13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a friends mother back in the day where she would just ask us my parents had any alcohol in the house or pills. She would drive all fucked up and thank god we never got into an accident. I look back on it now and its like how could someone do something so irresponsible like that. she was deff a cool parent and she let us do wanted to as long as we werent gettin hurt. I was like 10-11 years old. this kids house was the crazyiest i would go to when i was young.

^ I had a really good friend's mom that would do the same exact thing. When we got to be 16-17 we started doing coke, pills, and drinking with her. I thought it was really cool at the time, but looking back, that's fucked up.

got a bundle of this shit called Black Death so I wouldnt have to get any for a little

its not bad, a little on the short side but not bad nonetheless. and the transaction was hella smooth which counts for something I guess

2e5vbja.jpg

just realize I do a lot of drugs off video game cases, one past time being done on another I guess

I had bags with a black death stamp a while ago but they didnt look anything like that.

Hey shimazu where are you from and where do you cop again? Are you on the east coast, like us?

I kinda feel a bit jealous that a lot of you guys can buy in weight term. Like you can just ask for a gram and that's what you get. Here in NYC and north jersey. It's always bags. like you can order a sleeve, which is different from city to city but it Paterson that 400 bags and NYC a sleeve is 100 bags, but you ca'tn get weight really. I have never met anyone around here who has copped like that. You can only buy units (i.e. bundles, brick sleeves and so on). But, I can't complain cause quality and price is mostly pretty good

I know of a few people that sell by weight here in NY. And by a few I mean 2, so although it isn't unheard of it isn't common either.

80% pure???? o rely?? around here i dought our ''RAW'' is 80% pure.. guess i thought wrong when i thought chicago was the dope capital.. mybe i should move to NY.... my first thought is to call FBS on that, but i can't really say without doing it for myself

I know of a few people that sell by weight here in NY. And by a few I mean 2, so although it isn't unheard of it isn't common either.

Are those two the best deals around im guessing?

Ive found that buyimg by weight is a million timee better for cost and quality, at least among those ive bought from

^ It's the same stuff really. Dealers don't cut the dope around here since it's cut once at the top level and then bagged in massive amounts for redistribution. Even the guy I knew that sold by weight bagged his own stuff too, and it was the same stuff whether by the gram or by the bags/bundles (although you would get a bit more weight if you bought by the gram), but with so many people hustling they like to buy stuff bagged up so they can sell off enough bags so that they are getting the dope for free.

I would never trust any considerable amount of money on a drug deal

not worth the potential risk and you just will blow through it faster IMO

How about you chill the fuck out?

Listen, we're not from Chicago, but around here the white powder that burns a lot is what you want. In its purest form, heroin is or should be a white crystalline powder. In its purest form, heroin will be a white crystalline powder in New York and it will be a white crystalline powder in Chicago and it will be a white crystalline powder on the moon. It doesn't matter where the fuck you are, if it's heroin, and it's white, then that should be a good sign.

But I understand what you're saying, and I'm sure that McHigh does as well. Because you guys get different dope in Chicago, white powder usually means that it has been stepped on even more times than the tan or off-white stuff, whereas over here it's the opposite, and white powder usually means that it's fire dope.

Seriously, dude, I've been reading your posts for a while now and I just feel compelled to say this to you and make you aware of it if you aren't already... you seem like a total fucking tool bag.

lol wait ask me again if i care what you think..or anyone else for that matter..cause i get that shit at least once a week here bro.."oh your a dick" "youre a fuckin tool" blah blah tell someone who cares cause its obvious i dont

either you love me or you hate me and thats the way it is and i really dont care either way.. i just tell it how it is, im not here to be your friend or be PC with my answers and everything else..ive been posting this way for years, and the only people that seem to not like it are these current mods and members who dont take criticism well...i never had problems with any of the old mods from here but i think thats because bluelight in general has gone soft in the last year, maybe 2. we used to be able to speak our mind alot more freely with out worrying abotu getting an infraction in any thread unless you where going into the threads and causin trouble, now i make one post and im "
derailing the thread",please mods now adays dont know what a real thread derail is(i bet you guys never seen a cat meme)..and even now my original home, the lounge, has gone soft and you cant say or do half the shit you used to in there either and that was the forum wher you could say whatever you want and not have mod intererance...yall take your petty jobs so serious, fuckin A its a website full of junkies...loosen the tie a little

and that dude asked the same question and i gave the same answer 3times..i thought i was being nice with my answer being that i responded to it 3x..i dont know a nicer way to put it cause i honestly thought he might have been trollin..so if you thought that was me being a dick, you need to stick around and read a few more of my posts

and to stay on topic cause god knows in someones eyes im prolly derailing another thread even though im just responding to someones post.. i got good some good OFFWHITE dope today and got an extra bag cause it was the last one on him and he didnt want to drive with it..he did ask if i had anymore money on me and of course i did but said no and he goes "oh well here"

whats good with everyone else tonite?

^ It's the same stuff really. Dealers don't cut the dope around here since it's cut once at the top level and then bagged in massive amounts for redistribution. Even the guy I knew that sold by weight bagged his own stuff too, and it was the same stuff whether by the gram or by the bags/bundles (although you would get a bit more weight if you bought by the gram), but with so many people hustling they like to buy stuff bagged up so they can sell off enough bags so that they are getting the dope for free.

question

do you think its a cartel that bags the dope up or is it one guy whos the boss or is it different gangs/sets/whoever depending on whre you live?

cause i know you guys can have the same stamp for months and it all be the same dope...i guess one person could theoretically supply one stamp or multiples if they cop say a kilo or kilos and bag it all..but its got to be the mafia, or a cartel..someone/thing real big callin the shots right? and not like 1 person at the top doing it all

have any of you guys ever plugged H? I only got two bags left and I figured if it is worthwhile id try it since I really dont see myself buying any more any time soon. I moved like 20 mins further from where I usually cop at and closer to a dude with vics so Im probably just going to buy some of those if I ever want opiates. Mostly im just tired of putting shit up my
nose (hence the rectal question) as its been somewhat stuffy for the past like two months and IDK if its like the heat or
the dope or just somethin unrelated but I can breathe fine right after I do a line which makes
no sense to me but anyway if anyone can shed some light on that id appreciate it

maybe its allergies if its been the past few motnhs...and do you use everyday? cause if my nose is stuffed up , i just got to go a day of not using and it clears up by day 2..

i tried plugging once a long time ago when my nose too was really bad but felt nothing. i think its cause i was being cautious cause people on here always say you need less and it hits you harder..but it didnt work that time. not to mention how weird it is sticking anything up yourass...

if your gonna go that method you might want to try smoking it..ive saidf it a million times ive neer been able to get high with that method but thats cause my tolerance is too high. but it will take away my Wds so im pretty sure it works..and i use powder dope

I got a bun a week and a half ago and Ive just been doing like two bags one day, nothing the next, 2 bags the next day, etc

I had really mild wds when I stopped for two days but im talking like some uncomfartable
bathroom sessions and real minor aches, just a slight off feeling really.

I would only need two bags to get settled at this point I figured Id put like 1 1/3rd in one go and wait 30 mins on my side and if it wasnt really working out just piff up the rest of it.

decisions decisions

i dont know how big you bag is..but break it out into 2 or 3lines depending on the size..then take a piece of foil about the size of cd case (give or take)...put the line on the dullside of the foil and add like 2 drops of water (less is more, you just want eniugh to be able to mix the dope and spread it and have it stick)..then just spread it around with apaper clip or something so it covers most of the foil evenly..then make a foil straw and smoke it..just dont start in the middle and go..work from the top and smoke it in rows like your chasing the dragon..

all it takes it one really good pull or 2 regular pulls and i can feel my wds instantly go away..i bet someone with no tolerance or a low one might actual get a llittle rush from it ..just make sure you hold it in

if youve never tried it before maybe when you only have 2 bags it isnt a good idea to try it..but you can get a few good rips off it

I tried chasing it once but I didnt add water or spread it out and it burned up kind of fast.

Im sure it would work but I just dont feel like fucking up and being all salty that I could have just railed it

im probably going to wake up in the morning and just say fuck it, one more time wont hurt

i only mentioned it cause you where thinking about stickin it up your ass. i was just throwing another option in there..

and yeah the water makes it so it doesnt biurn up fast..before i figured this method out and i didnt read abouyt it online, it was me just using my brain and common sense but i tried just putting some powder on foil and yeah it just burns up before you get any smoke..

i try and make sure when i do it to have the mixture 90% dry and just a little moist so it doesnt burn up too fast and like i said it works for me with why i do it...but like i said if you dont know what your doing and dont have a few bags to try it with, then it nmight be risky

but if you just use your head when doing it and think aobut what youre doing and dont just jump in being a pyro and being sloppy..you will be fine

if it was my last 2 bags id just rail both bags at once so you will get a decent high from it ..i wouldnt generally tell someone that but youve already did 8 other bags of it and know how it is..or maybe rail 1.5 and try smoking the other half

Im leaning towards trying rectal but now I might smoke it too

I just need to sleep on it and go with my gut feeling tomorrow

cant sleep so I went on bluelight thinking id fall asleep laying in my bed but 3 hours later here I am

Status
Not open for further replies.