💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw how do people 'react ' to posts like some put a laughing face or a face with heart eyes but all I see is a stupid is a stupid button

Anyone else playing the FF7 remake? Thank God for Covid-19. Now I get this free time to cast all the chocobo summon materia I want.

I feel nice like Christmas :) <3 I'm off for a toot and come back hopefully to some replies and reactions to my general mischief I'm only into general mischief today nothing more I'll let you guys off easy

Ted Bundy had a fan club. Women wrote and called him just to be murdered.

His eyes popped out of his sockets when the first electrocution didn’t work! The viewing audience have never forgotten. He killed so many women!

He cried for his own pain. That’s all he gave the victims.

Welcome to the Abyss! Fuck Ted Bundy and all of his pussy screams!

—Wizard
Just when you think you've seen it all

Ted Bundy had a fan club. Women wrote and called him just to be murdered.

His eyes popped out of his sockets when the first electrocution didn’t work! The viewing audience have never forgotten. He killed so many women!

He cried for his own pain. That’s all he gave the victims.

Welcome to the Abyss! Fuck Ted Bundy and all of his pussy screams!

—Wizard

Ya! *holds up picket sign* We want more Bundy Blundeon! One life to electrocute isn't enough! *shakes fist*

Slender man?
Dude.. Have you seriously never heard of him obviously he isn't real but he's a very popular urban legend he's more searched in Google than Michael Jackson my mum was a bit Michael Jackson fan because she was fully black it's crazy how loyal his fans are literally fainting at concerts like he hypnotized them lol I think his music is so over rated I mean its alright... But I've heard much much better I guess at the time though it was more impressive then today

ThAt asshole
ahahaha I like how you said 'that asshole' like you know him as some annoying neighbour lol "on ffs it's that asshole next door who keeps stealing my garden chairs"

He apparently made some little girl kill someone. Blamed it on Slender man, in court. It started out as a Mine Craft demon. Wanna catch him like a Pokémon?
Wrong.. About the Minecraft origination their were apparently pictures of him around children the weird thing is these pictures are over half a century old meaning of he's real and not just a clever bit of cgi photo editing stuff he is older then fubar

Status
Not open for further replies.