💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said a prayer to Lord Infamous this morning that you all accept the one true savior that is three six mafia.

With enough time and dedication you can study the ways of the 6 via listening to mystic stylez and chapter 1: the end. Only then will you be enlightened to the first level of ways of the 6.

Koopsta Knicca brought me a huge basket of cigarillos, dice, one 40oz of colt 45, and a brand new book of devil chants this morning.

It's not too late guys.

Oh high lord of sin we patiently await your homecoming. May your dark reign or terror and fear forever take hold. Provide us with plentiful stocks of hydro weed and a never ending flow of malt liquor until our cups and blunts runneth over. May the ways of the 6 be forever inflicted on the young and vulnerable so that they may pass the ways down and up to the ignorant. In the name of all that is wrong we pray.

Omen

CH you always have me at a loss for words. I will forgo my old school ways of completely bashing your online persona and portrayal of character but dude, its 2020 and you have been going H.A.M. since '07. Bruh, from one human to another....slow down....to a complete hault, if at all possible.
Wanna die young
selling my dick
brb reselling toilet paper and cleaning supplies

8f273135015f821539a30015d3a854d2f7.png

rush of adrenaline
I hate that shit I just like it when my body blacks / whites out. It's cool man. Dissociating on psychedelics is also pretty what's up.

I realized I have a problem (PROBLEM) and I sought help for it and I feel like shit now but I got a 30 pack of beers to help how I feeeeeeeel

5e9.png

ds_19088_05.jpg

real-jesus-republican-jesus.jpg

P1040129-1024x630.jpg

155574118.jpg

t1larg.obama.fade.jpg

foreignpolicy.jpg

I hate that shit I just like it when my body blacks / whites out. It's cool man. Dissociating on psychedelics is also pretty what's up.

I realized I have a problem (PROBLEM) and I sought help for it and I feel like shit now but I got a 30 pack of beers to help how I feeeeeeeel

5e9.png

ds_19088_05.jpg

real-jesus-republican-jesus.jpg

P1040129-1024x630.jpg

155574118.jpg

t1larg.obama.fade.jpg

foreignpolicy.jpg

I wonder what your epitaph will read.

My job with a little help from my own bad decisions has entirely MK-ULTRAd me through sleep deprivation, weird coworkers, and drugs

I am a concept not a man

Status
Not open for further replies.