• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

I suppose you could change positions every 30 seconds. Start on one side, then your back, then the other side etc.
This is very true, when I started it was up as far as I could go, still worked but not the same. I find easiest to push in, take halfway out and slowly press down while taking it out so it;s not shooting to far. It definitely works! I'm still working out fi theres a way to incorperate a but plug to push it against all the side walls!
I don't think it'd really make a difference though tbh.

Would lemon juice be too acidic to plug?
Hell yeah I would think so. Not something I would do. But then again people shoot up with citric it's just not something I've done so I guess I shouldn't comment other than to say I wouldn't, sounds awful.

plugging/hooping/bumming/bootybump

my recipe for a homemade plug taken from another plugging thread

ingredients:
1 syringe (or more if ur planning on company!) 3-5 ml/cc
note you can use a 10cc if u think it will get the job done, ear syringes from the drugstore sometimes have a small plastic extention *how convienent!
1 small container (medicine cup or measuring spoon to mix in)
1 chemical (preferrably E) to plug
1 steady hand

-find small barreled syringe (pharmacy, ..medical equip store, ect)

-dissolve pill in about same amount as syringe will hold (ie 2-5ml/cc)

-suck up dissolved pill into barrel of syringe ...dont leave any air
(no one wants to make themselves fart if they dont have to)
if you think ur gonna mess up ...practice with plain water first

-insert small syringe ...or plastic extension past sphincter and inject slowly but with some force (1,2,3 PUSH THE WHOLE THING)

serve and enjoy

DO NOT USE A STRAW - simply for the protection of your ass tissue
...would you squeeze a straw into your cheek flesh? ouch!

a funnel would work ..but it's awfully akward and could spill

if you can find a capsule - put the powder in it and use lube - there is a chance of mild burning depending on the contents - this eliminates the need for a syringe - but will also take a little longer for the capsule to dissolve

It should hit HARD AND FAST! less than 20 mins

It is absorbed in the membrane of the intestinal tissues quite rapidly,
hense the fast n hardness

U can spit more than 5 ml - if there's a BM ...5 ml's isn't going to do
...well .....shit!

Nausea and vomiting are very less likely if you "hoop" or plug a pill.
The environment is also less acidic, and therefore increases the absorption in rate and permeability.

also....i hate snorting or railing MDMA, it burns and scars! and makes me gag continually.

...the anal canal isn't very long max 5 inches, the sphinct is located about 1-2 inches (or about up to your knuckle)from the anus (your bumhOle)!
The anal sphincter has both smooth muscle and striated muscle components. The external sphincter is under voluntary control while the internal sphincter is not ..........

SO.............

YOU ONLY NEED to insert past the first sphincter if your butt isnt full of crap ...a lil poo in there is normal
enemas can cause electrolyte imbalances, and infere severly with your roll... bad call if you ask me

if you feel like your roll has set in (max 20 mins after plug) ...the majority of the chemical has been absorbed, ..relaxation and enjoyment of bowel movement if needed, may now commence ...
happy "end" trails

=D

anal sphincter anatomy
Go online to order yourself a Lube Launcher. The trick is to get the product to your Prostate. It's a Gland. You will feel it instantly.

Would lemon juice be too acidic to plug?
If it was pure lemon juice then yes, but if you're dissolving #3 heroin in water you need a bit of acid to allow dissolution. Vit c or citric acid powder is best but lemon juice works too.

Another plugging question: does the substance have to be water soluble so that administering it rectally would work?

Ooof so when I had first relapsed we were doing coke, mind you we didn't have the tools for this because we werent active addicts before, and so I domt snort. And we had big gauges of needles and big syringes, and first I was gonna boof it to try to stop myself from wanting to shoot, but once a junkie always a junkie I guess .. I don't even like coke but I was going every 20 minutes like clock work. I only booked it once, thought it would be okay bc I have a white fox tail with a small plug I've used before and I made my anus relax with to where it could go around my finger, the syringe was less than an inch wide but still pretty big around. I boofed once and haven't pooped since! It doesn't feel like a rectal prolapse, but I could see hemorrhoids originally so that's what I treated for, got the creme some wipes. I don't think I'm pooping at all does anyone know what to do about hemorrhoids from boofing coke? Also is it maybe not hemorrhoids? Unless they go inside too? Idk

Yeah you can have internal roids, @Polypous DevilFish. Is that what your name is about? Do you suffer polyps so bad it looks like you've stuck an octopus 🐙 up there?
Tbh I've never heard of suffering constipation from cocaine use, but maybe a cut in it's affecting you. Maybe you need a stool softener and/or laxative.

Yeah I have had a couple external hemorrhoids before that were too big of a deal, that stuff runs in my family. I went to the hospital after three weeks of not shitting. The coke made the crap ton of internal hemorrhoids I had (didn't know) swell and poop couldn't make it out .. had to have an enema, still dealing with nausea and constipated diarrhea hemorrhoids have gone down quite a bit though so that's good. my username is just two ways of saying octopus ones Greek and the other is a reference but its basically just octopus octopus.
Not sure if I'm feeling this way because I need to see a Dr or meth withdrawal, don't think it would start this fast? Thinking I might take another and test it out but if your high and feel better don't necessarily mean it was only the withdrawals make you sick?
Yeah you can have internal roids, @Polypous DevilFish. Is that what your name is about? Do you suffer polyps so bad it looks like you've stuck an octopus 🐙 up there?
Tbh I've never heard of suffering constipation from cocaine use, but maybe a cut in it's affecting you. Maybe you need a stool softener and/or laxative.

Do you suffer polyps so bad it looks like you've stuck an octopus 🐙 up there?
Not usually it was pretty bad before not so bad now.... Cept I always had a super tight puss with barley any labia, not no roast beef look ya know? Not being able to shit so long that my asshole tried to prolapse through my pussy made me have lips now... Tho they are going down on the swelling ... Don't do drugs kids... Or you'll end up sitting on the toilet trying to understand if you need to shit or puke, caught between deciding if you'd rather be high and less worried abt if your dying or getting evicted or staying sober and maybe being useless because of withdrawal

Not sure if I'm feeling this way because I need to see a Dr or meth withdrawal, don't think it would start this fast? Thinking I might take another and test it out but if your high and feel better don't necessarily mean it was only the withdrawals make you sick?
Yes, very true.

I’ve looked for an answer, but can’t seem to find one. Is it preferable to use saline to plug as opposed to regular water? Does it matter?

I doubt it tbh but never used saline before. Interested to hear someone with more knowledge. Why do you think it'd make a difference @higherconciousness?
Well I’m curious if the sodium chloride in saline effects the absorption of drugs when administered rectally. I can’t really find much info on it, but it may inhibit the absorption depending on your electrolyte levels in your blood. I also understand that most ion transport takes place in the large intestine. Not my field of expertise, but was surprised by the lack of info on it.

I would imagine if anything it might decrease the rate of absorption, as the point of the rectum removing water from ya poo is to rehydrate your blood, so making it less "hydrating" would mean you're less likely to absorb it... But I'm a total layman on the topic; that almost certainly isn't how it works
Maybe if you were to be dehydrated to some degree before plugging your DOC? I dunno...