (fuck me, man. Lol).

Luckily though I can just walk/short bus ride to my Roxi/backup weed/oxy dude and (although in the opposite direction) the kpin/backup-backup weed/tina dude. My coke/primary weed/k guy will bring it to me if I don't have a ride, albeit an hour and a half later than when he tells you.

And since I normally get my drugs as soon as I have money/other drugs to trade, I find myself getting everything during the day/early-mid evening so I only ever have to worry about people not being around because either a) they don't have anything, b) they owe me something and are thus ducking me, c) they're eating dinner, or d) they're still at their day job/in class. (but only 1 has a real job. The other 3 are: a college (grad) student, full time dealer, and the other one is homeless. Bet you couldn't guess which is which lol)

Atleast no matter what I have weed. 3 out of my 4 dealers can get me nothing but medical quality bud, and my dope dealer can get me the shittiest ghetto mexibrick imagineable lol. Plus, even if I couldn't you would have to be severely mentally challenged to not be able to find a good weed connect no matter where you are in the northeast, especially in a city/college town

Last edited:
Let me guess.. the college grad is the one who will deliver.. the homeless dude is your backup/backup.. and the full time dealer is your roxi/backupweed/oxy dude..

Amirite?
Probably not.

damn dude, even as sober and confident as I am, that post right there makes me wish I had a shot. haha. nah, im kidding. but still sounds like a killer fucking time.

play it safe, of course.. but blast away.

Just picked up a stack, should be an awesome couple of days haha

Take it easy bro. My friend and I were recently talking about how little you feel the dope the morning after a night of going hard. The only real way to get the most out of it is to wait as long as you can before using again, preferably close to 24 hours. Your mind will play tricks on you though, making you think that you are sick already so then you use more, but if you don't cave in the sickness will likely pass for a few more hours, and you can get a lot more out of your dope without having to suffer and withdrawals.

^I agree...right now, if I skipped my 1.5 mg bupe dose and waited another 12 hours to take it, I'd be convinced I was sick...but in reality, the real sickness wouldn't set in for at least 2 days from this point...

Of course, the psychological aspect of withdrawal is just as much of a bitch as the physical aspect, maybe even more...Even bupe, which doesn't provide all that much of a "buzz"...once it's taken away, you realize that it was doing a hell of a lot more than you even realized....

It's amazing though...once you do kick the dependence to everything...it's amazing how good you feel!

^My dilated pupils when I wake up before taking my Sub or dope are enough to convince me I am in withdrawal, its not psychosomatic. Along with having no desire to do anything, no appetite whatsoever, sore 'old man' joints/muscle and probabyl freezing my ass off regardless of the temperature.

Granted if you can wake up and get going you'll probably feel better. Waking up sucks as it is so it makes mild w/d seem awful. If you can wake up you might notice its not that bad. But some mornings I can't even move from bed without a fix, so that is an issue.

Blues, I think the psychological aspect is worse. My brain can be a real cunt at times.

I take 12-16MG every morning around 730AM of bupe; thats my only dosage of the day.usually when I wake up I am a little eh but that is all a head game and its just part of waking up. right away I throw 2 bupe in the mouth and just chill as I started to get ready, shower, whatever. by the time I leave that house and I am driving to work I feel great and ready to rock the day. again, its all head games but as long as I can stay ahead of the game.

Blues, I think the psychological aspect is worse. My brain can be a real cunt at times.

I tend to agree with you. We all know the thing where you'll be getting dopesick, with completely real symptoms, but the second you have the dope in your hand you feel 10x better!

I can't prove it, but I actually think that if you're on a schedule with opiates, you get some withdrawal symptoms whenever it's time for your next scheduled dose. I don't think it's completely psychological either. I remember when I was on methadone, I'd always feel kind of anxious and achey in the morning before I dosed, my nose would be running. A few times I showed up at the clinic 5 minutes too late and missed my dose for the day!(Which is why being on methadone sucks) The first few hours I started to feel shittier and was sure I was gonna spend the day sick, but a few hours later I was fine. Even by the 48 hour mark I wasn't really that bad. I've had similar experiences at detoxes that used bupe and made you wait until you were in moderate to severe WD using the COWS scale. They'd check your Blood Pressure and your pupil size and wouldn't give you your first dose until you hit certain criteria. I always felt really sick in the beginning, but after a few hours I'd start to feel better before the REAL symptoms kicked in 10-12 hours later!

Since I first got physically addicted to H, I've always been a person that takes a long time to get sick. As long as I used enough dope, I could usually make it about a full day after my last shot before I was getting any serious symptoms. It also takes me a long time to kick...Day 5 and 6 are always my worst days...

I pretty much always did all my dope in any given day without saving any for the morning. I'd wake up feeling okay and be able to work the whole day. Although I definitely would start feeling some anxiety and early symptoms by the end of the day. If we had to stay late, I'd get so pissed off! Having to go cop at rush hour sucks!

I also noticed, even if I just did a tiny shot that wouldn't even get me high in the morning, I'd be nodding a little bit and look kinda "off" at work. It seems like I always shoot too high with how much H I think will maintain me but NOT get me high! It's been bad at times, going out to dinner for my girlfriend's aunts birthday and having to struggle as hard as possible to not nod! For me, any time I have to be in a situation and be normal and sober, it seems like even small amounts fuck me up more than they should!

I guess I'm trying to say: I think the psychological aspect of opiate use, the high and sickness, actually affect you physically to some extent.

^ in regards to feeling more fucked up when you're out of your comfort zone per se is called "situational tolerance". Ill use weed as an example. I blaze up all day at my house and yeah I'm high but it's like meh, whatever. But when I go to work and smoke the same amount I get blasted. Shits crazy.

And I completely understand feeling better once its in your hands. Our brains are very powerful things man.

Ot: just started my subs. I feel an elevated mood and a little more comfortable then before. I dosed a 8mg film about an hour ago.

^Yeah you get some natural opiate stimulation when you score the dope because something good happened. There is a chemical factor in that, too. Its not just psychological. You can get the same effect from listening to a good song or getting some good news when you are dopesick, it curbs the w/d feelings a bit, but then the dopesickness takes back over.

The mental factor is that you know when its going to end, you know its just a matter of dosing up and poof its all gone. Takes away the aspect of anxiety and dread, which are huge issues in w/d.

Lol I wrote "ot" and I'm not even in the right thread. I thought this was the how high are you thread. Lmao I'm not even high tho wtf

^My dilated pupils when I wake up before taking my Sub or dope are enough to convince me I am in withdrawal, its not psychosomatic. Along with having no desire to do anything, no appetite whatsoever, sore 'old man' joints/muscle and probabyl freezing my ass off regardless of the temperature.

Granted if you can wake up and get going you'll probably feel better. Waking up sucks as it is so it makes mild w/d seem awful. If you can wake up you might notice its not that bad. But some mornings I can't even move from bed without a fix, so that is an issue.

Yep this happens to me all the time. Im a rapid metabolizer of bupe if I don't dose for 30 hours im starting to feel sick

Lol I wrote "ot" and I'm not even in the right thread. I thought this was the how high are you thread. Lmao I'm not even high tho wtf

What exactly does the OT mean in that thread? I am trying to figure it out, but just can't think of what fits that acronym.

Yep this happens to me all the time. Im a rapid metabolizer of bupe if I don't dose for 30 hours im starting to feel sick

I need at least a 4 mg dose to not start feeling some mild w/d within 24 hours. Thing is it is so slow developing and its tolerable to a point. Like after a 2 mg dose in the morning I start to feel kinda cruddy late afternoon or early evening. I don't need to dose at that point. I could probably fall asleep and all, but would wake up halfway through it and be feeling kinda like I do the mornings I wake up while using dope. Still can pop a benadryl or benzo and sleep some more, so not too bad off. Not like with dope where in 6 hours I feel cruddy, by 8 I am starting to feel w/d symptoms, by 2 I'm hurting and 16 I feel god awful. So logn story short you can suck it up a lot longer without Sub cause the w/d's escalate so slow.

Last edited:
^Ok, I see, but its not really "off-topic" for the thread dedicated to people saying what they are fucked up on atm. I notice people on that thread will write ..."OT: *insert random cocktail of drugs they have taken recently*"

Posting on the bus back from my homeless dope dealer. Copped a half bundle of some REDICULOUSLY good fire.

Sniffed one on the bus and now I'm just waiting for a drop off of a mixed half ounce of 7gs jack13 (jack Herrer x g13)/ 7gs of some legit west coast HeadBand and an 8ball of k. All that + 4mg of Klonopin tonight is a great way to forget that I knocked a girl up whom I am not dating. Luckily she's getting a free abortion because she's an addict but still.

That's some heavy shit to deal with, man

Last edited:
What exactly does the OT mean in that thread? I am trying to figure it out, but just can't think of what fits that acronym.

I need at least a 4 mg dose to not start feeling some mild w/d within 24 hours. Thing is it is so slow developing and its tolerable to a point. Like after a 2 mg dose in the morning I start to feel kinda cruddy late afternoon or early evening. I don't need to dose at that point. I could probably fall asleep and all, but would wake up halfway through it and be feeling kinda like I do the mornings I wake up while using dope. Still can pop a benadryl or benzo and sleep some more, so not too bad off. Not like with dope where in 6 hours I feel cruddy, by 8 I am starting to feel w/d symptoms, by 2 I'm hurting and 16 I feel god awful. So logn story short you can suck it up a lot longer without Sub cause the w/d's escalate so slow.

OT means "on topic". Like when you wrote some bullshit them you get back to the original topic I just write ot: then wrote whatever

OT means "on topic". Like when you wrote some bullshit them you get back to the original topic I just write ot: then wrote whatever

Ok that is the exact opposite of what the other guy said, but makes more sense because of the context in which it seems to be used. So I think I am going to believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.