• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

How deep you should insert your gelcap or syringe to squirt your drugs depends a little bit on which drug and whether you want to avoid first pass metabolism by the liver.

The higher end of the colon will transfer drugs into the portal vein system which in turn drains into the hepatic system and liver.

The lower end of the colon transfers drugs to the iliac vein system part of which drains directly into the femoral vein, bypassing the first pass metabolism.

The first pass metabolism (if hepatic) will reduce the bioavailability of your plugged drug (eg valium).

Some drugs are pro-drugs that actually need to be metabolised by the liver because it is the metabolite that is psychoactive (codeine —>morphine)

1. Crush your pill(s) into a very fine powder.

2. Place the powder into a 3ml syringe.

3. Add 2 mls warm water. Shake until fully dissolved.

4. Lubricate/clean anus with warm water.

5. Insert syringe (without needle) approximately 1 inch into anus.

6. Inject slowly -- you don't want to squirt it too far. Just right inside the sphincter is fine.

7. Enjoy your opioid.
I use a little more water,maybe a shot glass of water,that shouldn’t make a difference , correct

Inn regard to plugging magic mushrooms:

I spend a huge amount of time on the interweb. Im gonna die cause I can't stop laughing. I gotta smoke a bowl of weed before I get into this web site any further. Im definitely telling my people about blue light.
I'm exit only down there but no stranger to hypodermic needles. Cultivating mushrooms (you know the legal ones) anyway Is one of my favorite hobbies. Highly educated In it to. Fungus wants and will colonize everything even rock. your ass is no reception. Have to say for safety, I wouldn't be doing that

Last edited:
Official Rectal Admin./Plugging Thread

I've searched for half an hour now, and can find no real guide to maximizing this method of administration written by an experienced user.

Ok, I know you go two knuckles deep? But can you go TOO deep?

Also, would using a lubricant such a mineral oil help the absorption. And also, would drinking the mineral oil (it's OTC useage is a laxative that works by cleansing the intestines) be a good way to maximize absorption?

SHould you lie down for 1015 minutes after plugging?

I know its obvious that a good time to plug is right after taking a shit, but what about eating in general. Is eating before negative/positive to absorption. Is eating AFTER plugging negative or positive?

Basically what are the do's and don't of it?

What is the best possible way to MAXIMIZE absorption (NOT INCLUDING USING A NEEDLE TO INJECT in the anus!!)?
Dear Female Blue lighters in southern California I will gladly volunteer to help you ensure that you will receive the maximum bioavailability from your DoC if you would like! Please char with me... I am sick of meeting normie girls on dating apps! I don't have any serious issues that would put you at risk. I am 40 years old, and I have a perfect criminal record.

Dear Female Blue lighters in southern California I will gladly volunteer to help you ensure that you will receive the maximum bioavailability from your DoC if you would like! Please char with me... I am sick of meeting normie girls on dating apps! I don't have any serious issues that would put you at risk. I am 40 years old, and I have a perfect criminal record.
If this wasn't creepy af it'd be a perfectly gentlemanly thing to do.

For anecdote- in attempt to gauge and appraise, I plugged 450 mics of LSD at 12.20 a.m. (6.43 pm now)

Even that dose plugged is too physically intense.

200-300 ug plugging LSD no tolerance is safe optimum practise.

Otherwise orally, just try not to let rats nibble you too much 2 months later under blanket away from famlly in a disused warehouse with some rays of sun.

Lol, sorry. True story, not mine. But he was fine after that accidental 40 mg dose and few monrhs missing.

650 mics orally since. But plugging LSD I respect.

Definitely don't plug too much LSD too. Not same as oral.

1 mg too much bodily IME.

Literally 2-300.

I agree with pickle rick ^^^^
@kchas23 grab an oral syringe from a pharmacy. They're often free; just as for a 10cc oral syringe. Or 3, or 5, but I like 10 for reasons I outlined in the novel I wrote above.
If you're used to needles, it's not going to produce a comparable rush no matter how you do it. If it helps, perhaps try and think of it as a 'wave'? Less intense than a rush, BUT lasts longer/longer plateau.
If you normally take drugs orally, plugging definitely feels like a rush- but it's all relative, right? IV rushes blow every other RoA out of the water (tho some ppl swear by vaporizing being better)
A plugging Wave can't compare

Tl;dr: don't think of it as a rush. It won't stack up to needles. BUT think of it as something different and fun. A different flavour. A less intense high but with a longer plateau.
What substance are you referring to here exactly?

What substance are you referring to here exactly?
I don't think they're referring to a particular substance, just the difference between the rush from plugging and injecting.

How deep you should insert your gelcap or syringe to squirt your drugs depends a little bit on which drug and whether you want to avoid first pass metabolism by the liver.

The higher end of the colon will transfer drugs into the portal vein system which in turn drains into the hepatic system and liver.

The lower end of the colon transfers drugs to the iliac vein system part of which drains directly into the femoral vein, bypassing the first pass metabolism.

The first pass metabolism (if hepatic) will reduce the bioavailability of your plugged drug (eg valium).

Some drugs are pro-drugs that actually need to be metabolised by the liver because it is the metabolite that is psychoactive (codeine —>morphine)
How do I ago about getting the lower end to absorb the liquid and not the higher end? What would be classified as the lower end? The sigmoid /descending colon

Also plugging ketamine I had literally no effect at all what did I do wrong?

Bubs did you have to mention an anus needle or are you trying to give me a flashback?

plugging is great, its my favorite roa nowadays. the only thing where it wasnt good was 2c-i, too much serotonergic action in the butt. ^

Hi all!

I have a question, I did some searching and the answer didn't seem clear to me so I figured I'd sign-up and ask for HR purposes. Is CWE required/ beneficial for plugging or is it not worth the effort (I know it appears recommended in this thread but unsure of exact reasoning). I'm asking this from the context of Pharmacy 10/325 Oxycodone pill use.

Thanks for reading/ answering!
do a cwe with minimal water just to get it into solution and to remove excess tylenol and binders

I’m sure this has been discussed, but I can’t find data. I’ve tried boofing Tina. I don’t really feel anything. IVing hasn’t gone well so I’d like this to work.

Am I doing something wrong?

I use as about much as I’d snort that works for me. I can’t figure it out.

Thoughts?

I’m sure this has been discussed, but I can’t find data. I’ve tried boofing Tina. I don’t really feel anything. IVing hasn’t gone well so I’d like this to work.

Thoughts?
I'm not sure as I've never done it, but if you haven't checked our plugging megathread for all the tips/tricks, well you'll probably find something there. I'm gonna merge your thread in with that one now.

My personal opinon: meth is caustic as fuck. Burns bad enough to snort or to miss an IV shot, I can imagine it would hurt like shit (pun intended) through the back door. I would just stick to oral, snorting, or maybe smoking, those are the most enjoyable ways imo.

In the interest of debate, I've only seen one reference on this thread to the use of a butt plug straight after boofing. Understandably you don;t want to push it too far past teh sweet spot but with a small one would this not potentially spread the liquid around?
Part of it is selfish, boofing coke, 4mmc or meth just makes we want to use plugs and I'm impatient but curious if it would help or hinder absortion

Thoughts?
either pushed it too far up or still had too much shit in your bowels

it just has to be past your sphincter not far at all, just an inch in

either pushed it too far up or still had too much shit in your bowels

it just has to be past your sphincter not far at all, just an inch in
This is very true, when I started it was up as far as I could go, still worked but not the same. I find easiest to push in, take halfway out and slowly press down while taking it out so it;s not shooting to far. It definitely works! I'm still working out fi theres a way to incorperate a but plug to push it against all the side walls!