13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a favorite guy for a while, but he's been different lately. Not long ago, he would hang out with us, give us fronts (and we'd always pay him back), he would always throw us a few extra bags, and he was so easy to see as we would just go to his house. He was always around, never out of product. He was the best dealer ever but his product wasn't always 100% and that was my only complaint. Although, it's hard to complain when you're getting a few extra bags anyway, so even if the quality is so-so, you still get your rocks off.

But now, now he's just so much more uptight. He doesn't throw extras anymore, and, although we haven't asked him, I'm sure that he wouldn't give us a front. I'm pretty sure that I know the reason for it, but still... it just kind of sucks.

So now, now we see the guy with the blanks and he's pretty much our preferred guy. The dope is so good and the bags are so consistent; in the time that we've been seeing him, three months or so, he's only had a different product on one or two occasions, which was still high-quality, but not the usual batch. He'll also throw you extras, but not as often. For example, last time we payed for fifteen bags, and he ended up giving us 21 or something like that. Hasn't done anything like that since lol

I think my only complaint about that guy is that he isn't as quick. He actually runs on dealer time, where 15 minutes is a half hour, and that sucks when we're so used to picking up our shit without having to wait -- in and out.

I gave up on New Haven a month or two myself, that shit's fucking beat lately. I used to get the blanks from there for quite a while, once in a while I'd come across a stamp but most of the time they were blue blanks. I had a few other colors but almost always blank. Now I get shit from Hartford. New Haven is like at least an an hour from me if not more, whereas Hartford is only about 15-20. Plus I don't even have to drive there (but even if I did it's only 15-20 minutes away), I go thru a middleman (that actually lives farther away from there than me lol) and let me tell you the bags are still the same size sometimes even a little bigger, almost always the same stamp (which is weird because I have never seen stamps in Hartford until about 6-8 months ago) which is consistent quality with what I'd call "medium-high" in New Haven so it's not the best best shit but definitely not bad at all, and the kicker is it's still $20 cheaper per bundle than getting shit straight thru the dealer in NH. How can I lose?

I dont feel like new havens beat at all lately. I havent gotten shitty dope since like last november. And by shitty dope i mean dope that barely did the trick and were cut to shit but those were stamped. I can care less about stamps and all i get is blanks because ive been goin through the same kid and he delivers so i never have to give gas money out or throw a bag or two to someone. His shit isnt any where near the best but it gets the job done and its the cheapest shit i ever ever came across.

A couple weeks ago i was going to this dude with stamps and even though they were the smallest bags i encountered, they were also the best bags ive done all summer. Ive only got shit from hartford a few times and i think i only got a stamp from there once or.twice and the dope wasnt that bad.

I dont feel like new havens beat at all lately. I havent gotten shitty dope since like last november. And by shitty dope i mean dope that barely did the trick and were cut to shit but those were stamped. I can care less about stamps and all i get is blanks because ive been goin through the same kid and he delivers so i never have to give gas money out or throw a bag or two to someone. His shit isnt any where near the best but it gets the job done and its the cheapest shit i ever ever came across.

A couple weeks ago i was going to this dude with stamps and even though they were the smallest bags i encountered, they were also the best bags ive done all summer. Ive only got shit from hartford a few times and i think i only got a stamp from there once or.twice and the dope wasnt that bad.

Yeah this, basically. Don't know who you were going through in New Haven, Reckless, but all of my dealers have good dope right now, which is a rare occasion.

But don't get me wrong, if New Haven is an hour away for you and Hartford is closer, then I can understand where you'd do that instead. I've been told some conflicting things about Hartford. I've been told that Hartford has garbage dope, but for cheap. And I've also heard that Hartford has really, really good dope. So, I don't know what to believe, having never picked up from Hartford before. (shrugs)

Just picked up a bunny-bun-bun of these blanks, and they're still good, baby! *sniff sniff* ;)

Ive heard the same thing about hartford. Shitty dope for literally like dirt cheap but i also got good dope from hartford for dirt cheap. Unfortunately i dont talk to the girl whp used to run up there. Idk who she got it from but she used to cop by grams most of the time and wpuld get stamps occasionally.

^

Yeah I've never gotten around to copping in Hartford. It's kind of a hike from where I am; well, not really, but it's about an hour drive -- 45 minutes if you speed lol

We only cop in New Haven and West Haven now, but we used to cop in Bridgeport. The woman we used to see in Bridgeport overcharged like crazy, though, and of course that was when we were desperate, so she could get away with it. Now that we've got our shit together, we don't see her anymore. She tells us that she'll sell the bags for as cheaply as my other guys, but of course you don't forget the people who have taken advantage of you, and so I'd go and see her only as a last, last, last resort -- just out of principle, really, as her bags were pretty good.

You know what? Maybe when we have the opportunity to, we'll go pick up in Hartford just to check it out.

EDIT: So we've got three bags left... sniff them, or save them for tomorrow? Nah, we're gonna sniff them of course!

Last edited:
Yeah, I mean there's good and bad dope everywhere. I'm not saying New Haven is beat as of quality, i'm just saying that lately the quality is no different but the price is so much higher for the same stuff. I have bought shit from NH and have bought some great stuff. I have also got both from Htfd. Until lately I never really had a consistent connect in Htfd that had good product, but now I do. The quality is on par with pretty good stuff from NH (not the best but still better than average) and the price is just less. Also, I rarely have found stamps in Htfd but now this guy has 'em so it is what it is. I'm not knocking the dope down there, just mentioning that I have found a good connect up here

I wonder how dope is in bridgeport. I never heard of anyone i know going out there. Probally the same as everywhere.

yeah, it's so close to New Haven that i'd have to guess it's the exact same product

I picked up some dope today for the first time in 10 days. I went with my friend to cop, and I sniffed 2 bags, and had 4 more left. I had put all the bags in cigarette cellophane and stashed that in my boxers, and once we got back to town I went into a pharmacy to get some pins for my friend (it was by his house so he didn't want to buy them himself), and cigarettes for myself.

Right when I walked out of the pharmacy I remembered that I hadn't really gone through much effort to stash the dope well, and when I grabbed my crotch real quick I immediately knew it wasn't there. I ran back to the car so I could have a better look and also to check if it was in my pant legs, and much to my dismay it wasn't in either place.

This meant having to retrace my steps back into the pharmacy where I had just bought pins. I wasn't sure of the exact aisles that I had been down since I was high as hell when I went in there, and also because they didn't have the ones my friend wanted so I had to go outside to ask him what his second choice was since they were out of the particular ones he asked me to get. Right when I walked in the cashier at the front of the store where I bought the cigarettes was cleaning the area that I had been on line there, and by the way she greeted my I thought she might have found the dope.

From there I went down one of the aisles to the back of the store where the pharmacy section is located, and checked on the floor all around there but nada. I walked from aisle to aisle and with each one that didn't produce my lost dope I got more and more disheartened. I got to the last possible aisle that it could have been on and there it was, 6 bags enclosed in cellophane which was glistening in the dim light emitted by the tube lights. I hurried over to it and swooped down and grabbed it, and exited the store dope in hand with a smile from ear to ear.

It was such a relief since I had almost given up on finding it, and was also worried that I was walking around the pharmacy in which one of the workers could have found the dope and reported it to the police. My friend said that when I had first walked out and realized I had lost it, he knew right away that I had lost it by the look on my face.

After sniffing the first 2 bags I sniffed another bag roughly 1 hour after another, but only made it to 4 bags total before getting too high. I got really nauseous which sucked, but after like 3 hours of feeling like that I'm finally feeling better so am able to enjoy the high again. I had been seeing double and was contemplating making myself throw up (although I was pretty damn close to it happening on its own) but I decided to just ride it out. What a day.

In chi I almost always got foils in corners of sandwich bags from my main delivery guy or taped baggies from west side spots.
In NYC always stamps
Detroit where I am now does its own thing, it's all nickels and sold in folded up lotto tickets. One dope house by
Me has nicks in lotto tickets but also tenths (.1) in blue east coast style wax bags. No stamps tho. The dope there fell Off this week tho so I'm going Downtown for these bomb lotto tickets at this open air spot. Hate copping open air but can't beat the price and right now the quality.
I got really lucky and this dope house On my block calls me every day or every other day(just got a call now actually) to come over and test their new product. Can't beat that, its a first for me

Pickin up some buns tomorrow hopefully. I dont usually get that much but tomorrow im gunna try to sniff it cause i dont got a needle and dont have a ride to get one. I sniffed some for the first time on monday since last march and felt ok but i drank on top of it.

That dope will be ten times better since you lost it and found it :)

Yea man. I was so close to losing it for good and the aisle I found it on was really the last one I was checking before getting out of there. I wasn't about to look any more thorough than I already had in case they had found it and called the cops. It wouldn't have looked good for me if a cop responded to a call there about a pharmacy worker finding dope and I was there on my hands and knees looking for something right after buying cigs and rigs

On the note of buying rigs, I had my friend text me the specifics of what ones he wanted, and I changed his name to 'grandpa' in my phone at that time, and went to the pharmacist and showed them the text and said I had to get them for my grandpa but it was gibberish to be. I know that they always sell them in NY but I didn't want them to know it was for dope, even though they might have seen past my charades.

I picked up some dope today for the first time in 10 days. I went with my friend to cop, and I sniffed 2 bags, and had 4 more left. I had put all the bags in cigarette cellophane and stashed that in my boxers, and once we got back to town I went into a pharmacy to get some pins for my friend (it was by his house so he didn't want to buy them himself), and cigarettes for myself.

Right when I walked out of the pharmacy I remembered that I hadn't really gone through much effort to stash the dope well, and when I grabbed my crotch real quick I immediately knew it wasn't there. I ran back to the car so I could have a better look and also to check if it was in my pant legs, and much to my dismay it wasn't in either place.

This meant having to retrace my steps back into the pharmacy where I had just bought pins. I wasn't sure of the exact aisles that I had been down since I was high as hell when I went in there, and also because they didn't have the ones my friend wanted so I had to go outside to ask him what his second choice was since they were out of the particular ones he asked me to get. Right when I walked in the cashier at the front of the store where I bought the cigarettes was cleaning the area that I had been on line there, and by the way she greeted my I thought she might have found the dope.

From there I went down one of the aisles to the back of the store where the pharmacy section is located, and checked on the floor all around there but nada. I walked from aisle to aisle and with each one that didn't produce my lost dope I got more and more disheartened. I got to the last possible aisle that it could have been on and there it was, 6 bags enclosed in cellophane which was glistening in the dim light emitted by the tube lights. I hurried over to it and swooped down and grabbed it, and exited the store dope in hand with a smile from ear to ear.

It was such a relief since I had almost given up on finding it, and was also worried that I was walking around the pharmacy in which one of the workers could have found the dope and reported it to the police. My friend said that when I had first walked out and realized I had lost it, he knew right away that I had lost it by the look on my face.

After sniffing the first 2 bags I sniffed another bag roughly 1 hour after another, but only made it to 4 bags total before getting too high. I got really nauseous which sucked, but after like 3 hours of feeling like that I'm finally feeling better so am able to enjoy the high again. I had been seeing double and was contemplating making myself throw up (although I was pretty damn close to it happening on its own) but I decided to just ride it out. What a day.

Lol. This reminds me of about a month and half ago. I got a half bundle but i poured it all into one bag (i forgot why) but when i came into my house after going, i went to my room to set up a shot and when i went for my dope i noticed it wasnt in my pockets or on my dresser. I looked around my room.. wasnt there. I started retracing my steps from when i left the car amd couldnt find it. I knew i didnt leave it in the car cause i had it my hand when i got out. I looked around the drive way and in my downstairs kitchen where i walked in... not there. The steps to get up stairs and by the shoes... not there either. Looked in the bathroom where i grabbed a q tip... No where.

I started thinkin either my lil bro or my mom picked up and didnt say anything or threw it out. I looked in the trash ajd literally everywhere. I stopped and just leaned over my railing cause i was pissed and what do you know? Right there in a mop bucket at the bottom of the stairs. I rushed down to get it and i swear to god i was so fuckin relieved that i didnt just waste a nice chunk of money amd some good ass dope.

It had to of stuck to my otterbox case and when i pulled my phone out of my pocket, it fell into the buckrt when i walked passed it. Thank god therre was no water in there.

Got school in about an hour and stayed up all night cause i.couldnt sleep. I love sleepin but i hate the process of layin in bed and not ever actually going to sleep.

After school goin.to get a couple buns if everything goes according to plan.

yeah, it's so close to New Haven that i'd have to guess it's the exact same product

It's interesting because there's sometimes a little overlap with my guys in new haven, where one of my guys will get one stamp and then a few weeks later my other guy will have those bags. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

I have never picked up a stamp in bridgeport that I had come across in new haven. So the actual dope is probably the same, I'd imagine, but the stamps themselves are different, at least in my experience.

N8As9.jpg

This was the perfect stamp to go along with what happened with me losing it in the pharmacy. The way the light was shining down on the cigarette cellophane that had my 6 bags of 'glory' in it was like the rays of sunshine around the cloud of glory like in the stamp. I think I'm just high so that sounds good atm.

damn wtf, my junkie friend went down to score with out letting me know. I sent him a text hours ago and he got back saying he picked up handful. I swear if he doesn't let me buy two dimes...
edit: I may get a little less then I want, but it will do. I just hope he isn't nodding out while i'm waiting for him to respond to my question of when I should stop by...

edit: Just shot up a dime and half. It is pretty solid dope in comparison to some of the shit I've gotten this week (so it's doubly good as I've had solid heroin all last week). Mmmm. Feels good. Amphetamine salts isn't to bad in combo with heroin either. Weird how I've never tried heroin plus amphetamine before. Granted, I didn't use heroin but a handful of times before I moved to texas.

Last edited:
Amphetamine salts isn't to bad in combo with heroin either. Weird how I've never tried heroin plus amphetamine before. Granted, I didn't use heroin but a handful of times before I moved to texas.

I'm not really a fan of the combo. I've got a script for adderall but don't take much of it, but when I do I would only combine it with heroin for the comedown. I feel like it's a waste to combine the two since half the dope is going towards mellowing out the amphetamines, so there isn't much left to go towards the high. That's just my experience with it and how I felt when taking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.