💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHE SAID I AM NOT ALLOWED TO HANG AROUND HERE ANYMORE

Y'ALL BAD INFLUENCE BUT I KNOW SHE'S JUST JEALOUS. I KNOW WHAT I''LL DO. I AM GONNA WAIT FOR HER TO FALL ASLEEP

THEN CUT HER THROAT

What you're doing is bullying yes.
Hiding behind "ooh but it's the truth" doesn't change that. It wouldn't change it if your opinion of the truth were in fact entirely true.

Bluelights not here as a beacon of truth. It's here to provide a place to reduce harm for drug users. And you are doing the opposite. You are creating harm by zee
How impossible it is is irrelevant, this is a drug support forum. Just dumping on people and telling them it's their fault, no matter how true it is or isn't, completely goes against the harm reduction philosophy that is the whole purpose of what bluelight is.

It doesn't do good, it only does harm. And there's no shortage of places to go as an addict to have people tell you it's your fault, I suggest you go to one of them.
zeex
blaming people for their problems. Seemingly for no other reason than your own enjoyment.

Lol just thank your luck yyou dont have children because then youre just anyones target.

You are a piece of shit, hope no one wastes their money donating here.

Zeph you really got me curious. For Shady to be curious it requires something. Who you fighting with? I mean, I see all this criticism coming from you regarding the functionality of this website. What you hope to achieve?

Status
Not open for further replies.