• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

In my opinion its something that occurs progressively as a matter of tolerance i.e need larger doses to feel that same euphoria and as a result look more fucked up, and even with a pretty long tolerance break(in my case 10 days at first but upto 3 months between use) it seems to me that lower doses that again start producing that euphoria, leave me looking fucked up just like higher doses used to. I used to be able to sniff or smoke and be able to hide it to a certain extent (other than the pupils), last time i used not only was my heartrate jacked up but profuse sweating, psychosis etc every time which makes it totally not worth it, catch 22 when its the only way i could make it thru my day without being suicidally depressed

Low or high grade is really more of a guessing game but with actual good it seemed much more cerebral, long lasting and potent point-for-point. More of a nausea inducing almost scary rush rather than just a blissful flash. Then again, i think thats moreso due to tolerance on my end. Because in the beginning of my usage the dosages that would leave me nauseated and euphoric for an hour would wear off into a comfortable spunness, now thats not the case evenn after a long break. Thoroughly uncomfortable, yet just typing this message leads to butterflys in my stomach/nearly fiending. This shit really is horrid when one is chasing that high dose euphoria and imo dosing low only extends the period of functional use but the deleterious effects eventually will wear down even the most happy go lucky tinkerer.

You know what I mean, like I find now when I'm doing some gear that its very hard not to be noticeable to others like it's really annoying. It must be a bodily reaction to the chemicals in the stuff like I've had different batches and I would not say they were of the strongest suit. Decent I suppose but I dont know would I rank it as high grade stuff but then I'm not exactly too sure.
Maybe it's dose dependent then?

Assuming I missed an Iv meth shot but need some insight

Hi everyone this is my first time posting and I've looked and looked but haven't seen anything that matches or answers my exact questions so I would really really appreciate everyone's insight on my situation.

So I've been a "recreational" IV meth user for a few months now. basically I take one or two shots every weekend. Well before last night I had never "missed a shot". So I tied off, registered got blood return, progressed plunger, re registered with blood flow and finished off my shot.
**Another side piece of info is that this was also the first time I had ever shot "stem dope" but I trusted who was giving it to me.***
Anyways the injection its self didn't hurt at all, but I got no rush. About 20 minutes later my arm became tender and has progressively gotten more sore. It's not red or hot. Just a little swollen from what I guess is the shot.

So here are my main concerns and questions

1) is there anything that can be done other then warm compresses that will HELP prevent abcess or infection.?

2) is "stem dope" worse for you to shoot up? Are you supposed to get a rush ? I'm a little confused on what exactly that is.

3) so is my body gonna slowly soak up the ice shot and drag this out? If so for about how long would you imagine (I use .25. In .25 water) unfortunately I really just love the rush so this whole being unable to eat sleep and tweaked for any longer then the already very long high is kind of dreadful to me. Lol

4) how do you believe it will effect the comedown. Better? Worse?

Sorry I know this is long and I hope I did it right. If not please let me know and I will fix it! I'd just really appreciate any insight anyone has

Thanks

Last edited:
"Stem dope" is literally washing out a heavily used pipe, and perhaps letting the resulting liquid dry before again dissolving it in water. Its mostly cut, not to mention disgusting contaminants like dried saliva/food particles/little pieces of pocket lint/dust that you are injecting into your body.

You say it didnt burn and no rush, i found that unless i hit a perfect vein i hadnt used in a long time, id miss a tiny bit every single time as i pulled the needle out. You can feel it unless you draw up blood multiple times after the shots done, and even then.

Ive tried this method once or twice when fiending really bad. No rush, no high to speak of, perhaps temporarily reduced cravings. Not to mention its dirty as fuck.

Whoever gave you this stuff is either A) a moron with no clue about what could be harmful since 'hey its meth anyway (common excuse of the ignorant) B) taking advantage of your cravings or C) purposefully abusing your trust knowing youll hang out with them for a shot. Probably all of the above. Im not kidding! Sometimes meth can take people places where they stop caring for the safety of others, so how can you trust a person like that. This is one of the reasons people have extreme distrust of tweakers (and for good reason).

In regards to the swelling it should go away on its own but if it starts growing into a lump, pain increases then you should seek a drs opinion asap. Theres a slim slim chance of something *really* bad happening from a shot like this (any shot really) like a insoluble particle clogging your lungs and wrecking your shit (pulmonary embolism) but its very very unlikely in an otherwise healthy person. Still if you feel like something might be wrong pls seek a doctor!

Be careful...

Thanks. That's kind of what I was afraid of. It's my own fault, I just wanted a shot. She told me she uses it so she didn't think it would be a problem for me. I just thought it was really strange that like you said when I've missed tiny bit it hurts likehell but it didn't start hurting or swelling til quite a few minutes after... I appreciate your quick reply. Any ideas on weather or not it's going to continue to release and keep me in ythis "blah state" is the only way I can think to put it. Lol

Ehh.. its so psychological. That blah state, i mean. Easier said than done but just try n move on from it, perhaps go for a walk or get somethin to eat. It would really help.

Ehh.. its so psychological. That blah state, i mean. Easier said than done but just try n move on from it, perhaps go for a walk or get somethin to eat. It would really help.

here's my other issue. I have a drug test in about a week and a half I know it normally clears at the most 5 days but I'm wondering if it is gonna stick around longer. Gotta Love the consequences of playing with fire

here's my other issue. I have a drug test in about a week and a half I know it normally clears at the most 5 days but I'm wondering if it is gonna stick around longer. Gotta Love the consequences of playing with fire

Drug testing questions are against the rules, so no one will answer it

In my opinion its something that occurs progressively as a matter of tolerance i.e need larger doses to feel that same euphoria and as a result look more fucked up, and even with a pretty long tolerance break(in my case 10 days at first but upto 3 months between use) it seems to me that lower doses that again start producing that euphoria, leave me looking fucked up just like higher doses used to. I used to be able to sniff or smoke and be able to hide it to a certain extent (other than the pupils), last time i used not only was my heartrate jacked up but profuse sweating, psychosis etc every time which makes it totally not worth it, catch 22 when its the only way i could make it thru my day without being suicidally depressed

Low or high grade is really more of a guessing game but with actual good it seemed much more cerebral, long lasting and potent point-for-point. More of a nausea inducing almost scary rush rather than just a blissful flash. Then again, i think thats moreso due to tolerance on my end. Because in the beginning of my usage the dosages that would leave me nauseated and euphoric for an hour would wear off into a comfortable spunness, now thats not the case evenn after a long break. Thoroughly uncomfortable, yet just typing this message leads to butterflys in my stomach/nearly fiending. This shit really is horrid when one is chasing that high dose euphoria and imo dosing low only extends the period of functional use but the deleterious effects eventually will wear down even the most happy go lucky tinkerer.

You sum it up pretty accuartely. Fits my personal experience.

You sum it up pretty accuartely. Fits my personal experience.

Well, been wondering if it was just me or if this was normal. Apparently it's normal, and it fucking sucks. The only thing I lived for was to find that scary-euphoric rush, but have never gotten again. The amount I have to do now, for a small rush, very small high, then a few hours of "normalcy", is more than my body can handle, but not enough for my brains craving. Plus, my veins are so used up and burned up from injecting so much shake meth, that I can't even do it without a new syringe and lots of patience in a quiet room. Not fun anymore, but without it i can't get put of bed. What does a person do? Maintain until a new opportunity presents itself or die or become incarcerated. Bleak options...

I need details on a new ROA, please!

Okay, I'll keep this short. Injecting for me is no longer an option until my arms heal. Smoking doesn't help near as much, and all I have is aluminum foil and I hate that. I have become open to the idea of a rectal ROA. I have removed the needle from an old syringe and created a plunger that will work great. What now? Can anyone give me detailed instructions so I don't fuck it up? Will my constipation be a problem for absorption? Help!

Yes constipation would be a potential problem.

Ever consider dabbing it - or snorting bumps/ a line?

Dabbing means pressing your finger against some powder and licking it.. what i like to do is get a small square of a single layer of tp and dump some powder in, wrap it up best as you can and wash it down with some water..(called bombing) this way actually hits pretty hard on an empty stomach, almost like plugging but a bit less intense, way easier method tho. Ppl are so into smoking and sniffing this stuff but eating it really does work. Be careful tho eating too much and it hits 20min later like a ton of bricks.. kinda like certain extasy pills but those methbomb e's usually only have 10,20,30mg max in them... if u bomb a whole lot it will send u flyin. Back in the day i used to like bombing a pt or two, hitting a small toothpick sized line 5min-10min or so after and then as its all kicking in around t+20min take out the old oil burner and huff down a few big puffs... gives iv a run for its money lol bu the comedown is fucking terrible

I finally gave up on a vein. Plugged what I had drawn up on my homemade plunger, sniffed a fat line, then went to smoking. Feel pretty good, but o don't
get that rush I'm always after. Fuck it though, I feel fine. Remember, I'm doing shake, not ice, and I don't weigh it or anything, but I'm guessing I put at least a quarter gram into a shot. Theoretically, shouldn't that be 250mg if it was 100% meth? Surely to god there's more than 50mg in there, right? And god damn I hate sniffing it. It burns so bad it's all I can do to stay standing. The stuff looks and tastes pretty clean. No doubt it's still loaded with impurities, but I ould safely say it's 70-80% meth. Wonder how I could test it.

I wouldn't mess with it its a waste imo. Then again i am loyal to the foil =]

Not sure how one would go about dabbing meth. Perhaps if its a gooey form that would work. Or sticking a shard onto the end of some tar already globbed on. Its basically using a torch-heated glass or metal nail bong/bubbler attachment that you then place the globbed shard onto once its heated up and inhale it quickly much like one would do with hash oil.

How does the IV rush compare to that of MDMA? Looking at the posts here it sounds very similar. If inally decided it's time to get some, just to get it off the bucket list. Alas my city is the only German city where crack is all the fuzz while meth is practically non-existant so it's gonna take some time.

EDIT: Please only reply to my question if you have IV'ed large doses of each on separate occasions. My question is about the IV rush, not the plateau or after effects. I have a good idea of what to expect from the plateau since I have taken a very large number of centrally stimulating and/or empathogenic drugs on countless occasions.

Last edited:
Its not really like mdma, id go so far as to say a big iv dose of it the rush is like crack x10.. all encompassing euphoria but its strongly physical.. its the most addictive drug/roa combo possible imo. And chasing that rush guaruntees you will be up for at least 72hrs or more. Its not worth it in my opinion