• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

I just started plugging a couple weeks ago...what a god send! My morphine sulfate pills were rough on my stomach, took forever to hit me, and gave me the itchies...sucky. So, I took the plunge(no pun intended) and tried the plug. The ms hit me a lot quicker and a lot harder...and the itchies weren't anywhere near as bad. I have to go the pain center tomorrow morning for a steroid injection in my neck, but once I get home, the rest of my pills are taking the plunge!
Plugging may be the best roa for morphine as it seems to circumvent the histamine rush that comes with iv.

Sounds like bunk if a whole gram did nothing, technique or not.
Wasn't a gram. A "bag" here is usually 0.2 of a gram (I have weighed and bagged plenty) and highly impure. They go for 5 or ten pounds depending on where you are or what deals are on (sometimes 3 0.2 bags for 20 for example) and you sometimes get 0.4 bags for 20 pounds but that's due to really low purity once it's been bashed/cut to barely anything - again, depending on where you are. Once it's left the city in ounces or even kilos it gets bashed to nothing. If I'd have smoked or shot it I'd have gotten high for sure and I'd been scoring off this person regularly before I stopped so highly unlikely it was bunk. It would be the one single time I got a bunk bag after buying regularly off the same person for a long time and it wasn't just the one. It was one left over that I'd forgotten about after a bender and found after I went back into recovery. I was saving it for a free night but didn't get one so cooked and tried plugging so that my partner wouldn't notice, little to no noticeable effects so it was technique. Also depending on tolerance, I'd say that plugging or using any ROA to use a whole gram is highly risky and stupid. I don't think it's a good technique but also I think I did it wrong by putting it too far in and wasting it as its meant to be absorbed lower down from what I read. Perhaps you'd need more than usual but I'd heard it was one of the best techniques. Didn't work for me though and wouldn't recommend unless you have nailed the technique.

Here's a question. I empty out a supplement capsule, fill it up with half a point of #4 China white, then stick it up my butt would this work? I don't wanna mess around with liquids. Will the capsule dissolve?

Or here's another idea. I dissolve the H into a bit of water, roll a bit of toilet paper into a ball, soak up the solution, then stick it up. Would this work? Which idea is better?

Or here's another idea. I dissolve the H into a bit of water, roll a bit of toilet paper into a ball, soak up the solution, then stick it up. Would this work? Which idea is better?
Both ideas suck.
Just dissolve it into water and use an oral (Luer Slip) syringe to take it intrarectally.

Both ideas suck.
Just dissolve it into water and use an oral (Luer Slip) syringe to take it intrarectally.
Nah I went ahead with the capsule anyway and worked surprisingly well. Won't be doing it again tho, (usually I shoot it) the only reason I did it this way coz couldn't get hold of a syringe.

Wasn't a gram. A "bag" here is usually 0.2 of a gram (I have weighed and bagged plenty) and highly impure. They go for 5 or ten pounds depending on where you are or what deals are on (sometimes 3 0.2 bags for 20 for example) and you sometimes get 0.4 bags for 20 pounds but that's due to really low purity once it's been bashed/cut to barely anything - again, depending on where you are. Once it's left the city in ounces or even kilos it gets bashed to nothing. If I'd have smoked or shot it I'd have gotten high for sure and I'd been scoring off this person regularly before I stopped so highly unlikely it was bunk. It would be the one single time I got a bunk bag after buying regularly off the same person for a long time and it wasn't just the one. It was one left over that I'd forgotten about after a bender and found after I went back into recovery. I was saving it for a free night but didn't get one so cooked and tried plugging so that my partner wouldn't notice, little to no noticeable effects so it was technique. Also depending on tolerance, I'd say that plugging or using any ROA to use a whole gram is highly risky and stupid. I don't think it's a good technique but also I think I did it wrong by putting it too far in and wasting it as its meant to be absorbed lower down from what I read. Perhaps you'd need more than usual but I'd heard it was one of the best techniques. Didn't work for me though and wouldn't recommend unless you have nailed the technique.
If you’re in Blighty (£) is it still ‘brown’? 10 pound bag (sorry my mistake about the gram)? To plug it you’d best use citric or
Vit C to make #3 smack water soluble.

No no no.

Number one I mean number two. Make sure there's no number two left in the poop shoot or anywhere near the poop shoot. If you need to use an enema do so cuz the worst thing that can happen is an errant turd absorbs all your drugs cuz that has happened people that don't know how to plug frequently.

Yes, glycerin capsules will work but the best way to experience in the good old booty bump or if you want to be crass boofing is to dissolve your dose in a teaspoon of water then take a baby medicine syringe suck it up for that. Bit of lubricant right inside your anus and slide the baby medicine syringe up to the stopper. It's the two pieces of plastic so it won't actually slide into your ass and it's so you don't choke the baby.

That is the absolute 100% best way to administer pretty much every mucosally absorbable recreational drug and lots of prescription drugs up your ass.

And I'm dead serious when I'm telling you to make sure that there are no turds anywhere near where your drugs are going to be.

Am I long and illustrious career of snorting burning holes underneath my tongue, hot railing, having LSD dripped in my eyeball, smoking, swallowing but not like you're trying to make it seem, and booty bumping or as we like to say boofing or plugging, I have lost actual pills that I shoved up my ass way too high to realize that there was a hungry turd in there as well. Same thing has happened with capsules and pills dissolved in water and injected with a baby medicine syringe. You can get the free at CVS. Literally they will give you like three or four of them if you just walk in and say I give baby medicine and I'm afraid I don't want to choke it cuz that's what it's for so you can't.

Hey, if you don't follow these instructions, your boofing pleasure may be severely decreased and you may actually lose all your drugs to a turd that just wants to absorb them.

If you think I'm joking and making fun of the situation I'm not, it's actually what happens.

On if you can't tell I'm reasonably high right now either. I'm getting sensitized to the meth or there might be something else in it even though it tested consistent with math reddish, orange Lieberman and instant blue on the Simons.

But I feel really fucking good.

I would imagine if anything it might decrease the rate of absorption, as the point of the rectum removing water from ya poo is to rehydrate your blood, so making it less "hydrating" would mean you're less likely to absorb it... But I'm a total layman on the topic; that almost certainly isn't how it works
Maybe if you were to be dehydrated to some degree before plugging your DOC? I dunno...
Hi ax, noticed your Wedinos logo flying, which reminds me I used to live so close I could walk there to get gear tested. Good to see more and more testing sites. Take care and be well:cool:

I have morphine sulfate oral solution, so already liquid. Would rectal admin increase bioavail? Thanks.
Yes. Plugging may be the most effective way to administer morphine, as it avoids the histamine rush of iv. Oral BA is about 10% compared to 70-90% rectally.

morphine enema plzzzzzzznthnkyu
I'm trying to stop IV and I was surprised how well it works and I do it with hydromorph and morphine.
Good for t-shirt weather and I can have sex soon with the lights on.
Boyfriend still knows nothing and guilt is getting tome so this will be my main roa now
Much safer to.
Just be careful not to redose,sometimes it takes a bit to come on

Enjoy your buzz 🐝

I'm trying to stop IV and I was surprised how well it works and I do it with hydromorph and morphine.
Good for t-shirt weather and I can have sex soon with the lights on.
Boyfriend still knows nothing and guilt is getting tome so this will be my main roa now
Much safer to.
Just be careful not to redose,sometimes it takes a bit to come on

Enjoy your buzz 🐝

Haha, you, too!

P.S. I wonder if you did anal after you dosed, could he get high lol? Like if lingering opioids passed through his (head? Urethra? IDK)?
Sorry if that's an invasive question haha. I'm not actually asking, just wondering if it could happen xD

What drug makes the biggest difference to plug?? like when you think WOW that is way better plugged.

I just started plugging coke for the first time.

I feel like it's a smoother high that lats longer;
I'm not craving for another hit like I would be when snorting

I have to use more than I would snort
Feel like it takes a bit longer to kick in

Overall yeah it's good and probably a little bit more enjoyable but not a huge woweee difference