⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Our endocrine system and the mechanics associated with androgen regulation is more intelligent than what we give credit to. It isn't a simple intermittent starvation of AR receptors followed by a supraphysiological dose to help combat the endocrine's attempt at regulating androgen activity and striving for homeostasis.

From Pharmbiak:

Initially, yes, there is an up-regulation of the AR but after sustained elevated testosterone levels some desensitization occurs which leads to a decrease in mRNA levels acting as a negative feedback loop. In several cases it was found that the AR content increased but the binding affinity for androgens decreased resulting in a net loss of testosterone utilization. Essentially, after sucha long period of exposure the extra testosterone (above a certain point) became useless, whereas initially when first starting a cycle the extra free testosterone resulted in an almost linear dose-dependent effect curve. So, there's still benefit to an extended cycle (longer than 12 weeks) but the growth experienced isn't near what one expects an the beginning of a cycle... almost a sort of plateau effect. Leaving a 3 month gap or so between cycles resulted in a stronger initial response to the androgens.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/761131-Pct-on-test-only?p=13110674#post13110674

Hey to anyone interested I came across a study that is a PDF. Its titled "Method of Androgen-Receptor Augmentation" Analysis of receptor synthesis and Degradation by the Density-Shift Technique

Send me a p.m with your e-mail if you want it and I'll send it over to you. Hopefully this will answer some questions that seem to be of topic lately.

Hey to anyone interested I came across a study that is a PDF. Its titled "Method of Androgen-Receptor Augmentation" Analysis of receptor synthesis and Degradation by the Density-Shift Technique

Send me a p.m with your e-mail if you want it and I'll send it over to you. Hopefully this will answer some questions that seem to be of topic lately.

http://www.jbc.org/content/260/1/455.full.pdf

Lol damn. At least its nice to know someone is looking out for my constant mistakes. Sorry bout that.

Tc?

You guys ever use tiny chat for this board? Im there pretty frequently since im on the computer a lot.

I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks... Been drinking heavily and eating like shit. I gotta try to figure out how to quit falling into these benders.

Yeah I've picked myself up about 1000 times. I'm just worried after this last one if I've done any permanent damage.

And remember your liver can be put to better use :p I'd rather do shots of tren and pop halo than drink. And the money you spend on liquid poison could be used towards gods piss in a vial, especially bar drink prices... A friend of lines bar tab recently was over $150... That's a newbie blast right there. That's 45 days of 75/day tren ace for me. Let's not forget the garbage calories it puts in your body. Treat your body like a well oiled machine, take care of it and only put the highest quality fuel in it along with regular maintenance and it'll run better for longer.

Edit: I understand the struggle. My physical fitness went in the shitter from a heavy IV heroin habit some years ago. Haven't touched a drink or narcotic in over 3.5 years.

I to have a secret to admit to... :(

I'm addicted to cookie dough batter!!!! I've been eating it nonstop, but I don't gain any weight. I manage to squeeze it into my macro count by cutting out healthy stuff.

Well remember your fear now and use it as motivation not to crash out again.

I've had that fear before but it eventually went away. It seems like I can do good for a while with eating healthy and lifting but eventually I get bored and think what's the point in being strong and healthy when the rest of life is shit.

A friend of lines bar tab recently was over $150...

Fuck that... A pint of vodka is $3.95 and a 32oz Gatorade $2.00 or less.

I'm addicted to cookie dough batter!!!! I've been eating it nonstop, but I don't gain any weight. I manage to squeeze it into my macro count by cutting out healthy stuff.

You're not an Ian McCarthy fan are you?

I've had that fear before but it eventually went away. It seems like I can do good for a while with eating healthy and lifting but eventually I get bored and think what's the point in being strong and healthy when the rest of life is shit.

I under stand completely man...i got through the same thing pretty much all the time. All you can do is try to fight the good fight

It would appear I need to find some sort of balance in my life. lol

Oh well, I intend to be back in the gym either later this week or at least by next week.

if it only it was possible to have an SD social gym session to get us all pumped up!

Have a friend looking for solutions for her acne (across shoulders predominantly I believe), and currently it's at the stage of desperation where things like accutane are being suggested. I know a few of you guys have at least mentioned the use of this stuff in the past on here, but I can't quite remember the conclusions on whether it's worth it or just acidic poison for your skin. Could anyone provide any insight before I go digging for posts? hahaha