💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the wind last night fucked up my cable Internet, the cable is down on my driveway. So I'm using my Verizon phone service to make my phone a mobile hot spot for Internet. But certain sites won't load, it asys . They include imgur, some other random sites... and verizonwireless.com. :ROFLMAO:

@Xorkoth is that you? lolz

LOL, the funny thing is, my mom always tells me I look like Jesus and no joke, last Christmas (not on Christmas but during the time I was visiting my family for the holidays) a guy came to service my dad's motorized chair, and I answered the door. He saw me and was like WHAAA? He was all flustered and did a triple take and was like, man, you freaked me out, I thought Jesus was answering the door! Has anyone ever told you you look just like Jesus?? He kept referencing it periodically and then when he left he called across the house "bye, Jesus!"

Well I have no choice, my only Internet at the moment is my phone as a mobile hot spot and for some reason it is blocking imgur.

inb4 w01f goes "hey cpt ur pansexual"

NOoooooOOoOOoOOooO you CAN'T MAKE ME noOOOO HEAD'S IN THE SAND... GONNA DO A BUNCH OF DRUGS AND BURY MY HEAD IN THE SAND FURTHER
NOOOOOOOO

how the fuck am I supposed to know when I'm a monster in the way I refuse to die
how the fuck am I supposed to know if I'm in love or if I'm in pain?
I'm a tightrope walker, I can't find my circus and I'm damaged beyond repair
<3
you never said I'd end up like this... no...

my avatar is my motivational poster ALL MY MOTIVATION IS TO ERASE OVER THE WORD FRENCH AND PUT FREEDOM we're gonna TAKE BACK EUROPE FOR THE IMMIGRANTS <3

CH you always have me at a loss for words. I will forgo my old school ways of completely bashing your online persona and portrayal of character but dude, its 2020 and you have been going H.A.M. since '07. Bruh, from one human to another....slow down....to a complete hault, if at all possible.

CH you always have me at a loss for words. I will forgo my old school ways of completely bashing your online persona and portrayal of character but dude, its 2020 and you have been going H.A.M. since '07. Bruh, from one human to another....slow down....to a complete hault, if at all possible.
Are you the guy that eats booty?

I fucking h8te Nazis. They were bad guys in WWll right? My resent history is a bit fuzzy.

That AI experiment when they gave that AI a Twitter account and let it go? Remember?

It started out as sweet and cute little thing, and then quickly divulged into an Anti Semitic, homophobic monster and Twitter had to take it down. Remember?

https://techcrunch.com/2016/03/24/m...-bot-tay-after-twitter-users-teach-it-racism/

—Wizard

Do u think nazis knew they were being Nazi or were being the good guys at the time?

Do you think ppl who take over govt like that know they are evil or wot

Seems like they thought they were the same ones but clearly they were soft in the head u wot m8

Do u think nazis knew they were being Nazi or were being the good guys at the time?

Do you think ppl who take over govt like that know they are evil or wot

Seems like they thought they were the same ones but clearly they were soft in the head u wot m8
do you think anyone cares

qSNjFLS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.