• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

The IV rush is so powerful My body has this cough/ sneeze reflex to it. A pure psychomotor reaction to the chemical. IV 'molly' is more psychedelic, more pronounced tracers and trails. IV meth is way more compulsive. If I have plenty of meth and clean needles I'd just keep on shooting, like compulsively smoking crack

IV meth is way more compulsive. If I have plenty of meth and clean needles I'd just keep on shooting, like compulsively smoking crack
Yay... You truly know how to make this stuff sound like a real treat. :D

Considering I've poked up to 1000 holes into my body within a single session due to compulsive repositioning/redosing/blood drawing, I will make damn sure only to have one needle and break it right after the injection.

Thanks for the info you two!

How does the IV rush compare to that of MDMA? Looking at the posts here it sounds very similar. If inally decided it's time to get some, just to get it off the bucket list. Alas my city is the only German city where crack is all the fuzz while meth is practically non-existant so it's gonna take some time.

EDIT: Please only reply to my question if you have IV'ed large doses of each on separate occasions. My question is about the IV rush, not the plateau or after effects. I have a good idea of what to expect from the plateau since I have taken a very large number of centrally stimulating and/or empathogenic drugs on countless occasions.

IV methamphetamine is very euphoric, much more stimulating to the heart. Hard to put into words.

I wouldn't mess with it its a waste imo. Then again i am loyal to the foil =]

Not sure how one would go about dabbing meth. Perhaps if its a gooey form that would work. Or sticking a shard onto the end of some tar already globbed on. Its basically using a torch-heated glass or metal nail bong/bubbler attachment that you then place the globbed shard onto once its heated up and inhale it quickly much like one would do with hash oil.

Yeah I would just put it in some BHO and dab it. Would vaporize in one inhalation, would have a much quicker onset than tiny puffs off a bowl.

Yay... You truly know how to make this stuff sound like a real treat. :D

Considering I've poked up to 1000 holes into my body within a single session due to compulsive repositioning/redosing/blood drawing, I will make damn sure only to have one needle and break it right after the injection.

Thanks for the info you two!
That's a good idea. I usually fix myself a decent shot (.1 to.2) and break off the needle after I'm done. That helps me just enjoy the rush and not succumb to the temptation to redose, so I have a snow balls chance in hell to sleep 48 hours after. Be safe

By "dabbing" I mean vaporizing it on a nail/skillet bong extension.
Interesting, I have kinda wondered about this before. Do you really get such bigger rips this way? It'd be cool if it were possible to get a point or two each...but also preferably, without cooking the shit out of it..

Last edited:
How in the fuck do some of you redose IV meth like you would coke or something? Back to back to back... if I do a large enough shot, there's no way I could redose for the next 2 hours, at least. Wouldn't want to firstly, and even if I did i physically couldn't for the shakes and vein constriction. But I'm so high, I don't want it for a while. Again, this is a dose that's large enough. If you do one you're not satisfied with, you'll instantly want more, so I'm just wondering if some of you are doing enough?

Last edited:
How in the fuck do some of you redose IV meth like you would coke or something? Back to back to back... if I do a large enough shot, there's no way I could redose for the next 2 hours, at least. Wouldn't want to firstly, and even if I did i physically couldn't for the shakes and vein constriction. But I'm so high, I don't want it for a while. Again, this is a dose that's large enough. If you do one you're not satisfied with, you'll instantly want more, so I'm just wondering if some of you are doing enough?

I have really solid veins. I could whack a way at them if I really wanted to.

After a few shots of methamphetamine I'm already too high though. I can't do one big shot. Way too dysphoric, too much vomitting, etc. Honestly 1 to 2 small shots is enough for a long time. I'd rather snort it now because I gave needles up.

I never had a problem making a vein, and don't shake too much from it (probably because I don't do huuuuuge shots).

Interesting, I have kinda wondered about this before. Do you really get such bigger rips this way? It'd be cool if it were possible to get a point or two each...but also preferably, without cooking the shit out of it..

I mean this way it can all get vaporized in one inhalation (most people take tiny puffs repeatedly with a small tweak pipe). I don't do it that way but I have seen others do it. Seems to work just fine for them.

I have really solid veins. I could whack a way at them if I really wanted to.

After a few shots of methamphetamine I'm already too high though. I can't do one big shot. Way too dysphoric, too much vomitting, etc. Honestly 1 to 2 small shots is enough for a long time. I'd rather snort it now because I gave needles up.

I never had a problem making a vein, and don't shake too much from it (probably because I don't do huuuuuge shots).

I want your veins. Mine are stupid.

As for shot size, I have no statistical proof just have a lot of past aquaintances all shaoes and sizes male frmale. The bigger blokes oreferred about .2 and women .1 tops.

Shots too big are very uncomfortable and ruins it. Can also just put too much stress on heart and Ive had to sit under a cool shower a couple times to get over that "too much" feeling.

So a decent poont is a decent rush and better than a shot of mdma ino.

As for pipes its just economical and less waste to not burn a puddle that will last the length of your seasion without too many melting solidifying repetitions. It makes it go dark and not enjoyable at the end.

I mean this way it can all get vaporized in one inhalation (most people take tiny puffs repeatedly with a small tweak pipe). I don't do it that way but I have seen others do it. Seems to work just fine for them.
Yeah, generally just the typical oil burner here. But the tiny dosage administered through each puff does leave an unsatisfying feeling, and would like for a more efficient method of vaporization. If in a group, larger hits are usually taken, but have found smaller ones to be much more conservative and better in general if alone- but of course, it's more fiendish..even the bigger hits tend to leave me unsatisfied though- always been this way, unfortunately.

It would be great to be able to do large amounts through one inhalation, but I would assume this method to be quite wasteful, am I right?

-PA

^ This might sound stupid but if you have a too large hit and cant pass it on to a mate, keep a balloon handy and exhale in it. It works. Lol

I want your veins. Mine are stupid.

As for shot size, I have no statistical proof just have a lot of past aquaintances all shaoes and sizes male frmale. The bigger blokes oreferred about .2 and women .1 tops.

Shots too big are very uncomfortable and ruins it. Can also just put too much stress on heart and Ive had to sit under a cool shower a couple times to get over that "too much" feeling.

So a decent poont is a decent rush and better than a shot of mdma ino.

As for pipes its just economical and less waste to not burn a puddle that will last the length of your seasion without too many melting solidifying repetitions. It makes it go dark and not enjoyable at the end.

oh jfc I am very sensitive to the shit. 0.05 would have me floored, puking then dry heaving for 10+ mins.

When my friends would want me to prepare them 0.25+ shots I would be real careful not to mistake it as my own as I feared it would kill me

I guess the dark and less enjoyable near end makes sense, but more economical and less waste? I swear, within my (probably limited compared to yours) experience, I've found it more economical to take short little draws than fat ones (especially in solo sessions)......cuz I personally prefer go big anyway considering I receive so little benefit through this ROA and method as it is.....always have preferred massive rips, but have recently transitioned to lots of small ones instead due to my personal perceptions....the big ones always leave my piece with vapor sadly flowing out endlessly and my puddles seem to be gone so much faster in relation to not only time, but also effects produced....plus, I can more easily cap the carb on short draws....maybe I'm overthinking all of this and getting it all backwards?

QUOTE=zephyr;14122604]^ This might sound stupid but if you have a too large hit and cant pass it on to a mate, keep a balloon handy and exhale in it. It works. Lol[/QUOTE]
I've actually wondered about something like this, and have even heard it anecdotally.....been unsure of it though (partially why it hasn't been attempted) since it's not really something that humans seem to find worth investigating and recording of information in evidence-based terms on any official/credited level.....though, I suppose I haven't looked very hard on this one, perhaps it's worth it to peek around...that is, if it's actually of noticeable benefit.

I've never even been witness to anyone in my circles doing this either....nor even mentioned. But could be several reasons for this.

I would logically assume it recrystalizes within the balloon, then is required to be extracted from balloon, correct?

Would it be possible to blow hit, hold inside balloon until believed to have been recrystalized, release air from balloon (WITHOUT RELEASING THE GOODS) in order to follow up with another hit blown into balloon, and so on? Or would releasing the air be unviable or impossible without releasing crystal....?

Also, after you've blown however much into balloon, you have to cut it open and scrape it....or what?

I wonder if there might actually be a more efficient and convenient way of applying this concept than with balloons? Just first thought off top of head......gallon ziplocks? I'm sure I could come up with better though....preferably something where air pressure is of no concern, something that would release the air- which zip obviously wouldn't do unless open (but perhaps no problem anyway?), but it'd be much easier to scrape a zip than a balloon, I imagine.....

OR do you mean simply to exhale into balloon and immediately re-inhale the contents, hopeful to still be in vapor form?

Sorry for such detailed inquiries, bored heh. Seems like always something new to learn in this particular hobby hahaha.

-PA

Last edited:
Speaking of, and on another note, I mainly came back into this thread today to get some opinions on cleaning (tweak pipe/pizzle/oil burner/bubble- just the typical piece no matter your name preference).....I'm curious about both the thin glass, but more presently important, thick pyrex.....anyone have good recommendations or preferences for this chore required on rare occasion when circumstances prohibit purchase of a new piece temporarily some other circumstance requires?
Preferably multiple options for different situations with AND without a decent supply of tools at disposal, etc....

I've got my own preferred tools and techniques but they have been proven either unviable or inadequate at inopportune moments, too many times to be acceptable....so some time-tested methods from within the community would certainly be nice.

One thing I've pondered just recently is whether a cleansing solution designed for weed pipes (sold at head/smoke shops-a liquid with some sort of sandy substance in it, basically just put in weed pipe, shake, presto clean- ya know) would be of any use in this application....but my main concern being that it could very well be too rough for use in a tweak pipe....thoughts? Or god forbid, some of the cleaning agent resides within your piece without your knowledge and gives ya a nice, possibly poisonous, treat next time you go for a spin.....hmm any thoughts, opinions, experience on this at all?

There's some crafty motherfuckers around my way, folks that know every which way to fix even the most seemingly unfixable of broken pipes, but cleaning.....heh. I haven't seen much to really impress me. Guess availability might contribute to this apparent lack of skill, but then why the unmatched repair skills.....? Hmm.
Regardless, best, highly regarded, proven cleaning preferences and tips, GO.
Much appreciated all.

One more thing I've wondered for a little while is whether any of you have actually seen recrystalized puddle outside the confines of glass or what have you as your vaping apparatus?

I never have actually attempted to intentionally try, though I may have seen some spilled on the ground before....but can't be certain with that obviously, coulda been anything even though it seemed very likely.

I'm simply curious as to the appearance, maybe even feel of it? Sounds weird question I know, but who knows if it could come in handy someday in an event that a sizeable bit took a leap and escaped lol or something.

I'm obviously aware it's going to change its perceivable qualities progressively as you progress through your session and the current puddle gets used up, but maybe someone has seen enough of its transformation forms to describe enough of them, or at least has a very good general description applicable to almost any of its possible forms?
Seeing it through glass simply does it absolutely no justice, at least not to my eyes. It looks far different that way if you all never noticed lol.
A detailed description would be cool if not too much trouble for someone.

I do have some concern with this possibly bordering substance id......but since I'm not attempting to ascertain any notions in regards to purity or authenticity of a substance, hopefully this is judged to be within acceptability by mods? If not, no hard feelings if removal is deemed necessary. I can see how such an inquiry could possibly hold some minimal chance of having problematic/troublesome repercussions for some folks (though shouldn't to a non-HR level of repercussion to my mind).....but seems far too unlikely, and overreaching, but maybe I'll stand corrected and gladly accept.

Otherwise, appreciate all input to whichever question to which you may have valuable knowledge, thanks as always everyone.

-PA

East coast is flooded with the archie bunkers everything is tiny shakey garbage. Seems to cause instant psychosis for lots angina and anxiety. Bleach test provided no answer other than people are really just playing with fire here.Has their been any similar sightings and why such a loss in standard.
If I understand your lost correctly , I live in the east coast (NY) and we have crystal meth, however the purity seems pretty bad, however when i smoke it, it recrusyallizes right. back into crystal and it very clean with barely an odor. I noticed extreme psychosis and scary hallucintions. Which I passed off as lack of sleep perhaps.

Dabbing means pressing your finger against some powder and licking it.. what i like to do is get a small square of a single layer of tp and dump some powder in, wrap it up best as you can and wash it down with some water..(called bombing) this way actually hits pretty hard on an empty stomach, almost like plugging but a bit less intense, way easier method tho. Ppl are so into smoking and sniffing this stuff but eating it really does work. Be careful tho eating too much and it hits 20min later like a ton of bricks.. kinda like certain extasy pills but those methbomb e's usually only have 10,20,30mg max in them... if u bomb a whole lot it will send u flyin. Back in the day i used to like bombing a pt or two, hitting a small toothpick sized line 5min-10min or so after and then as its all kicking in around t+20min take out the old oil burner and huff down a few big puffs... gives iv a run for its money lol bu the comedown is fucking terrible

You want to avoid first-pass metabolism because of tolerance from the interaction between the active metabolite and it, so you will need more and more if you eat it and so on because of cross-tolerance that does not occur with IV or whatever...I just read a weird post here about someone missing a vein, but you can sub-q subcutaneously, away from the torso because of veins that will send it into your stomach, so in your arm somewhere fore or leg. There is a risk but it is a result of (police) deterrent and not a result of the drug or drug purity. Try mica, for deterrent (anyone who says eating it IMO a 'cop').-

Last edited:
Have not read a lot of these posts but there are two kinds, the shake is probably 'as salt' the other one is 'anhydrous prep' the stuff that knocks you out if you have had too much of the other one, otherwise it increases focus and concentration but not ADHD or Oppositional, it is the freebase...If you can take the real L-form first, then the freebase, that one, then the D-shake, the deterrent cannot distinguish between the molecules, and if you keep taking it, it never can (but u have to keep using!) sp.

^ please refrain from this aggressive and vulgar language - you may have a point, but you have no reason to be so openly hostile.
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽