⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Not a newbie but a newbie ish question. Tren ace 300mg a week, Sustanon 200mg a week Masteron O 200mg a week and Anadrol 100mg daiky wijth 25mg methamphetamine pre-workout and late afternoon. I stop tge Anadrol ti droobtge water and lower the Sustanon. Di I continue the tren abd Mast till the end of cycke? I blast and cruise but tge meth component us a new one. Aby infirmed and seriiusvinout would be appreciated. Spurious contributions would not be.
Continue them until they don't serve your goals or side effects get bad. Not a lot of info here other than "I take wxyz drugs. I've stopped w drug should I keep taking xy drugs because z is new?" we don't know how you're feeling, what your blood work looks like, what your goals are (don't just say "cutting" give time periods and/or weight metrics as goals need to be specific), etc.

Figured I'd check in with the homies. May get an adjunct professor position at my old uni teaching in the department I graduated from. Might be able to add "professor" to the resume soon!

Figured I'd check in with the homies. May get an adjunct professor position at my old uni teaching in the department I graduated from. Might be able to add "professor" to the resume soon!

Nice! You must be feeling stoked :)

Nice! You must be feeling stoked :)
Most definitely! Opens up a lot of opportunities for advancement as well, hopefully get involved with department research. I need all I can get in terms of clinical experience (my main job), research, and extras to pad my med school application next year!