💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ackshully

the one thing i'm not, on this virus, is fat.

i lost 8kg - which is, erm, about 18 USA lbs, 1.3 UK stones, or 0.7893 Alien fumpunfargon
If youre a drug addict you know what a kilo is and if youre into conspiracy theories, you know what fumpuns are..

Yeah. Not when I had a tolerance tho. But when I'd chip with no tolerance I couldnt piss for hours.

I dosed a bunch of desmetramadol, 150mg pregabalin and a muscle relaxer because of all this packing and I've been on the toilet for a good 10 minutes now trying to piss

IM STUCK IN THE FUCKIN HOUSE FAMMMMMMMM~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I HAVE MY KLONOPINGABAPENTIN AND MARYJANEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHO ELSE IS STUCK UP IN THE CRIB~!!``~_~``.................. :p

I am with you on that!
I am only missing some Maryjane! Damn it!

Time for some music!

Now the Sosos posts that were the reason I posted are deleted and people think I started drama? Next time Im not taking a part in other peoples business so no more drama for me.

Yeah man that's how I feel now. Some specific mods here will edit your posts or delete them to make you look like you're causing trouble so they can punish you.

I DIDN'T

WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH THINGs?

I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THESE TYPE OF PPL

THEY ANSWER YOU WITH A SONG

WTF

BUT HEY

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY

YOU LEARN SOMETHIN NEW ERRDAY

P.S> MY M..

DON'T HIT ME MOM

AM ON A FORUM

DON'T EMBARRASS ME HERE