• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery ⫸⫸ THE RECOVERY THREAD 2020 ⫷⫷

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust my mind, bu it seems to still be working. Sometime.

I can't believe it is still February 😮.

Wow.

Really groovy too.

Gotta love me some February ♡ 😮.

But why, is it taking so long.

Thank you, everyone, for staying so strong together !!

What's up everybody? I've been doing well but somewhat flat lately. I haven't really been on here because I'm having trouble expressing myself. I've just kinda been going with the flow of life, which is a good thing. No real highs or lows. I'm feeling optimistically melancholic. If that makes sense. I suppose I'm really just getting used to the grounding power of sobriety and working my way through the varied minutiae that constitute life, relationships and finding ones path there within. Work is refreshing and walls are suddenly revealing doors. I hope everyone is doing well. Love you guys.

Last edited:
What's up everybody? I've been doing well but somewhat flat lately. I haven't really been on here because I'm having trouble expressing myself. I've just kinda been going with the flow of life, which is a good thing. No real highs or lows. I'm feeling optimistically melancholic. If that makes sense. I suppose I'm really just getting used to the grounding power of sobriety and working my way through the varied minutiae that constitute life, relationships and finding ones path there within. Work is refreshing and walls are suddenly revealing doors. I hope everyone is doing well. Love you guys.
Yeah it's a difficult journey and we all do it man, we all go through it. It's rough. Life's a tough journey for anyone.

You're doing so well brother keep up the great work. I try to improve myself every day.

@Captain.Heroin Life is definitely a crazy journey. It can be so many things joyous, saddening, profound, tragic, exciting, difficult and often more than not boring. I need to develope more interests and past times to fill the void. I try to improve everyday as well. Right now I'm trying to practice accepting myself, the boredom and the position in life that I now find myself in as a result of chronic drug abuse. It definitely takes a lot of dedication, Patience and love to accept that recovery is a process that takes time and work. One really does have to want it.

Hope your doing well my friend?

I am moving forward and trying to not be nauseous.
I hope to feel better by june too 👍🏼💞

I am really trying to focus on getting
through weakness and depression.

life is warm at times ♡.

Last edited:
I am moving forward and trying to not be nauseous.
I hope to feel better by june too 👍🏼💞

I am really trying to focus on getting
through weakness and depression.

life is warm at times ♡.
100% where I'm at except Il'l feel better in a week, I just need time

i know everyone does

i'm too much right now and i can't even tone me down :(

gonna have coffee because i am 100% inattentive i think, maybe at some time today

THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE
DON'T HAVE THE BEST OF
EVERYTHING, THEY MAKE
THE BEST OF EVERYTHING
that actually makes me feel like a lot better

so does the beer I am drinking (I have no good drugs other than shatter) I AM SORRY if that triggers anyone, I am in a lot of pain and it's psychological and physical.

that actually makes me feel like a lot better

so does the beer I am drinking (I have no good drugs other than shatter) I AM SORRY if that triggers anyone, I am in a lot of pain and it's psychological and physical.
This wouldn't disqualify you from perfection and it wouldn't mean you are wrong about other things. <3(y)

This wouldn't disqualify you from perfection and it wouldn't mean you are wrong about other things. <3(y)
my mind is still very fucked from years of abuse/depression/ptsd. I'm not coming back to any sense of self that would be totally healthy and have to accept a single life.

I suppose you are more than qualified to agree or disagree, however ☺💕
thank you for the respect <3

I do appreciate when people realize I'm not far off the mark. Walk a day in my shoes and you too will know sort of thing.

Drinking beer is super helping I'm not gonna stop drinking until they're gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.