• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants ¿Anxiety affecting balance or walking straight?

yeah maybe good for an 18 hour drive with no other options, but even then, better to just sleep :p

propylhexadrine for that matter, the last time i tried it, i tried to convert it into HcL salt and smoke it and it was not active and i smoked waaay too much HcL to be healthy and hurt my lugs for a week. wont be playing with hcl again

propylhexadrine for that matter, the last time i tried it, i tried to convert it into HcL salt and smoke it and it was not active and i smoked waaay too much HcL to be healthy and hurt my lugs for a week. wont be playing with hcl again
What was the ph? You can use ph testers for pools and tweak the ph level with sodium bicarbonate before recrystalizing that would make it more tolerable for smoking although I wasn’t a fan of this roa either as it just made it even more fiendish for me and made side effects a lot more noticeable. Prolintane was another one that the side effects of smoking/vaping it just increased the negatives to much for it to be enjoyable for me to be honest.

What was the ph? You can use ph testers for pools and tweak the ph level with sodium bicarbonate before recrystalizing that would make it more tolerable for smoking although I wasn’t a fan of this roa either as it just made it even more fiendish for me and made side effects a lot more noticeable. Prolintane was another one that the side effects of smoking/vaping it just increased the negatives to much for it to be enjoyable for me to be honest.
no idea, didnt test it, it was brown and i smoked it anyway (out of an aluminum can - ghetto times), lol, had no effects

no idea, didnt test it, it was brown and i smoked it anyway (out of an aluminum can - ghetto times), lol, had no effects
Lol gotcha. Yeah a few times I cooked my own down to some crystalline stuf and smoked out of a glass bulb it was nice just fiendy like I said. Tbh it was just so much easier Downing the cottons in soda or something. I know everyone says not to but I always did and never had an issue there.