• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Victoria) ‘Pure’ smack

man if you can get it ft fr and still strong just be happy it exists. goin the way of coke and mdma quick seems like. I wont touch street powder anymore, just no way to stay safe.

Absolutely. Heroin in Australia is absurdly expensive, but let's be real... We actually still get heroin. And pretty damn good heroin at that.

So as a heroin addict, I feel crazy fortunate to live in australia.
Isn’t kratom illegal there though?

I’m drinking pod tea right now, why don’t the people that can’t find real h just do that?

man if you can get it ft fr and still strong just be happy it exists. goin the way of coke and mdma quick seems like. I wont touch street powder anymore, just no way to stay safe.

yes its still out there for real for real. still bloody expensive though cheaper than the height of covid. get people you really can trust, anything bought off a random esp off 'that' street is gonna be bunk unless your known i spose

Probably because 'pure' is just fentanyl
No. Fent is extremely rare in Aus, Theres still shitloads of DOUBLEUGLOBE bricks arriving as per the past 20 years. Only last month there was Australias biggest H bust in Melbourne. 450kg bricks (All DOUBLEUGLOBE)

Last edited:
Australian police have announced the seizure of the largest heroin shipment ever recorded in the country, worth around A$140 million (£76m; $104m).
Authorities said the shipment, which weighed 450kg, included 1,290 packages of heroin with unique red branding.
The seizure was made at the Port of Melbourne - Australia's largest port - on September 29.
Offices said they arrested a Malaysian man after the huge haul was discovered in a container of ceramic tiles.
He was later charged with the import and attempted possession of a commercial quantity of a border-controlled drug. He could face a sentence of up to life in prison.
Testing of the substance in the packages showed it was heroin.

The shipment originated in Malaysia and was bound for a business located in Melbourne. Several locations were later raided in the Victorian state capital.
Speaking following the announcement, Acting Assistant Commissioner Krissy Barrett of the Australian Federal Police said the discovery had been made thanks to close co-operation between international police forces.

No. Fent is extremely rare in Aus, Theres still shitloads of DOUBLEUGLOBE bricks arriving as per the past 20 years. Only last month there was Australias biggest H bust in Melbourne. 450kg bricks (All DOUBLEUGLOBE)

Yeah man I’ve definitely copped fent only once I reckon, it wasn’t pleasant. Like the rush hit like a ton of bricks but there was bigger all euphoria just stoned. And no legs at all.

Pardon my ignorance but what’s DOUBLEUGLOBE? Is it H from a particular region or cartel? Either way if it’s what’s responsible for me getting strong gear still it’s a big thumbs up from me lol

Australian police have announced the seizure of the largest heroin shipment ever recorded in the country, worth around A$140 million (£76m; $104m).
Authorities said the shipment, which weighed 450kg, included 1,290 packages of heroin with unique red branding.
The seizure was made at the Port of Melbourne - Australia's largest port - on September 29.
Offices said they arrested a Malaysian man after the huge haul was discovered in a container of ceramic tiles.
He was later charged with the import and attempted possession of a commercial quantity of a border-controlled drug. He could face a sentence of up to life in prison.
Testing of the substance in the packages showed it was heroin.

The shipment originated in Malaysia and was bound for a business located in Melbourne. Several locations were later raided in the Victorian state capital.
Speaking following the announcement, Acting Assistant Commissioner Krissy Barrett of the Australian Federal Police said the discovery had been made thanks to close co-operation between international police forces.

Pardon my ignorance but what is DOUBLEGLOBE? BTW those brick stamps looks fancy as fk. Must be A1 heroin.

Yeah man I’ve definitely copped fent only once I reckon, it wasn’t pleasant. Like the rush hit like a ton of bricks but there was bigger all euphoria just stoned. And no legs at all.

Pardon my ignorance but what’s DOUBLEUGLOBE? Is it H from a particular region or cartel? Either way if it’s what’s responsible for me getting strong gear still it’s a big thumbs up from me lol
Lol we asked the same using the exact same words xD

@nznity @west.heidelberg
DoubleUOGlobe is a famous brand from the Golden Triangle region (Thailand, Myanmar and Laos.) For nearly 25 years the major producers of number 4 (best/most refined heroin available) has been packaged with that brand name. The Syndicate that controls and makes this have not changed there purity or ways the whole time- so buyers (down the chain in other countries) know they are getting completely uncut bricks of 96% purity type 4.. Over the years the the purity when tested by the AFP on seized bulk imports had always been within +/- 2% at 95%.. even in back in 1999.

So its a brand name thats earned its reputation. They are a massive syndicate that are too big for the Thailand police too shut down. They have built towns and schools and shops with the drug profits.. It was estimated in the last 25 years they would have profited over 500 Billion..and could hypothetically buy its own airforce. They obviously have thousands of armed people on shift 24/7 all around the area.

The reason people do not simply copy the brand is because no where in the world is there another cartel or rival near there size and they would know what would happen if the syndicate got word of copycats.

@nznity @west.heidelberg
DoubleUOGlobe is a famous brand from the Golden Triangle region (Thailand, Myanmar and Laos.) For nearly 25 years the major producers of number 4 (best/most refined heroin available) has been packaged with that brand name. The Syndicate that controls and makes this have not changed there purity or ways the whole time- so buyers (down the chain in other countries) know they are getting completely uncut bricks of 96% purity type 4.. Over the years the the purity when tested by the AFP on seized bulk imports had always been within +/- 2% at 95%.. even in back in 1999.

So its a brand name thats earned its reputation. They are a massive syndicate that are too big for the Thailand police too shut down. They have built towns and schools and shops with the drug profits.. It was estimated in the last 25 years they would have profited over 500 Billion..and could hypothetically buy its own airforce. They obviously have thousands of armed people on shift 24/7 all around the area.

The reason people do not simply copy the brand is because no where in the world is there another cartel or rival near there size and they would know what would happen if the syndicate got word of copycats.
Basically, the best quality heroin in the world.

The only drug Aus has got everyone else beat on. But damn is it one that I miss… Probably too much. My mouth starts to salivate looking at that brick.

Heroin is the type of drug that I only like pure.

-GC

Same in Ireland. "raw" and "back2back" ones almost double the price of the other.
The "raw" is quite good and you can pick up 1.5g for less than €100, I was guessing ~30% but now I'm not so sure. I was basing it on my limited experience with IV morphine .2/.3 = 200+ mg morphine.
But very good for this country since that drought 8 years ago. Took a while to get back to normal I suppose you'd call it.

Just guessing but i think the DoubleUOGlobe brand would probably account for about 80%+ of all the heroin used in Australia. I could be wrong and maybe 50% comes from the golden crescent, but i am quite sure our gear comes form the triangle instead.
I did get some black tar here once, it looked dirty as and probably not something i would want o injec daily, but damn it was dynamite

We have to pay crazy high prices for our gear here (compared to other parts of the world) but at least you can always count on our gear being "clean"
- No vit c ever needed to cook up, maybe a little heat but that's usually only added to soften a nice hard white rock.

Hey,
I'm new too the site but not to opioids, 17yrs now!! I'm in QLD and the (so called) pure getting around is ok, I got a massive habit though. I seen cunts that been using for 20yrs drop on .1 n I have to have about .4-.5 to get smashed it's not a recommended habit to have if you gotta buy it. I'm scripted the Grey's n I been making homebake for about 10yrs from them or MS-MONOS (and kapanol but a bit more involved in cooking up them). It shits all over the so called pure!! 3 Grey's gets me smashed but a couple of benzos n 2 a day is just enough.

Hey,
I'm new too the site but not to opioids, 17yrs now!! I'm in QLD and the (so called) pure getting around is ok, I got a massive habit though. I seen cunts that been using for 20yrs drop on .1 n I have to have about .4-.5 to get smashed it's not a recommended habit to have if you gotta buy it. I'm scripted the Grey's n I been making homebake for about 10yrs from them or MS-MONOS (and kapanol but a bit more involved in cooking up them). It shits all over the so called pure!! 3 Grey's gets me smashed but a couple of benzos n 2 a day is just enough.
Home bake was pretty good the few times we got some AA to make it, the MS is easier to get than the AA
I remember when we got better at making it, the best batches would be almost red in colour.

I still like my Oxy's more, give me a couple of 40's or an 80 Oxy (old style OC) any day over a MS (without AA)

Just to say there's a /lot/ (if not all) #4 in SE Asia, hence why the US and AUS get HCl and we get freebase in EU (cos it's made in Pakistan/Afghanistan/Turkmenistan).
Plus if it's coming from source it probably isn't cut. It's only in the secondary stages that it starts getting cut and tertiary stages where it's cut with fent (if you get what I mean?).