• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ ★ Dream Journal : Share your dreams ☯

Last night I dreamed that I was working at my old office and went out to lunch at tiny seafood place with a couple of my co-workers. I did a few shots of either tequila or something like Goldschlager, and got mad because I had to be back at work and my food wasn't ready yet.

Later the police came by my home to check on me; apparently I had gone into a complete meltdown at the restaurant and was taken to the hospital for observation. They assured me that I wasn't in any kind of legal trouble, and told me that counselling was available if I wanted it. Embarrassing!

So in my dreams, Biden turned into a zombie and decided to push for one world power with russia. I called Putin on the phone in my dream and told him, no we don't want that. He said, what about my guy. I said Biden for that guy, it's peace.

So I got to the white house and prepping for my first news conference and there was like thriller music playing. Biden would do his news conference, and then proceed to go back in the closet in good zombie fashion. He would only try to spook me there by hiding in closets and dark rooms waiting for me.

I then woke up after that thriller music and would hear the theme from ghostbusters in my head. I don't know that they fight zombies, but anyway I got to thinking how many shots of the corona vaccine has Biden taken. Probably more than of course recommended. So, if my vision is right, Corona Vaccine Syndrome is real.

I've only had a couple of memorable dreams the past few nights:

- I was working at some office/store and went on a date with a female co-worker, then worried that I would get in trouble for it. I came back to work and found a bunch of mail full of love letters and gifts addressed to me. At first I thought that they were from her, then realized that I was apparently a celebrity of some kind and these were from my fans. I tried to explain it to my boss but he was already angry that I hadn't completed my end-of-day reports.

- My mom left a pot of fried scallops burning on a stove next to my bed and it burst into flames. I tried to put it out but knocked it down and set my room on fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
My latest dreams from the past couple of nights:

- I was in some wooded area and a brown bear was on the other side of a small creek.

- I wrote a really poetic, verbose song (I wish that I could remember it!) and gave it to my ex for her to sing.

- I was jamming on keyboards with a buddy of mine outdoors somewhere and we did three songs that I can remember: Some old Stone Temple Pilots tune (from their first album, I think), an original blues number that I wrote in real life, and some long medley that I can't remember.

- I was preparing a meal at my cousin's house and used some exotic blend of spices to make it sort of an Indian/African fusion, like a cross between curry and Ethiopian food.

- I was at a department store like Walmart and a few crazy things happened: I had several different kinds of cannabis flowers with very distinct colors (green, gold, red) in plastic baggies, I had a bunch of early solo albums by Ozzy Osbourne on vinyl, I pooped in a small trash can in one of the aisles, and my neighbor's old kitty jumped into the back of a car when I got into it.

My dreams have been so insanely vivid the last couple of nights that I'll just give the highlights.

- I was wearing sneakers with soles that made music when I walked on them. The professional bodybuilder Nick Walker and his girlfriend were living at my cousin's house and we were eating dolmathes (stuffed grape leaves). I spelled out a sentence by drawing little pictures and putting them in order to tell a story. I was walking on the beach at night and realized that I was lost. I found my way back home but nobody was there and I didn't have my keys. I got tired of walking so I drove a wooden door that had wheels on the back.

- I was working at my old corporate job and had to ask my boss how to make a copy because I couldn't remember. Some guy rode a horse-drawn chariot down the aisle and crashed, getting badly injured. One of the Sales Managers stepped in to help but hurt his own hand in the process, so he took it off and left it on my desk while he went to lunch!

- I was hired as the new singer of Velvet Revolver but it was a little too metal for my taste. Duff McKagan told me to just improvise some lyrics & melody over the music and we both thought it sounded pretty good, but the other guys didn't like it that much.

- I was on a semi-pro baseball team and realized that I had completely forgotten how to play.

I have been having some crazy vivid dreams but I haven't been writing them down or thinking about them after I wake up so they've disappeared pretty much entirely.

I have been having some crazy vivid dreams but I haven't been writing them down or thinking about them after I wake up so they've disappeared pretty much entirely.
Yeah, I always jot down just a few keywords as soon as I wake up. If I wait 15 minutes then half of them are gone from my memory.

I don't remember any dreams from the last few nights because I don't think I slept long enough to go into REM. Like today, I didn't get to sleep until after 4am and had to be up by 7am.

I've had a bunch of crazy vivid dreams the past couple of nights that I'm just getting around to writing down now:

- I was really anxious about something and asked my dad if he had any Percocet or Ativan to spare. He said that he was going out to pick some up but came back with falafel and salad instead!

- I had an old acoustic P.A. system on a pole in my back yard that was operated by a crank and sounded like a vintage Victrola wax cylinder player.

- I went grocery shopping with my parents and bought (or looked at) the following: Ramen noodles that had Xanax listed in the ingredients, some kind of fancy dark Budweiser beer, coconut ice cream, hot pepper candy. We all got into a small private plane that was piloted by some kind of drug cartel-looking dude. Freddie Prinze Jr. was also there, along with Mary Forsberg (Scott Weiland's ex-wife) and some attractive young woman with bare feet that smelled good like hand lotion! We flew really low over the interstate highway and it was foggy outside.

- I was in a fight-to-the-death with some Asian dude that was a skilled martial artist. For some reason there was a huge mound of Chinese food on the ground. He gave me a metal oil drum and some kind of long-handled garden tool to use, but I knew that he was going to kill me anyway. (I've seen "The Karate Kid II" like a million times and I felt like Daniel when he goes up against Chozen.)

This dream was really empowering, which is awesome because I've been kind of stressed out and down on myself lately. I guess that subconsciously I still have more self-confidence than I realize:

I got hired to cook in some restaurant/diner and was getting ready for my first shift when I realized that I haven't even done kitchen work in over 30 years. I started to panic and actually went there with the intention of quitting before I had even begun.

My first job was to prepare a large batch of shrimp fra diavolo, which I seemed to know by heart even though they didn't show me how. I made samples on pieces of crusty bread and everybody loved it, including my new boss. I realized that I was actually having fun and even designed a cool-looking window sign in my spare time.

These last couple of dreams were a bit disturbing and very difficult to articulate:

- I was doing an art project where I would pour some kind of paint/drugs/bodily fluids over my subjects to create sort of a living portrait. I kept on using too much and it was causing them to behave strangely, plus I was worried about the long-term health consequences. I washed them off the best I could and decided not to try it again.

- I was back at my old corporate office job and didn't have any work to do, so I just kept wandering around aimlessly and worried about getting in trouble for it. I felt very queasy (as I did in real life when I went to bed, and still when I woke up) and spent a lot of time in the mens' room dry-heaving. We had to upgrade our cell phones there to make them work-compatible and for some reason I recorded myself singing "Tiny Dancer" as my ringtone! Some young inner-city dude (co-worker) found one of his homies dead in the bathroom and I walked right in on it but pretended not to notice.

- I went to a cross between Cape Cod and Asia (specifically China, I think) and was looking for healthy options on their foreign McD's menu. Somebody served me a large test tube full of shrimp juice, but an African diving frog with green reptilian wings jumped out of it and bit me on the lips.

I remember a couple of dreams from this morning:

- I was living in some small landlocked country and there was a nuclear war going on around me.

- My dad had gotten really senile and kept on peeing his pants. I told my mom that we should probably start thinking about putting him in an assisted living facility, which neither one of us wanted to do.

- I sat down at my keyboard and started to write a song. I don't remember the lyrics, but it had something to do with people telling me how I should live my life.

My latest insane dreams from the past couple of nights:

- I was working at an electronics store and my boss wanted me to blast music from a car to attract customers. I tried to achieve this by hooking up an old boom box to the radio and then putting headphones around it for some reason. I also had to cook breakfast foods and fish & chips at a diner connected to the store. I found the name badge of a co-worker named John Frankfurter. (Guess I had food on the brain as usual.)

- My aunt & uncle traded places with some married couple from India (they're American) to see how one another lived, so she was wearing a sari and serving him chana masala. She had also learned to do math on something that worked sort of like an abacus but was written out on a sheet of paper.

- I was playing a game like hide-and-seek with two girls and a guy in someone's kitchen, but there was something creepy and supernatural about it. One of the girls turned invisible and I could feel that she was there even though I couldn't see her.

- I was in a bad part of town and some drug addict lady kept bothering me. I went into a small Chinese food place that had Chinese carrot cake in a display. The woman came in and wanted free food but they told her that she already owed them thousands of dollars. She went behind the counter and I left because it looked like she was about to rob them. She came running out to my car acting crazy so I pulled away quickly and drove over a curb to get away.

- I was in an old friend's basement listening to Abbey Road on vinyl. He was bringing coke/crack to his buddy's house and hid it by putting it in an empty horseradish bottle, then putting the bottle in a container of cocktail sauce. The actress A.J. Cook was there getting ready for her first date with some guy. I was watching an interview with The Situation from "Jersey Shore" and his wife, who said that she had been diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer's/dementia. The ghost of a little girl was standing at the top of the stairs and it terrified me. My friend could see her too but didn't seem bothered by it.

I had the first dream here last week but forgot to write it down. It related directly to shows that I was watching before bed (specifically, reruns of "Rizzoli & Isles" and a documentary about baseball pitcher Dave Dravecky losing his arm to cancer).

- The doctor did a biopsy of my shoulder that I was watching from above in real time like an OBE. They said that it was bone cancer and I would have to get both arms removed, plus go through months of radiation and chemo. Back home, I was eating what I thought was chicken but it turned out to be part of my shoulder! I drank a shot of sauerkraut juice with salt, pepper and hot sauce because I thought that it would settle my stomach. I put on a TV show about the mobsters who paid the White Sox to throw the 1919 World Series.

- I was working in a warehouse and my ex-fiancee was there but I avoided her. They wanted me to create a gift called something like "Happy (Silly? Funny?) Face" for some guy to give a woman on their first date. I had to take a small gift box filled with creamed corn, then make a face out of things like cardboard and magic markers to immerse in it.

- I went over my aunt & uncle's house and people from my past were there at the age that they were when I last saw them. I asked a young woman that I dated in my 20's to help me with something bodybuilding-related and she got really irritated because she was trying to sleep. I realized that we weren't even together anymore and felt stupid for bothering her. I played everyone some recordings of my latest songs and they sounded bad, apparently because I had been drinking and/or taking drugs when I made them. A guy that I was friends with in my early 40's gave me a really hard time about wasting my talent like that. I was lying on the floor with a baby goat nuzzling the back of my head and it creeped me out for some reason! 🐐

Brain must still be rotted pretty bad cannot recall a dream recently like it is blank thinking about when I last had one.

Brain must still be rotted pretty bad cannot recall a dream recently like it is blank thinking about when I last had one.
It helps to jot down a few keywords as soon as I wake up; otherwise the memory fades and there's no getting it back. I had some cool post-apocalyptic dreams the other night, but I waited too long and now they're gone.

For sure, writing it down helps. The only reason I remember almost all of the dreams I wrote down in here is because I woke up and came and typed it out. Keeping a notepad by your bed to even get a few key words and phrases can create memory hooks, but I'm always unwilling to actually get up and do that if I wake up in the middle of the night. But it would help.

For me, my best and most memorable and vivid dreaming happens when I sort of wake up at the crack of dawn and then go back to sleep, but sleep lightly. Then first thing when I wake up I write it down.

8-16-21 early morning: Giant Trapdoor Spider Town

I had last night that was really vivid. I was in a run down town, almost looked post apocalyptic, the buildings were all falling apart and the sky was dark and gray. Me and some people, friends I suppose but I don't recognize any of them now when I think back, were going around doing whatever, random tasks that I can't remember now. There were these horrifying spiders everywhere, I thought of them as "giant trapdoor spiders", which are a real thing but probably not like these. Basically they were large tarantulas with sort of what looked like white plastic squares attached to their backs. They'd stick their brown hairy front legs out of any little crack, usually right next to me, and squirm out and then dash around, and any time you tried to smash one, they'd hide under their "trap doors" and be impervious to damage. It was a really unpleasant dream.

Basically they were large tarantulas with sort of what looked like white plastic squares attached to their backs. They'd stick their brown hairy front legs out of any little crack, usually right next to me, and squirm out and then dash around, and any time you tried to smash one, they'd hide under their "trap doors" and be impervious to damage.
This made me think of the horror/comedy film "Big Ass Spider"! You should watch it if you haven't already. 🕷️

Everytime I shut my eyes last night I seen a flash of a demonic like thing right in front of my face (even although my eyes were shut) so I would open them and my full body would like be startled and wake me up.

I have a recurring dream that I with my family on holiday next to the beach either in a tall hotel with balcony facing sea or sitting at a cafe/bar next to beach or actually on the beach. Or sometimes even on a boat. But what always ends up happening is there is a huge tidal wave 🌊🌊 that either a. Is so big it floods the hotel room and comes in through the balcony causing the building to shake and we need to get out b. Hits the bars on sea front or I'm on the beach and try to run or warn my family. C. It's capsizes the boat and I'm trying to keep all my family together (linking arms with my mum and trying to keep a hold of my dad who can't swim)

Another reccurring dream I get is when I can float. I hold my breath in to go up and exhale to go down. I can't stay up forever but if I want to I can then come back down if I get too high. Usually I'm in some market abroad in like maybe India or something and I am being chased sort of because they think I'm trying to steal stuff lol they might try to grab my leg but they can't get me because I can float away lol. Although one time they did and I ended up locked in like a laundry/clothes storage room with one small little window near the ceiling but I managed to climb out and I'm away again floating lol.

I also get a 'floating' dream sometimes that is so picturesque and beautiful it's like a big beautiful valley with loads of green trees either side and I'm just sort of flying, not really flying but yeah, through this and it's so gorgeous and free feeling.

This made me think of the horror/comedy film "Big Ass Spider"! You should watch it if you haven't already. 🕷️

Hmm, perhaps. I used to be massively arachnophobic when I was younger... that dream would have fucked me up before I moved into the rainforest, instead it was just mildly disturbing, exposure therapy worked for me for spiders. Still, I'm not super into giant spiders.