⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

I decided to go back on my bulking shakes today since my weight has kind of plateaued with my current diet. Strength is steadily improving but I need to put more size on. I'm not going to go totally balls out until Fall, but am tweaking things around a bit.

In any case, if anyone's interested this is what I use...

8 whole eggs
3 scoops of whey protein
2 cups of milk
1 cup of vanilla ice cream

In total, that comes to 1533 calories and 132 grams of protein. I'll be dividing that up into 3 shakes a day making it 511 calories and 44 grams of protein per shake. I never understood why people would pay so much for weight gainers when you can just make you're own. I just hope I don't have to invest in a bunch of Lactaid. lol

Last edited:
So today I've been busy in the kitchen...

First, I had a minor snafu cooking today's DNP tablets (it's quicker to make tablets over capsules IME) which got overheated:

25THyA7l.jpg

So to make up for that disappointment, I made something tasty and calorific instead!

MXya6SR.jpg

I decided to go back on my bulking shakes today since my weight has kind of plateaued with my current diet. Strength is steadily improving but I need to put more size on. I'm not going to go totally balls out until Fall, but am tweaking things around a bit.

8 whole eggs
3 scoops of whey protein
2 cups of milk

In total, that comes to 1533 calories and 132 grams of protein. I'll be dividing that up into 3 shakes a day making it 511 calories and 44 grams of protein per shake. I never understood why people would pay so much for weight gainers when you can just make you're own. I just hope I don't have to invest in a bunch of Lactaid. lol

How much weight are you hoping to gain?

8 whole eggs
3 scoops of whey protein
2 cups of milk

try almond milk instead of regular milk

Lol. I guess that is a good answer. I just weighed myself the other day i was at 187 pounds. My pizza and cookie dough diet is catching up slowly...

My gym decided, much to the chagrin of its members, to go without AC all summer as a way to help pay for upcoming renovations. It's not horrible, but I'd rather we have it on (the renovations are to modernize the entire gym a bit, and I really like the old-school feel to the place).

My gym decided, much to the chagrin of its members, to go without AC all summer as a way to help pay for upcoming renovations. It's not horrible, but I'd rather we have it on (the renovations are to modernize the entire gym a bit, and I really like the old-school feel to the place).

a few years ago the roof of a gym i went to caved in due to bad weather...long long summer with now AC and maximum humidity

Few years back my gym's AC fucked out over summer. Squats and deads in 36°C was intense. Thank fuck I had to touched AAS then.

Few years back my gym's AC fucked out over summer. Squats and deads in 36°C was intense. Thank fuck I had to touched AAS then.

It's safe to say that would have killed me! lol. I found just walking around in Australia during summer with a load of muscle brought me close to death as it is 8o

It was far from pleasant, and I certainly felt a bit light headed after each set. Felt "good" bad though, like I was getting shit done haha