💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freakin UI website down til 3 or so. fuck it will wait til tomorrow AM. Filed but needs tweakin so date is retro.
Had to get away and where do i go for a break (besides a smoke)? Rhetorical.
So we talkin bout dead wizards and pms eatin babies?
wut?

I refuse to catch up 100% from my last post but from what I can see; you guys are weird.

I like that.

On slender man: those 2 12 year olds that shanked that other little girl are due to get out in a few years iirc

Speaking of etiquette, its prudent to post tits or flaccid dick in the noody, or as some say, gtfo.
I dont have the mental ability to maneuver more than one thread. Hecka nitrous in the early 2000s following Dave Matthew's band like a cool guy.

Just a bit about me: when I was 16 the walls in my room were plastered with nickleback and creed posters and that alone got me tons of pussy.

My favorite musical artist is Simon and Garfunkel followed by the those chanting monk dudes.

I'd hate to see you get reported for lack of a nood, so lets see that dave mathews band chasing ass !

Just a bit about me: when I was 16 the walls in my room were plastered with nickleback and creed posters and that alone got me tons of pussy.

My favorite musical artist is Simon and Garfunkel followed by the those chanting monk dudes.
But prolly not as much as pussy my chumbawamba poster got me..

I think youre thinking of the blue man group

But prolly not as much as pussy my chumbawamba poster got me..

I think youre thinking of the blue man group
My buddy stole my chubawanba poster in 8th grade and he married the homecoming queen/head cheerleader so i believe it.

I refuse to catch up 100% from my last post but from what I can see; you guys are weird.

I like that.
to what you asked no I'm not ok

haven't been for a while but will live

brb holy war for freedom fries

page-header

lost a lot of loved ones last year and this year has been a total boner killer

for the most part i'll be ok though I have lots of ice cream for the zombie apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.