💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titles must be earned! You can't just be born into it, ask Charles!

Shameless advertisement.

But now that you're here.. What if I have an unstructured settlement ?
Id advise hiring one of those 'late night TV holding a baseball bat' settlement lawyers. Seems like the kind of guys that could definitely figure some shit out.

Call JG Wentworth, 877 cash now.

One time when I was like 15 I was walking down to the store with my friend, and we pass by these guys stopped at the light. We're walking through the intersection on the cross walk and the guy in the passenger's seat rolls down the window leans way out of it and yells "ITS MY MONEY, AND I NEED IT NOOOW!" at the top of his lungs at us. Then the light turned green and they just drove away slowly with the guy still staring at us.

One of my favorite public encounters of all time.

One time when I was like 15 I was walking down to the store with my friend, and we pass by these guys stopped at the light. We're walking through the intersection on the cross walk and the guy in the passenger's seat rolls down the window leans way out of it and yells "ITS MY MONEY, AND I NEED IT NOOOW!" at the top of his lungs at us. Then the light turned green and they just drove away slowly with the guy still staring at us.

One of my favorite public encounters of all time.
lol

I used to love doing shit like that. Now the kid inside me. Dead.

DopeM got the Casual Observer title by winning the photo contest in the LAVA forum. You can donate $25 I think it is to change your name.
DO NOT DONATE to BL

save your $$$ for GRETA THUNBERG we are going to make PLANET EARTH GREAT AGAIN

Do you have gravy

We had some kind of pork w a maple syrup, whole grain mustard "gravy"

Can't blame you I couldn't stop myself

Might go down for more vodka. And pork

I feel really dirty ty
How rude of me now I don't have any gravy I'm a poor bitch so unless it's 87 cent mustard...

Same here. Tbh thats what made me post it. I always hum the pink panther song when something gets stuck in my head and it goes away.
lol!

Like legit my ex who is dead now, if he wasn't dead could tell yall I would go BAHHHREEEEEEEEEEEEEE and start screaming like a pig/cop caught under the weight of his own cruiser. for at least 30 seconds. And he'd have to be like "stfu it's over"

my brain gets like INFECTED with 877 cash now

btw i am sure ya'll can tell I'm just a bucket of peach ice cream that got left out too long sorry guys

my fave jerry springer is when he gets walked in on and seems unabashed by the company

"u can watch, beer's in the fridge"
lul I inadvertently did that to 2019 Whorella and I'm so glad I did

explicitly said go see if anyone else can give you the D like you need it before that point

because I know he won't get it the same way

CPT WHY U SO SALTY BRAH no one likes u like dis DOLAN DUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.