• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Victoria) ‘Pure’ smack

Anyone else noticed that ‘market’ H is nigh on unobtainable in Melbs now. Like ‘pure’ rapidly took over. Bear in mind I’m not someone who has ever bought on THAT street or anywhere near public in my life, maybe that scene is different. I’ve got 5 or 6 people I go through and only one offers both now. Just curious!!
For those who posted saying “fent” is pure smack..no. Fent is a pharmaceutical. “Pure smack” at least in the states, would be what we call “china white.” Only came across china a few times when I was using. I’m from Cali so we mostly get the
Mexican black tar here.

Wow - street H in the UK is 50% pure & costs £50/gram.

It shows that the UK Boarder Agency is not exactly doing a great job. That said, Rotterdam, the biggest port in the world is close by so it's a losing battle.

Just guessing but i think the DoubleUOGlobe brand would probably account for about 80%+ of all the heroin used in Australia. I could be wrong and maybe 50% comes from the golden crescent, but i am quite sure our gear comes form the triangle instead.
I did get some black tar here once, it looked dirty as and probably not something i would want o injec daily, but damn it was dynamite

We have to pay crazy high prices for our gear here (compared to other parts of the world) but at least you can always count on our gear being "clean"
- No vit c ever needed to cook up, maybe a little heat but that's usually only added to soften a nice hard white rock.
Your absolutely correct.. from memory the AFP report said it was i think about 90%.. maybe 89%... then the other 10 or 11% ranges from Afghan number 3 and occasionally cheaper more cut number 4 from the crescent.. those are stamped as lanton. We dont allow any source discussion here so im not mentioning where/who or how.. but for those interested in the difference in price ranges of australian heroin:

HEROIN DOUBLEUOGLOBE: (#4)
0.5 - 360
1 - 695
HEROIN LANTERN: (#4)
0.5 - 245
1 - 450
HEROIN AFGHAN: (#3)
0.5 - 205
1 - 400
HEROIN MARKET DOUBLEUOGLOBE: (#4) (It will very in purity depending how much the lower level dealers get greedy, but ive been told in bulk its around 65 %
0.5 - 216
1 - 420

Last edited:
For those who posted saying “fent” is pure smack..no. Fent is a pharmaceutical. “Pure smack” at least in the states, would be what we call “china white.” Only came across china a few times when I was using. I’m from Cali so we mostly get the
Mexican black tar here.
Absolutely spot on , Fent is a whole different opioid with no connection to ANY heroin (tar, type 3 and 4)

Yeah China white is basically all Australia gets which is very lucky for us. about 10% is afghan number 3 which is rarish. When it comes to drugs australia has it real bad in most things because we are an island (meth,coke ect its sooo expensive) but its a Heroin users dream here. Because we are located right under the golden triangle + Australians are used to paying insane amount's for drugs.. we are non stop flooded with pure china white (94%) from a number of competing asian crime syndicates (Triads and Viets mostly).. so they give the highest quality they can make too keep customers as they know the other syndicates will take there business if they drop the quality. But the reward for that is financially HUGE.

A single bulk DOUBLEUGLOBE 1kg brick wholesales between $180,000-$220,000. Now these syndicates bring in huge loads... It costs them fuck all to make it back in the golden triangle. And its common to see ABF busting shipments of 500kg regularly.. Its a gold mine for the asians if they get them threw

It's 50 a cap for anything here. Never heard of anything over 500 or under 500 a gram. Weird :S
I should probably add those prices are untouched,, meaning the gram is the same purity as it was when it came as a brick.. its pretty easy to cut it a bit so its very possible lower dealers have touched it slightly resulting in cheaper prices

It's 50 a cap for anything here. Never heard of anything over 500 or under 500 a gram. Weird :S
Btw where are you located? If its not Sydney or Melbourne that may explain it.. nearly all heroin comes in threw the Melbourne docks and Sydney docks

Yeah its none of it's touched. You also cant get market either. Only rock in a capsule. Weird lol
Can you cut gear and still have it smoke on the foil fine? Or would it not smoke at all and turn black?
Yes absolutely, theres cutters unfortunately that just vaporize without leaving much taste or mark. Also its easy enough to re-rock it and most wouldn't know the different unless they saw the color it come in as a whole kg. Some times if theres a few rocks in a bag (or capsule in your case) you may find one harder to crush than another.. the is a sign the batch has been at least slightly cut and re rocked.. the rocks that crumble easier got more of the cuting agent when mixed and re-rocked

Absolutely spot on , Fent is a whole different opioid with no connection to ANY heroin (tar, type 3 and 4)

Yeah China white is basically all Australia gets which is very lucky for us. about 10% is afghan number 3 which is rarish. When it comes to drugs australia has it real bad in most things because we are an island (meth,coke ect its sooo expensive) but its a Heroin users dream here. Because we are located right under the golden triangle + Australians are used to paying insane amount's for drugs.. we are non stop flooded with pure china white (94%) from a number of competing asian crime syndicates (Triads and Viets mostly).. so they give the highest quality they can make too keep customers as they know the other syndicates will take there business if they drop the quality. But the reward for that is financially HUGE.

A single bulk DOUBLEUGLOBE 1kg brick wholesales between $180,000-$220,000. Now these syndicates bring in huge loads... It costs them fuck all to make it back in the golden triangle. And its common to see ABF busting shipments of 500kg regularly.. Its a gold mine for the asians if they get them threw

I’ve actually come across a few threads on here & saw people posting about insane prices for crystal. The first post I saw, it was such an astronomical price that I thought for sure it was a type-o. Then I started seeing more posts saying the same thing. We pay $60 for half an ounce here in the states. I’m also wondering why we don’t see much of china white in the states? I know we get tar since Mexico is just beneath us, especially if you live in Cali/Arizona/Nevada/NM. I have heard that china white is more prevalent on the east coast in states like NY where Mexican black tar is seen less..

Yea we give Meth away around here. But in regards to heroin prices, that actually sounds good to me. I’d happily pay 500$ for a good gram of pure again.

The pure I was using 15yrs ago went for 250-300$ US, I remember people always talking shit about the price until they tried it. Pure heroin is not a cheap drug, and in fact of the more common drugs it’s probably the most expensive that I can think of.. That was the first thing someone ever told me about it, my friend goes “ya it’s the most expensive drug there is..” And while he wasn’t exactly right, he was close.

I’m assuming with the rarity of good dope, let alone anything getting close to pure in the US, a gram would likely go for much more than 500.

-GC

Btw where are you located? If its not Sydney or Melbourne that may explain it.. nearly all heroin comes in threw the Melbourne docks and Sydney docks
Yes the bulk of all heroin coming into Australia comes via Sydney or Melbourne (mainly just because that's he biggest ports in Aus.
You would be surprised to know how much comes in via the top end. With all those cruse boas (that were coming in before Covid) never checked luggage, it was a free for all up there not too many years ago, and WA (from what i hear anyway)

Yea we give Meth away around here. But in regards to heroin prices, that actually sounds good to me. I’d happily pay 500$ for a good gram of pure again.

The pure I was using 15yrs ago went for 250-300$ US, I remember people always talking shit about the price until they tried it. Pure heroin is not a cheap drug, and in fact of the more common drugs it’s probably the most expensive that I can think of.. That was the first thing someone ever told me about it, my friend goes “ya it’s the most expensive drug there is..” And while he wasn’t exactly right, he was close.

I’m assuming with the rarity of good dope, let alone anything getting close to pure in the US, a gram would likely go for much more than 500.

-GC
Exactly!