⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

I'm surprised you find 170+ causes you trouble at that height. Most I know can handle say 200 without too much discomfort. Do you do much cardio?

I do cardio 3x a week for 40 minutes on the bike. I guess my body doesn't like all this extra weight.

Antibiotics. Fucking hate this shit, but we probably wouldn't be alive without them.

My guts hurt :(

Of the lamest kind - an ingrown hair in the worst of places thanks to cycling without my phaggy padded shorts lol. Nasty as fuck :( on the second course of cephalexin now and my guts are all kinds of unhappy

On the up side, doctor gave me Wednesday-Friday off this week haha

Sorry to hear that mate, I've had some bad ingrown hairs between rubbing thighs but not that severe. Now I always wear the phaggy shorts, especially jogging or taking long walks lol. Are you keeping up your intake of glutamine and probiotics?

My primary source of water intake is in the form of BCAAs with added glutamine, and yeah I'm trying to get in decent doses of probiotics about 2 hours after taking the antibiotics.

Unfortunately I'm nigh certain I'll be needing attention from the scalpel for this one though. Shit's ridiculous, which is saying something when I've had no issues in the past grabbing a 19g and dealing with them myself haha

Let's hope it's not MRSA... a few days of Anti-Bs should have cleared (or at least stalled) that up by now...

Had MRSA on the back of my right thigh badly, and mildly on my left. Sorry for the racism, but quite frankly I place full blame on the [-ahem-] visa workers in my building and their culture's absolutely fucking disgusting hygiene standards.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were MRSA, though there are too many signs I'm familiar with that suggest it's literally just a hair.

Because it's BL and there's not really such thing as TMI - this has been occurring on and off for a VERY VERY LONG TIME at this site. Somewhere around a year, or more. I've had one round of cephalexin ages ago that cleared it up, but quite obviously that doesn't remove the cause. The site I KNOW it all began at is just below my balls on the left hand side (so actually in the groin, but more to the left). At its worst, I've drained the effective cyst at a point ACTUALLY on my scrotum, roughly 1.5 inches from the site of origin. It's been almost as big as a golf ball at one point.

And now after 1.5 courses of antibiotics (frankly I refuse to take any more until they've actually fucking done something about this surgically) it's flaring up again, more prominently at the site of origin.

My next appointment with the doctor on this issue will involve me making very clear demands for action or referral to someone who will, else they will absolutely not be receiving any payment for the appointment.

At this point, if it's been steadily growing since it first became ingrown, we're probably looking at something like 6" long by now. This shit's fucked up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I had to edit that rant just a little mate ;)

The hair won't cause an infection per se, even growing all the way inside your leg. However what it can do is open up a route for an opportunistic infection, usually a bacteria that naturally resides on the skin. If you're really careful and wear phaggy shorts all the time, it may not come back so easily.

However in your case it really does sound like you need them to fish out the hair from the root with some sharp tools :/

Haha sorry, I should've cut that one short... I've come to realise habits just aren't left at home for some people. Lovely guys, but goddamn sometimes you have to wonder why the actual fuck happened in the toilet cubicles before you got there

Sorry yeah not an infection per se, but the cyst or whatever that forms around the foreign object in this case the hair. It would've become infected when I've had a go at it myself haha... And yeah I'm absolutely convinced it needs a knife :( I was convinced of that when I saw the doctor the first time round

Folliculitis. Had it numerous times which then became recurrent mrsa infections. I still get them periodically and Lance them and clean them myself. Haven't had to see a doc for my infections for almost a year now :) considering I was on antibiotics for around 8 months straight due to the mrsa relapses.

Well I just got back from an ultrasound appointment. Having some dude probably around about my age or even potentially younger performing an ultrasound around my balls. Yeah awkies hahaha.

Was scar tissue present, but that's about all I bothered gathering from him. Will see what the doc says soon.

^^ Though awkward, I can assure you it's not half as awkward as having a hot nurse fiddle around in that area =D

Haha well my first assessment at the local clinic involved a female nurse a little older than myself. Not at all attractive per se, but neither was she anything the opposite. Just plane Jane. She needed to help out a little, and expected me to be mad embarrassed. I'm certain that the male doctor was more awkward with the situation than I was with some lady seeing my manhood, even given the inflammation etc haha. I dead set think I'm just over the whole taboo-ness of nudity and people seeing my bits haha.

Back when I had the stroke at 17, I recall the one shower I was given before I'd regained enough movement to stand up on my own....having my father and one other male nurse was me off while I sat in a wheelchair make from PVC piping was much more awkward haha

I'm trying to get a clear mental image of this... 6' tall and 255lbs @ 12% bf.

Impressive physique? Easy to obtain without roids? General thoughts...

Off the bat, it struck me as extremely impressive, especially for a guy in his 40's who doesn't use ped's.

I'm trying to get a clear mental image of this... 6' tall and 255lbs @ 12% bf.

Impressive physique? Easy to obtain without roids? General thoughts...

Off the bat, it struck me as extremely impressive, especially for a guy in his 40's who doesn't use ped's.

Plausible naturally, but only for a small number of guys. Plus, how sure are you/he that his bodyfat is 12%? Most people have no idea how to gague bodyfat levels, and some hold a lot viscerally (internal), making weight a bit meaningless. Does he look very impressive?

He won't post pics. Claims to be at 20% now and will be back at 12% and that weight in August. I think I have a fairly accurate take on what bf looks like based on height and weight. But your point about fat storage is taken.

So, if he really is at those stats, holy fuck, which is why I asked here.

He did admit that his percentages may be off. I would guess he's at least 25% bf and was never close to 12% and 255 at 6'.

Thanks for the reply.

He sounds like every other guy online who makes inflated claims without anything to back it up, to be honest. Usually fragile ego or small penis, something like that ;)