💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think psychopaths abide by the rules whatsoever.

But tend to make up for their lack of moral compass by doing small shit, like holding doors open for people, and therefore think they're more moral than they really are.

Makes sense, thanks. What do you think of the "psychopaths dont care about morals". That seems to speak about sociopaths. Id actually say that I feel morals way stronger than normal person.

The way I understand it is they know the difference between right and wrong, but there's a 3rd option on their scale and it is what is right in relation to themselves. They are known for being entirely unrepentant.

Lightning electricity
It's beside me

The winds holds steady
It's within the

I wouldn't over think it.

You can't just wish something and have it become a self fulfilling prophecy if you're born without certain capacities.

Anyway, i probably have no idea.

do we control our algorithms, or do our algorithms control us? do we have any free will at all? are we born to live out the simple coding wired in our brains. or can we act beyond and outside those constraints?

I don't think psychopaths abide by the rules whatsoever.

But tend to make up for their lack of moral compass by doing small shit, like holding doors open for people, and therefore think they're more moral than they really are.
That's me..

Ig you had me pegged.

i see some of you taking gabapentin and i have tons of leftover scripts laying around. how much you gotta take to feel something. i was taking 300 3 times a day but i was 100% polluted 100% of the time back then so i don't remember feeling anything off em?
wut am i supposed to feel on them cuz if they're like benzos i don't feel like getting arrested tonight?
took 900mg about an hour ago. are these things super subtle or something?

Gabapentin can only absorb about 300-400mg every 30-45 minutes. It absorbs better with food, especially fats, unlike most drugs. It absorbs via an amino acid transporter in the small intestine. So taking 300mg every 30-45 minutes is best, if you take more you end up shitting a lot of it out unabsorbed. I can get a nice high from 600-900mg, 1200mg gets me good. I don't take it too often to keep tolerance down. The effects don't start for like 90 minutes and peak around 3 hours in. The high is way different than benzos, not many similarities. You remain very functional. It can be rather euphoric, stimulating yet relaxing, really good mood, talkative. It's subtle in a way but very nice.

I'm a hypersensitive empath, with an optional off/on button.

I am too, but I haven't really found the off button.

Gabapentin can only absorb about 300-400mg every 30-45 minutes. It absorbs better with food, especially fats, unlike most drugs. It absorbs via an amino acid transporter in the small intestine. So taking 300mg every 30-45 minutes is best, if you take more you end up shitting a lot of it out unabsorbed. I can get a nice high from 600-900mg, 1200mg gets me good. I don't take it too often to keep tolerance down. The effects don't start for like 90 minutes and peak around 3 hours in. The high is way different than benzos, not many similarities. You remain very functional. It can be rather euphoric, stimulating yet relaxing, really good mood, talkative. It's subtle in a way but very nice.

I am too, but I haven't really found the off button.
thanks

do we control our algorithms, or do our algorithms control us? do we have any free will at all? are we born to live out the simple coding wired in our brains. or can we act beyond and outside those constraints?

I think we like to think it's the former, but without realizing it we play into the latter with most of our actions. There's reality and then there's YOUR reality.

Reactions: CFC
Status
Not open for further replies.