💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll pass on that 😮 I'm on a salami fast
main-qimg-40ede2265254502bb8ee9873580c3af0

I took 5 one time (IDK the dosage) and was on the verge of nodding in my therapist's waiting room but was talking at a perfectly normal speed.

I'm in the mountains myself, love it here.
I've lived in the mountains my whole life. So glad I'm not a flatlander. Things have been pretty much as usual for me, except not working. Social distancing is my normal MO. It's been snowing pretty much the last two weeks and finally cleared up yesterday, so I had to go make some turns.
Crest_03-30-2020.jpg

I have come to understand the differences between a psychopath and a sociopath

Sociopath is kind of an I dont give a fuck person. They appear tougher than psychopaths.
Psychopath is a "born sociopath" with 2 cluster b personality disorders. Often a wolf in sheeps clothing.'

#FACCCCCTS

I believe psychopaths are born, yeah. They don't seem as tough because they don't need to exude an air of confidence as a survival mechinism like a sociopath needed to survive their often traumatic childhood - it's just innate. They live in the moment, often coming off naive. Innocent looking, often mistaken for innocuousness, because they care not to come off as "scary". In fact, they'd rather not, so they can use the element of surprise.

My 2 cents ;)

i see some of you taking gabapentin and i have tons of leftover scripts laying around. how much you gotta take to feel something. i was taking 300 3 times a day but i was 100% polluted 100% of the time back then so i don't remember feeling anything off em?

Had that rehab script dosing schedule too huh

Wish I would've held on to that script I had no idea it was worth anything and now I'm buying a bunch of pregabalin

That was fucking well put.
They live in the moment, often coming off naive. Innocent looking, often mistaken for innocuousness, because they care not to come off as "scary".
This surprised me. Are things like autism often together with psychopathy since its the "catch all" disease?

Makes sense, thanks. What do you think of the "psychopaths dont care about morals". That seems to speak about sociopaths. Id actually say that I feel morals way stronger than normal person.

Status
Not open for further replies.