• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants ¿Anxiety affecting balance or walking straight?

Dimebagdonny

Bluelighter
First, I apologize I'm not exactly sure if this is necessarily from drugs (meth) or not, but being that I've been using daily since I was 18 (7years ago). But I slowed down now alot more.i don't IV it anymore at least. So I figure that it probably has something to do with it..

Anyways, mainly when I'm at work pumping gas, but sometimes in public, I feel like my anxiety goes up or nervous when I walk out to go get a car and that the customers or my boss is watching me. And then feels like my legs won't awake work properly and end up walking kinda crooked like. But not stumbley like being drunk.
I've started to notice this few years ago when I worked at Walmart and I think it started doing this usually when I got a little to high/up all night and walking in the store in front of all the customers before I would get to the back. Some days I am noticably higher (atleast to myself) but always when I'm at work every day. I seem to be fine usually anywhere else i am for the most part.

Not sure if that came out as clearly to you but if anyone has anything related to this or has heard anything similar like this is would greatly appreciate it very much so. Thank you for your time.

Sounds like paranoia and anxiety. I’d imagine you focus way too much on movement which would cause the opposite of what you want to happen. Ie wanting to walk straight but ending up wobbling or moving strangely.

I’d also wager it’s worse in your head than in reality.

Cut down on the meth though, make sure you’re eating food and drinking water. Dehydration can cause all sorts of issues.

First, I apologize I'm not exactly sure if this is necessarily from drugs (meth) or not, but being that I've been using daily since I was 18 (7years ago). But I slowed down now alot more.i don't IV it anymore at least. So I figure that it probably has something to do with it..

Anyways, mainly when I'm at work pumping gas, but sometimes in public, I feel like my anxiety goes up or nervous when I walk out to go get a car and that the customers or my boss is watching me. And then feels like my legs won't awake work properly and end up walking kinda crooked like. But not stumbley like being drunk.
I've started to notice this few years ago when I worked at Walmart and I think it started doing this usually when I got a little to high/up all night and walking in the store in front of all the customers before I would get to the back. Some days I am noticably higher (atleast to myself) but always when I'm at work every day. I seem to be fine usually anywhere else i am for the most part.

Not sure if that came out as clearly to you but if anyone has anything related to this or has heard anything similar like this is would greatly appreciate it very much so. Thank you for your time.
Same issue i have. Almost same story. Fucking strange. Try to let your body rest. I need to.

Yeah its a common side effect that is best ridden out alone, at home.
Having to socialize, drive, or be at work when overamped and not rested is a recipe for disaster.

Your brain is still flooded with norepinephrine and dopamine, and reuptake is being blocked, another action of the meth.
Too much of either neurotransmitter over too long, combined with accumulated delirium can cause your headspace to get weird real fast. I always thought it felt like being under a giant microscope with how I look to other people but its me who's operating it.

I used to have this all the time. Or something similar. You feel kinda like all eyes are on you at work and wind up staggering a bit or walking weirdly. I especially noticed this on propylhexedrine, but any stimulant can cause it I’ve also noticed it on apvp,meth,dxm, aphp, ethylphenidate, and butylone. It’s annoying but I think for some people just comes with the territory as far as stimulants go

Thank you all for your time and replying. Very much appreciated knowing for sure that I'm not the only one.

I used to have this all the time. Or something similar. You feel kinda like all eyes are on you at work and wind up staggering a bit or walking weirdly. I especially noticed this on propylhexedrine, but any stimulant can cause it I’ve also noticed it on apvp,meth,dxm, aphp, ethylphenidate, and butylone. It’s annoying but I think for some people just comes with the territory as far as stimulants go
propylhexedrine *pukes*, god i hate that stuff. can be a really nice high but serious side effects

propylhexedrine *pukes*, god i hate that stuff. can be a really nice high but serious side effects
Right? I loved it a little too much. The tolerance builds so quick on it too! I spent 5 or so years as a daily user of propylhexedrine mainly because the comedown and hangover effects of it were so horrid I didn’t want to come down. The first time I tried it though it was like perfection I think that was the best day of my life, and the worst. One inhaler quickly turned to 2 and 2 to four and before you know it 8 is barely enough to last through the workday. I loved the stuff but it’s certainly not for everyone however it certainly adds to the euphoria of a lot of substances.

Right? I loved it a little too much. The tolerance builds so quick on it too! I spent 5 or so years as a daily user of propylhexedrine mainly because the comedown and hangover effects of it were so horrid I didn’t want to come down. The first time I tried it though it was like perfection I think that was the best day of my life, and the worst. One inhaler quickly turned to 2 and 2 to four and before you know it 8 is barely enough to last through the workday. I loved the stuff but it’s certainly not for everyone however it certainly adds to the euphoria of a lot of substances.
jessus christ. i am glad you made it through man. i could barely survive one dose (of 1-2 inhalers the few times ive done it)

jessus christ. i am glad you made it through man. i could barely survive one dose (of 1-2 inhalers the few times ive done it)
Thanks! I’m glad I made it out too! I wound up with chronic heart failure and a lot of other long term effects to show for my love affair with it over the years.. but it definitely wasn’t all bad. 1-2 inhalers was what it took to get me out of bed most days. I’m really not positive why it was so compulsive in my case but It definitely was and I definitely would still be downing that lavender menthol flavored shit still if I hadn’t gotten sick a few years back.

i mean its up there with meth in terms of euphoria, so i understand i guess, but yeah that is a bit excessive man lol. the side effects were enough to put me off redosing even once, which with most stimulants i do compulsively

i mean its up there with meth in terms of euphoria, so i understand i guess, but yeah that is a bit excessive man lol. the side effects were enough to put me off redosing even once, which with most stimulants i do compulsively
Yeah stimulants were always my thing and I always was rather compulsive with them A-PVP was another case of that for me. Once apvp got scheduled I moved onto propylhexedrine as my daily thing to fall back on when I didn’t have other shit.. but even if I did I usually just mixed the two.. I do remember it made A-POP and 4f-php nearly orgasmic whereas alone they were pretty poor in the euphoria department. However the wobbles and inability to walk straight were definitely present. However I’d imagine it was due to the fact that I was a hypertensive nightmare at that point in time..

oh yeah one time i brought myself to the ER because of a suspected heart attack, the physical side effects were severely overwhelming. not so much on the mental side like with meth

Definitely I never noticed any stimulant psychosis type effects from it no matter the dose or how long I stayed awake at least by itself. But I always had cold hands and feet and in winter it was very easy to find myself with frostbite 🥶 in my hands. Now that I think of it though my morning dose was usually accompanied with the inability to walk straight but I always just attributed it to the rush from a high dose. (My highest doses were always in the morning to attempt to make it as euphoric as possible approx 2-4 inhalers depending on what I had in store for the day)

Definitely I never noticed any stimulant psychosis type effects from it no matter the dose or how long I stayed awake at least by itself. But I always had cold hands and feet and in winter it was very easy to find myself with frostbite 🥶 in my hands. Now that I think of it though my morning dose was usually accompanied with the inability to walk straight but I always just attributed it to the rush from a high dose. (My highest doses were always in the morning to attempt to make it as euphoric as possible approx 2-4 inhalers depending on what I had in store for the day)
yeah i didnt notice much psychosis from it either, but neither did i from dextroamphetamine at the time, and my last experience with it (400+mg in 24 hours) i went into psychosis. never before in 10 years of using dex recreationally did i experience that (nor dose that high), but almost everytime ive done meth i have (first time 3 years ago). which seems to have made me more prone to psychois from stimulants in general, or overusing them in extreme dosages. but anytime i did propylhexadrine i had severe anxiety, and when i went to the ER that time (i think my second time using it) off 1.5-2 inhalers i had a 200+bpm and high BP as well as tingling limbs.

Last edited:
Yeah when I went to the ER when I was diagnosed with chronic heart failure my heart rate was around 240. It’s definitely an anxiety inducing drug. Usually the PV family gave me psychosis meth only after several days or massive doses and desoxypipadrol on large doses and even prolintane when smoked. But psychosis always signaled me that it was time to take a break because it was accompanied by a physical feeling I couldn’t begin to explain of pure toxicity if that makes any sense.

i never knew the psychosis was even coming, which was a huge part of the problem with meth (and now dex)

i never knew the psychosis was even coming, which was a huge part of the problem with meth (and now dex)
Yeah it’s not something you ever expect it just kind of hits.. a lot of Chem’s /drugs I never expected to be able to strong enough to induce it and weirdly enough others I figured it would be an issue with it never was (3-fa). I stayed awake for like a week on 3-fa and done retarded dosages but never ever had an issue with psychosis

thats crazy about the heart failure. i dont think most stimulants even smoking meth and crack for a few years would cause that. even more proof propylhexadrine is a no go

Yeah it’s definitely not something you should abuse long term.. just the vasoconstriction alone leads me to believe it is damaging to the vascular system in the long run and that if I only got the chronic heart failure I got off lightly.