⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

I had low test before getting on. I had been clean from drugs for 2 years before getting my blood work back showing I was low normal. This is something I'm committed to. I feel better being on. Even 150/week test I feel better than before.

Edit: no hcg usage for me. I knocked up my ex on test, tren, trestolone last winter so I know something is still working lol. I won't use hcg til I'm attempting to have a child and things go wrong. The taurine alone gives me back testicular size back to normal even on a heavy blast so I'll just go from there. I know size doesn't indicate function by the way.

Oh alright I didn't know you had figured out you had low T prior to your blast/cruise. With that being said isn't 125mg sufficient enough to produce produce within range bloodwork? I've read others dosaging protocols for TRT before and some doctors give low level cycle dosages. There is something just scary to me about taking the initiative to consistently administer any exogenous hormone for longer than a usual cycle. Especially when I'm not even 30 yet. Maybe I'm just a pussy.

Hmm question for you guys. How would one go about getting their heart checked without raising red flags or having other tests done by the doc which could raise red flags? I get my blood work done privately so as to avoid the shit on my med record. I just want to make sure the ol ticker is doing well without my doc saying "well it's been awhile since you had a comprehensive physical so I'll schedule you lab work full panel while we're at it" lol and see my test levels are in range but lh/fsh in the shitter.
Edit: I'm in the states so if that matters. Maybe just finding a way to talk to my doc to have only ekg etc done for another possible ailment precaution?

If you only want an ekg that's easy enough - you can tell him that you've been having frequent and really noticeable palpitations in your heart (arrhythmia).

However that won't really tell you a great deal about your heart. You need an echo (ecg) for that, and I can't really think of a ruse that would randomly make him suggest that without telling him that you're taking something that might affect heart function... :?

Well done on getting back to the gym Grym! I wouldn't advise you do a powerlifting routine since you seem to be pretty hypermobile?? I can tell you from experience that it's not compatible lol.

Well done on getting back to the gym Grym! I wouldn't advise you do a powerlifting routine since you seem to be pretty hypermobile?? I can tell you from experience that it's not compatible lol.

It just doesn't make sense to me how I'm hypermobile in the upper extremities along with frequent pain if I do a specific exercise, yet I can front/back squat so deep that it doesn't even look natural and I never have knee pain ever. It doesn't even make a popping sound when I go through the movements of squatting. Before I stopped I was also messing with deficit deadlifts and the stretch felt so good. I was definitely getting pretty good with activating the posterior chain in a more effective manor from those before I stopped lifting.

Everyone just looks like a badass when they do clean and press. I clean and press the bar and I feel like my shoulders are just going to slip right out. I was trying to mess around with a broomstick the other day and I couldn't comfortablely grip the broomstick and slowly lower it down to my traps without having an impingement. I feel like the rotator cuff is just complete scar tissue with no actual functionally moving attachments. Just grinding sound the whole way down.

I have dislocated my shoulders when I was younger (thrown off a bed, being pulled up a slide and dislocating, slamming on the ground skateboarding and causing a partial dislocation that had to be further dislocated and put back in properly) However I'm only 23 and I wasn't expecting to already have mobility issues this early. If that is the case my ankles are going to be gone in the next 10 years because I've broken both of them twice. I was a clumsy kid.

My suggestion would be to learn how to actively LIMIT your range of motion. Full range of motion nonsense, aside from being nonsense, doesn't suit many people at all. Especially not if you're capable of performing a range of motion far beyond 'full'. The only range of motion that matters is how well you feel the exercise in the intended muscle. As for knees, I can also squat beneath the floor, and my knees were fine for many years. Eventually it caught up with my hips and knees though. With shoulders, you can always expect it to be the first joint to show trouble since it's the most complex in the body and has more (loose) tendons than any other...

My suggestion would be to learn how to actively LIMIT your range of motion. Full range of motion nonsense, aside from being nonsense, doesn't suit many people at all. Especially not if you're capable of performing a range of motion far beyond 'full'. The only range of motion that matters is how well you feel the exercise in the intended muscle. As for knees, I can also squat beneath the floor, and my knees were fine for many years. Eventually it caught up with my hips and knees though. With shoulders, you can always expect it to be the first joint to show trouble since it's the most complex in the body and has more (loose) tendons than any other...

I'm going to try to do more rehabilitation to the shoulder in regards to using resistance bands for external and internal rotation exercises. I used to always work out till I felt the stretch in the muscle, but looking back on it I was probably beyond stretching. I know when I first took weightlifting in high school I would try to be a dickhead and latpull half the machine, but go behind the neck. I'm sure that did a number. Back then I was able to do bench press exercises, but I was doing them completely wrong. What didn't help was the fact that our weightlifting coach was ignorant as hell. I was told to keep your elbows out and go all the way down till the bar touches the chest which was the most uncomfortable feeling to me.

Oh yeah he also told us to make sure your back stays flat on the bench. He considered retraction of the spine cheating as it would slightly shorten the distance that the bar travels on the eccentric movement. Dude was just an old timer that never advanced into the new age of using science to exercise.

I used to also do shoulder press with my arms sitting at a 45 degree angle in comparison to my traps and would swing those bastards up and slam those on the ground without having any control over the weight itself. That was like 16. Or doing unnecessary amounts of weight on the traditional skull crushers and destroying my elbows. Don't you wish you knew as much as you did now so you could save yourself in the past? I guess everyone probably feels that way.

Last edited:
I was told to keep your elbows out and go all the way down till the bar touches the chest which was the most uncomfortable feeling to me.
That's pretty ignorant advice indeed.

That's pretty ignorant advice indeed.

I'm pretty sure everyone that was in that weightlifting class has absolutely no normal joint movement if they participated in all the exercises. I got pissed half way through because I felt like he didn't know what he was talking about, but nor did I. I just knew that there is good pain and bad pain. Feeling the standard barbell bench press solely in my shoulders and never increasing in weight throughout the semester was a pretty big one. There was a few guys that tried to help me, but I was just too pissed. Lol even our baseball pitchers were doing heavy pressing activities.

When I had a soccer game later that day after school he forced us to still do leg day or we would get a 0 for not participating in the workout for the day.

Whenever I see people in the gym doing something very wrong I'm always hesitant to help them out because I know what it felt like when someone came and told me I was doing it all wrong. I was like, "This is how I was taught?" Sadly I was taught completely wrong. I think the only thing I learned from my weightlifting coach Mr. Peacock was that getting hit too many times in the head from football over the years will make you cock eyed as hell. If you stood in the middle of his eye sight it was almost like he couldn't see you because his eyes were lodged into the cavities almost as if he was a fish.

Last edited:
Hmm question for you guys. How would one go about getting their heart checked without raising red flags or having other tests done by the doc which could raise red flags? I get my blood work done privately so as to avoid the shit on my med record. I just want to make sure the ol ticker is doing well without my doc saying "well it's been awhile since you had a comprehensive physical so I'll schedule you lab work full panel while we're at it" lol and see my test levels are in range but lh/fsh in the shitter.
Edit: I'm in the states so if that matters. Maybe just finding a way to talk to my doc to have only ekg etc done for another possible ailment precaution?

Unfortunately its going to be difficult, the last thing you want to do is cause problems to your health insurance premiums, or negate them altogether...
ECG (electrocardiogram) would only show ischaemic changes, infarction, or conduction problems, which is something you might have issue with after years on AAS before your heart finally crokes it, which is what we want to avoid in the first place...

ECG (echocardiogram) might be your best bet, which is an ultrasound of the heart, that could pick up septal hypertrophy/LV hypertrophy which is a condition that occurs when heart muscles cells enlarge, causing the walls of the lower heart chambers (typically the left ventricle) to become thick and stiff. This makes it difficult for the heart to relax and for a sufficient amount of blood to fill the heart chambers. While the heart squeezes normally, the limited filling prevents the heart from pumping enough blood, especially during physical activity...

Simple things like monitoring BP, then taking appropriate steps to lower it, lowering cholesterol, not smoking...
Having sufficient off-time from all AAS to allow cardiovascular tissue remodeling to occur, cardio...

I'm not happy with the recommendations on another forum regarding testosterones being healthy for the body over the medium to long term, or indeed staying on for prolonged periods without a rest.... Anyone with an ounce of intellect knows AAS are degenerative to cardiovascular tissue, its kinda a no-brainer amongst those in the medical community...
I've recently had posts deleted, censored, or re-written when I've mentioned the negative health issues, which is foolhardy, if not damned right criminally irresponsible...

^^^^ This is why I enjoy being apart of this section. The knowledge is priceless and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else. It is also nice that you can be incorrect about something and besides being ridiculed they just happily offer the correct information.

What woukd you say about low dose test and heart health? I know some people cruise on like 400 test, I do 150 as its an even 0.5ml of my test. Just want to know if that woukd be "safe".

400mg of testosterone a week for a cruise is what I use for a cycle?! Considering the human body makes roughly 30mg-50mg/wk (average for under 35) of testosterone being at 150mg would be close to 3x the natural production. I think the number one thing I got from the posts above is that the body needs extended rest periods to correct and restructure tissue abnormalities. I would assume anything over the natural production would increase the risk associated with the volume of the dosage.

Have you ever tried to perform a restart on your HPTA?

I'm not happy with the recommendations on another forum regarding testosterones being healthy for the body over the medium to long term, or indeed staying on for prolonged periods without a rest.... Anyone with an ounce of intellect knows AAS are degenerative to cardiovascular tissue, its kinda a no-brainer amongst those in the medical community...
I've recently had posts deleted, censored, or re-written when I've mentioned the negative health issues, which is foolhardy, if not damned right criminally irresponsible...

What moronic website is that mate? PM me if you don't want to share the name here. If that's their attitude then yes, they should be ashamed of themselves...

What woukd you say about low dose test and heart health? I know some people cruise on like 400 test, I do 150 as its an even 0.5ml of my test. Just want to know if that woukd be "safe".

I'd be inclined to stick no more than 40-50mg twice a week. Once you factor in bioavailability and ester weight, it should keep you within high-normal range most of the time.

What moronic website is that mate? PM me if you don't want to share the name here. If that's their attitude then yes, they should be ashamed of themselves...

What website lol.....Most of the websites are just like that. Its FILLED with guys who recommend things like that.
The editing and deleting is pretty excessive....but most boards are filled with guys who think its ok to not only wrong very long cycles but long cycles with large amounts and many compounds

Lol, yes that's true. But most do at least begrudgingly accept the principle that too much AAS and for too long is just a little bit unhealthy. I would assume the forum in question is actually a secret Darwinian experiment lol

Personally if you go as low as 40-50mg (which i think you should do) I'd be inclined to taper off altogether.. giving your cardiovascular tissue time to repair itself... I know its not really what you want to here but for longetivity of life it might be the better option... You know how to train and eat you should retain some of your gains and like Pharmbiak stated trigger a greater response from the hormones you use next time..

Personally if you go as low as 40-50mg (which i think you should do) I'd be inclined to taper off altogether.. giving your cardiovascular tissue time to repair itself... I know its not really what you want to here but for longetivity of life it might be the better option... You know how to train and eat you should retain some of your gains and like Pharmbiak stated trigger a greater response from the hormones you use next time..
I was thinking about this at work: how long does the increased androgen receptor effect of aas last? Could essentially starve them by coming off for a bit and then blast the hell out of them and grow grow grow. Maybe prime with injectable l-carnitine too which is supposed to increase androgen receptor density and using it as an injectable would keep pinning sites open. And it's dirt cheap.

I was thinking about this at work: how long does the increased androgen receptor effect of aas last? Could essentially starve them by coming off for a bit and then blast the hell out of them and grow grow grow. Maybe prime with injectable l-carnitine too which is supposed to increase androgen receptor density and using it as an injectable would keep pinning sites open. And it's dirt cheap.

Our endocrine system and the mechanics associated with androgen regulation is more intelligent than what we give credit to. It isn't a simple intermittent starvation of AR receptors followed by a supraphysiological dose to help combat the endocrine's attempt at regulating androgen activity and striving for homeostasis.