• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 16 year old ex-girlfriend heroin chipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about just an anonymous letter with the suggestion of random UAs instead of scheduled. It kind of sounds like want to believe she is saved. Anyone who knows drug addicts knows UAs can't be scheduled!

She needs someone who said just say know not just say no. Right now you're saying no when you need to approach this by know. It's her life it's not your place to take action against her while she is still a minor that's her parents or teachers. The road to hell is paved with good intentions they say. Either he involved or distance yourself, but never try to steal control of her life. She's a big girl and can make big girl mistakes, which you need to respect. Imagine how you would feel and I'm guessing you've never done opiates so multiply it by infinity. You'll never help her working against her without knowledge, but working with her towards knowledge.

It seems you have a lot of feelings towards this girl. Maybe express without expectation of anything in return if you can.... Not her health or your happiness, but just to let it out. She might leave you for doing so, which will be her choice although then you've done everything can.

Really your underestimating how difficult opiate addiction is. She will likely go another 15 possibly 30 to forget using, but now she has to get off and she can only do that dealing with the underlying issue.

^^^ She is not a big girl and is in no way capable of making big girl decisions. He should have told her parents already if he didn't and let her parents handle it from there.

Taco for someone that thinks he knows so much you seem to know very little of the human mind and it's development. Do a little research on the topic and see when people start to seriously mature in to being able to make serious decisions and yes, you better bet fucking with heroin is a very serious decision.

Ha fucking ha is all I have to say. Who are you to call me out? He shouldn't get involved unless he's ready to devote his life, which is way to early for him to decide. I'm just trying to make sure he doesn't Fuck her life up revealing what she's ready to reveal. If she's fucking up using daily sick or nodding 24/7 yea say something, but she might get over it before hand, which only she can do and what he plans will put that off track.

People misunderstood me I never meant forget about her and move on. Just do what one can and keep them in your heart if not.

I'd recommend watching the show touch although the episode I am thinking of is near the end of the third season. A young.... I want to say reformed if not plain orthodox Jewish man who while wise was foolishly young and realizes that after involving himself in something bigger than oneself about the importance of being an observer and live life your own way unless it's your place or you truly know not just think to have the ability to successfully create conscious change. Also a really good show, but pretty blasphemous in a sense.

Anyways I'm out I've said my piece. I don't care to keep defending I just ain't taking a personal attack like that especially trying to help one person not screw up their life messing up anothers

How about just an anonymous letter with the suggestion of random UAs instead of scheduled. It kind of sounds like want to believe she is saved. Anyone who knows drug addicts knows UAs can't be scheduled!

The girl is 16 messing with coke and heroin. I agree that you have to move on, but also, an anonymous letter to certain people isn't a bad thing. If this girl was 30 years old, that's one thing, but 16 is a kid.

It really is your call, but if it was me, I'd tip someone off anonymously. It just may prevent a world of hurt or death.

If she old enough to give consent to sex shes old enough to make her choices. You cant have it both ways either she is a adult who you are consentually having sex with or shes a child unable to make her own choices. All i know is if o had a girlfriend when i was in highschool who was older then me and made me get in trouble i would be pissed off hate them and while suspended buy even more drugs and get even more messed up and use it as further evidence on why see i cant trust anyone but these drugs.

Exactly what the above poster said especially the end. Don't snitch

Don't snitch? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard when it comes to helping another human being.

Where do either of you get off saying a 16 year old is capable of making good or adult like decisions? If that were the case do you really think she would be mixing it up with Coke and heroin? That's absurd and you both know it.

Taco, I really thought you of all people would be leaning more towards getting that girl some help. You are captain harm reduction after all. Did you look at all in to the development of the human mind? I'm going to say no because if you had you would know a 16 year old has not matured to the point of making self preserving decisions like that in most cases. An example would be a 16 year old driving 100+ on the freeway. At that age they simply have not developed enough to see the possible outcome of that decision.

Don't snitch. How gangster of you!

Last edited:
Normally i would agree with you but here where he lives he is in a consentual sexual relationship where she is is defined as a adult.

Lol attacking my choice of words. No I'm not gangster just appealing to one. Seriously I don't just speak from what I've seen I'm life and read, but both as one just like everyone else. To say the least I've made mistakes and that's why I know the op is misguided

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

so what if a person actually easily just does it to save a life for next to nothin? Like just to give someone a pass?

Hownwould you feel if you had sex with a girl then broke up and she called your employer to say im worried he does alot of speed. There is a difference between saving a life and trying to be a savior.

Exactly don't do this because you want to save the relationship and everything that comes with it (sex...) not saying that's the case specifically as that may not be what's in your head, but really it seems like that's what you're doing

this is quite the read
nothing to offer tho soz - situation is like Eastenders or something

You can drop a proxied dime easy. I hate to say that, guy could eat the love affair part, split and totally tip someone off without being a suspect.

Point is moot as he hasn't been back in 10 days to check this thread. I hope he found the courage to intervene.

Hopefully so, Speed King.

If you see this OP, or someone in a similar situation, if you feel that there is true danger, that it is more than experimentation, say something. My best friend was smoking tons of weed, drinking heavily every weekend, and doing cocaine as well at 16, but it was obvious no true danger was going to come of it. Follow your intuition, follow your gut. If their life is in danger don't sit idly by and do nothing because some self-serving pricks convinced you that snitches get stitches and you're just a meddling fun ruiner.

This thread is crazy...tho
I can relate, I was a teenage addict, prescribed OxyContin at age 14 until I was 16 when my doctor made switch to methadone, which I'm still on, and I'm 27....I've never kicked longer then a day (if that) my whole time on junk....

Anyways, maybe get this girl some therapy...is she still just chipping, or is she physically dependant now? Sorry if that was asked and answered already, I didn't read every single post sorry...

Ontario the issue is that where lives he was having consentual sex with a adult. So, even though she might still be child to her parents in the relationship between them she was a adult women. Therefore, if he was to try and force her to get help when she doesnt want it hes basically saying she is too young to make her own choices in which case she would be too young to consent to sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.