12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I get what he's saying. Mufuckas with the gangsta lean and the backwards hat, blasting rap music.

yo Chinky thats kind of how Philly is. Its not as big as New York but theres still a huge number of people that live there

I can see how a country boy can hate the city. Some country girls like the city for shopping though.

Oh I don't mind cities in general. Now I am from the sticks and I prefer living out here but I actually like hanging out in cities they're far more interesting and there's more fun to be had. I used to go to Philly a lot I love it there, used to chill in Providence (back in the day before I got in trouble there and now have to avoid all of RI), and although it's pretty small I like going to Hartford I got a lot of friends there. It's not cities in general that I hate, just something about New York specifically, idk what it is I just can't get into it. I just don't like the feel of it, it's TOO fast paced and crowded maybe for my taste or something.

I like big city's and I like being in the middle of a forest. If I had to choose one it would be the forest though.

This pretty much sums me up

yo Chinky thats kind of how Philly is. Its not as big as New York but theres still a huge number of people that live there

Yeah I like Philly a lot. It's big enough that there's always some shit going on but everyone's a lot more laid back than NY it seems. I can't breathe in NY but Philly I can stay there for a long time no sweat

so.. today at the clinic my counselor wanted to speak to me because i dropped dirty for a ua. instead of getting some bullshit, i get my dose raised. thats what the fuck im talkin about. i <3 my done clinic

Yeah I like Philly a lot. It's big enough that there's always some shit going on but everyone's a lot more laid back than NY it seems. I can't breathe in NY but Philly I can stay there for a long time no sweat

well theres only like 1/4th as many people in Phi than NY and Im guessing theyre about the same geographically size-wise. Not to mention NY is one of the biggest financial cities so you got a lot of commuters who dont live there but still congest it every weekday. Add in tourists and you got a lot of people.

Phillys population is actually on a slight decline as more people are moving to the suburbs

so.. today at the clinic my counselor wanted to speak to me because i dropped dirty for a ua. instead of getting some bullshit, i get my dose raised. thats what the fuck im talkin about. i <3 my done clinic
It's not a problem until you want takehomes or to go on vacation. Then they will pull up all the dirty tests. They only tested us every 2 weeks where I went.

to get takehomes at my clinic you have to piss clean at all times, and after 3 months of clean UA's you get takehomes. (so, you can get away with using once, right after you get UA'd. ^^ )

PS RWOT dude lmao @ rocky iv picture

Last edited:
TRM man please think this through more. The reason that the smoking wasn't working was because of the methadone blockade (obviously). Remember that breaking through your methadone blockade is actually adding more opioids to your system and not replacing one with the other. Especially with the strength of both drugs and the long half life of methadone, this is a very dangerous game that you're playing. It doesn't matter if you only do it once a month or not, overdose is a very real possibility and IV just adds to the danger as you obviously can't take less and titration is a lot more difficult than smoking.

Other than the danger involved don't kid yourself. Like everyone else is saying you just can't go from full blown addict to chipper. You were doing so good on MMT and doing dope on top just makes you a IV dope head that uses methadone in between and not someone that uses heroin occasionally. There's a huge difference.

Last drug test i had from my sub doctor I failed. It's not a standard 5 panel. It tests for suboxone and other drugs as well. And it says how much of it is in my system (recently used, trace elements, etc) I had been clean from opiates for roughly 3 weeks then 5 days before my test I shot up. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why. But I realized that entire week I was shooting up meth. I peed like once a day..and it dehydrated the fuck out of me since I didnt really drink or eat the entire time (maybe half a granola bar + 2 sips of water daily) could that be the reason I failed? Because of the meth, the dope never left my system? Because it didn't just show "trace amounts" it was saying I used recently (1-2 days according to doc) at that point I was talking about 4mg of subs, when I had the meth binge I just stopped and it made the WD more than bearable, hardly noticeable honestly other than a little RLS which could've just been the amp. Since I hadn't been on my subs the test said I wasn't taking it.

So my doctor says "so you haven't quit heroin, you continually fail for meth, and you aren't taking your suboxone..tell me..Why are you even here? I don't think I should be treating you." I admitted to using dope once but being clean other than that. As far as the meth goes I just told him I didn't want to quit meth and heroin at the same time. I wanted to be clean from the dope for a month, then work on my meth problem. He just got more upset but eventually said he would still continue to see me.

Anyways, to end this long post, I'll ask the question again, do you think the reason my piss test showed positive for heroin is because I was so dehydrated from the meth? I didn't think heroin EVER stayed in anyones system for 5 days. I thought it was more 2-3. Especially since I had only used once in that month. And I do have a high metabolism so its not that. I've tested clean on a Sunday night when I used on a Friday morning before.

How was everyone's 4th? I got a little bit drunk, about 4.5 beers and 2 shots of patron. First time drinking in 2 months so it was fun. I haven't been fucked up in awhile. I never get hangovers, but still I was a little worried because everyone says suboxone + alky = bad news. Or at least hangover-wise, but all is well.

Last edited:
Ya I mean who knows man but, your theory certainly makes sense. If you're not pissing regularly it makes sense to me that the drug would stay in your system longer.

I've failed on 5 days. I think that the only way that a test can tell these things is if they are lab tests that were sent there. I think he's bullshitting you on being able to tell the time when you took it. I was surprised when I learned how faulty the tests at my treatment court place were. 1 in 8 was a false positive, which is pretty high if you ask me.

Tommy, I could see possibly failing if I were using consistently/semi-heavily but it was a single 0.07-0.1 shot. And this wasn't a lab test it was a put the stick in and wait 2 minutes test. I thought it was bullshit too but he showed me the test and it showed all the different stages and the amount of drugs in some measurement I can't remember. However, I think the whole "1-2 days" was just him guessing from the amount of chemicals in my system.

I thought regular tests like that (non-lab) couldn't differentiate between specific drugs? E.g. heroin would show as morphine, aka wouldn't know exactly which drug I took. Just like he knew I was on meth. I thought that showed as simply amphetamines? 1 in 8? Thats positively fucked. Courts should double test I think. Obviously they won't because it would double the cost of nationwide drug testing, but seriously..thats not right. Either make a more accurate test or send it to a lab or something.

EDIT: Don't forget, this is the idiotic doctor who told me to "hold off on my medical questions while he responds to a facebook wall post" and learned more about bupe from me than he did from his training. He told me to swallow the suboxone because using SBL is pointless. I corrected him and he whips his iphone back out and looks it up on webMD and goes "oh, I suppose you are right" - This dude must have got his license from a cracker jack box or something, I swear..

Last edited:
^ The double test. That's how they know that 1 in 8 is a false positive. If meth is popular in your area than it could have just been an assumption by the doctor, but I've heard of these 12 panel tests that get specific. I mean in terms of the drugs they test for, I never heard of the levels showing up, other than maybe the line is darker or whatever the more concentrated it was.

When I failed it was after 2 days of sniffing dope. I always failed on day 5 so I stopped completely. I used to drop friday morning, get fucked up from then til sunday morning, stop all week, piss friday, repeat. But if I didn't drink enough water I would fail the test on friday, and after a few times I just gave up. I passed half the time, but not enough to be my future on it.

Gotcha. That makes sense. Then the reason for failing was most likely from extreme dehydration/lack of water and lack of pissing. And meth is the DOC where I see my doctor. Heroin/Psychs/etc are pretty much unheard of. Just weed and meth. Its a small town with a big problem. And it was color based (lighter vs darker) for the more concentrated but it was also like a thermometer. On the left was a chart of numbers for measurement and it went higher or lower. Never seen anything like it.

I can't remember, you just sniff your dope once-twice a week right? And you've tried IV before but stick to snorting?

^ I bet your doctor just sees $$$$. He could probably care less that you use as long as you have suboxone in you that way he covers his ass with the dea.

Status
Not open for further replies.