12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
epiks you might wanna look at queens or brooklyn its a little cheaper cuz it will be hard to find anything cheap in the city!

shit 1200/month would be a decent apt i nthe city especially if you have a roomate, yall would be ballin if you each poaid 1200/month..but for 1200/month, you could get a house in the city, hell you could get one in the suburbs for that price... like 1200 would be a mortgage payment on a 250k house, maybe even more with how low intrest rates are..now i get you prolly couldnt come up with the down payment to get the house but im just saying for that price you could own a house, hell if i could afford 1200/month on rent, id look for a decent 3bedroom and rent out thge 2 other rooms and live rent free..

thers so many people in forclousure and with short sales, you could find a steal right noiw and actually get paid to live at your place..i just saw this thing on TV where a 16year old girl owns 2 properties herself already cause her mom whos a real estate agent helped her and they got these short sales..they paid 12k for one house and the girl paid half and borrowed the other half from her mom and now she rents the house out for 800/month..she will make her money back in the first year and turn a profit every year she owns the house after that and then when the economy eventually comes back she said that same house would rent for 1k-1200/month, so when the guys lease is up she has the chance to up it and make an ectra 200-400 /month on that same house..she said with the money shes making from the 2 houses she plans on owning at least 5 houses by the time she graduates highschool cause she plans on just using the rent payments plus shes has all that equity in the house too..it was unbelieveable really

and i recorded this and showed this to my mom and asked her why she never put me on like that and my mom just called me ungrateful but i was serious, i had that moiney back then..the same shit happened to my friend when he graduated highschool..both his parents are real estate agents and as a graduation gift, they bought him an apartment building..well they owned it already i guess but transfereed it to his name and basically gave it to him..so he had 6 tenents to collect 700/month from. i dont know how much of that he got to put in his pocket but i know the kid is doing real well forhimself all because his parents fhooked him up with a graduation gift..i know anoither kid who got a gas station for a graduation gift but it wasnt in the area and i dont know if the kid still owns it or whats the deal with it..but yeah graduation gifts, most parents will send theur kid on trip with friends or something, these kids got an apt buliding and gas station respectivley

Last edited:
Epiks, your family sounds just like mine.

If I am sleepy or in a good mood then they assume that I am using. It really is a pain in the ass and kinda hurts me since I haven't used in 4+ months.

A couple friends live in Brooklyn and they only pay about 1000-1200/mo. My one friend even pays less than 1000 but he lives in McKibbin with like 6 roommates (he still has his own badass bedroom). Another friend has one roommate in Midwood and pays only like 1100 I believe and his apartment is fucking nice as hell in a great neighborhood. It's very possible to find decent apartments in NYC for 900-1200/mo with a roommate or something.

You'd be lucky to find a decent place anywhere in the north east for 1000. 700 would be unheard of unless there was a serious issue.

damn, i pay 300 a month for 4 bedroom apartment, (athens, georgia)

i really wish i had some dope, but subs, benzos, and weed is doing me fine

Epiks PM me if you want me to look around for you. My friends aren't drug users so you don't have to worry about that since I noticed you saying you don't want to live with an addict.

Alright, thanks. I appreciate that.

Epiks, your family sounds just like mine.

If I am sleepy or in a good mood then they assume that I am using. It really is a pain in the ass and kinda hurts me since I haven't used in 4+ months.

I know exactly how you feel, it totally kills my good mood. Its like thanks..nice to know how you really think of me. Guess I'm never allowed to me happy and sober at the same time.

You'd be lucky to find a decent place anywhere in the north east for 1000. 700 would be unheard of unless there was a serious issue.

I don't get how people are supposed to live in the NE. Isn't your guys' minimum wage like $5-7? In WA minimum wage is almost $10 and in western WA you can find 2-3bd houses for around $1200-1300 and in eastern WA you can rent a 3bd house for $700. You would think since your cost of living is higher that your MW would be higher also.

I think its 7.25 here in nyc
havent made min wage since i was 17 so not sure

shit Santa Fe min wage is the highest in the US at 10.29 thats nuts

Last edited:
damn, i pay 300 a month for 4 bedroom apartment, (athens, georgia)

What?! That's legit! Even living in the really bad parts of the city here it's at least $500/month for a 4 bedroom apartment or duplex. No wonder I've had 3 friends move down to Georgia after graduating college over the past couple years.

Anyways, I haven't been on in a while. These goddamn storms we got last friday knocked out my power for 6 days. It was miserable (to say the least) with this heat wave going on through the midwest. My room temped out to at least 95F every night during the outage and subsequently, my subs crumbled in their packaging. So now when I tear open a package, it breaks off into a big piece (5-6mg) and a small piece (2-3mg). Oh well, at least it still does the trick which is the important part.

I have been getting really lucky with my dope here in Columbus lately. A friend got hooked up with a small, independent Mexi crew. They bag their stuff a little differently; 2 small points of tar, each one wrapped in the traditional piece of plastic grocery bag, then each one wrapped in foil, then both are put into a single balloon. At first it looked like I was getting shorted until I realized there were 2 bags in each balloon. This crew definitely has the best tar I've done in a good 2.5-3 years. We tend to get a higher purity tar in Columbus as it is but this must have higher 6-MAM content or something. It's a nice crumbly dark brown gooey ball and mixes into a golden straw color. Not to mention that these guys always meet within 3 miles of where my friend and I live. Even better, they're ALWAYS on time. Once you call and the dispatcher says 20 minutes, his driver is at the spot in exactly 20 minutes.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it got better. Another friend of mine knows someone who got a phone connect in Dayton and for the past 2 weeks, they have been making trips every couple days to cop a few grams. The stuff they get is rocks of a light grayish-beige powder and while I'm not sure if it's raw, it's gotta be pretty close. I did a line of .1 (feels nice to snort some powder for a change!) and I almost threw up. The price is very reasonable for the quality, especially considering that it's the midwest and my friend will just drop it off by my house on his way back if I toss him a couple subs for the trouble. I'm curious to know where this Dayton dope originated. My guess would be Detroit since it's right down I-75 and that's where people here used to get some really awesome powder before the Mexis flooded the market in Columbus with tar about 5 years ago.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe night! I know I'll be on the nod tonight :)

I consistenly have to get clean each month for probation and switch back to subo's and always allow at least 5 days for the heroin to get out. I buy opiate drug tests on ebay 10 for $10 and time after time it takes a solid four and a half days for the test to stop testing positive, by the fifth 24hr period is up im clean, and i usually have a fast metabolism. Although this is for tar, so maybe different with powder i dont know

Ya i mean they say that we get paid more but it still doesn't add up. I know people that moved down south and live in a really nice place for 500 and that place would easily be 1200-1300 up here. Not to mention the heating bills we get but I'd imagine it's not cheap to run A C all the time either.

100 degree weather sucks. Only about 2.5 days until I get to get my nod on. I'm contemplating staying in Seattle..which is bad. I need to come back to eastern WA, its the only time I work and am clean. My ride will only be there for the day though. Which sucks..I want to be back with the friends going to see a baseball game and get drunk..obviously do a fat shot before hand :p I can already see this is going to end terribly. Just a week ago it 2 days/mo, then weekends, then "i should get a ball", now its fuck it, I should just stay there until my money runs out..Other than one day of use, I (think) I'm nearing 2 months of dope-freeness. I lost count trying not to think about it. What I should do is just use the one day I'm there and come back with no dope at all.

I consistenly have to get clean each month for probation and switch back to subo's and always allow at least 5 days for the heroin to get out. I buy opiate drug tests on ebay 10 for $10 and time after time it takes a solid four and a half days for the test to stop testing positive, by the fifth 24hr period is up im clean, and i usually have a fast metabolism. Although this is for tar, so maybe different with powder i dont know

Yeah, I should have done given it a week just to be safe. Not worth getting kicked out of my sub program. Tar or powder shouldn't make a noticeable difference as far as drug testing goes.

I don't get how people are supposed to live in the NE. Isn't your guys' minimum wage like $5-7? In WA minimum wage is almost $10 and in western WA you can find 2-3bd houses for around $1200-1300 and in eastern WA you can rent a 3bd house for $700. You would think since your cost of living is higher that your MW would be higher also.

I agree with JB that is still doesn't add up even though we get paid decent. I've been getting paid 10/hr since high school, and a lot of jobs in the city will start you off at 15/hr. Obviously retail jobs or chain stores will pay less, but a lot of people can find a job that pays 15/hr. If it's a job that didn't require any education requirements then you will be stuck at 15/hr for a long time compared to jobs that people have gone to school for which will start around there when you break down the salary, but you will be able to get raises and have more advancement opportunities.

damn i wish i only paid 300 thats the rent on the kitchen here lol

foreal...300 is like the cable/internet, cell phone and the other utilities per month..300 is also the weed supply for the month too although there is ways to get that for free or for very cheap atleast

Car insurance in MA isn't too bad I think. I pay around 900 a year which is probably about as low as you can get around here. Of course your driving record, car and even city/town come into play. Not sure how it works in other states but here I pay 90 a month for 10 months a year.

Epiks, I'm not too sure but, I think minimum wage is like 9 bucks here. I remember when I got my first job during highschool I made minimum wage and got 4.25 an hour. That was 14 years ago though.

in 2001 the place i stayed in nyc [bleeker and jones] rent was $3500, 2 bedrooms, office, private roof top deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.