• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal Highs Still Legal v. Xmas Thread

nutmeg is still legal I think, but it's not something I ever fancied trying. Not sure about Kava - but I wouldn't be surprised if it got caught up in the NPS ban.

Nitrous Oxide is legal to possess for personal use I think. Which reminds me of an amusing incident a few weeks a go. I was on the top deck of a double decker bus and kept hearing this strange whooshing/sucking sound from the back of the bus. It kept happening sporadically through the whole journey and I was completely baffled as to what it was.

Then when the bus stopped this BAME kid ran past inhaling from a balloon like a deranged person and ran off the bus =D

FUBAR-to test the batches for impurities, you could try something like paper chromatography. Plenty info available online, and whilst it wouldn't give you anything like qualitative content analysis if just run, but it would at least tell you if multiple substances (E.g cuts, other drugs) are present.

It is NOT a difficult thing to do, and requires only very small sample, and basic bits and pieces, a few solvents, suitable paper (easy to find OTC, its nothing special, just coarse paper like art watercolor paper is something that can be improvized with) Since for testing simply for presence or absence of other than a single substance, and relative amounts, then I doubt even that is needed, if you are just looking for 'is there one spot or more than one' when the chromatogram is run.

Don't be afraid of the 'chromatography' bit in the name, this is stuff they have kids do with colored marker pens to show the ink components separating, a five year old could probably do it (and I mean your run of the mill average five year old) with ease with just a book or someone to tell them. And you can find the details online.

FUBAR-to test the batches for impurities, you could try something like paper chromatography. Plenty info available online, and whilst it wouldn't give you anything like qualitative content analysis if just run, but it would at least tell you if multiple substances (E.g cuts, other drugs) are present.

It is NOT a difficult thing to do, and requires only very small sample, and basic bits and pieces, a few solvents, suitable paper (easy to find OTC, its nothing special, just coarse paper like art watercolor paper is something that can be improvized with) Since for testing simply for presence or absence of other than a single substance, and relative amounts, then I doubt even that is needed, if you are just looking for 'is there one spot or more than one' when the chromatogram is run.

Don't be afraid of the 'chromatography' bit in the name, this is stuff they have kids do with colored marker pens to show the ink components separating, a five year old could probably do it (and I mean your run of the mill average five year old) with ease with just a book or someone to tell them. And you can find the details online.

When you extract the morphine from your zomoroh, do you just crush into a powder and leave to sit in (cold) water for a few hours or do youbdo some fancy chemistry shit with It? I'm talking about something person at home with no chemicals or equipment could easily do (maybe not perfect but get most of it out)...it's for the PED thread where we're discussing it....

You mean to just shoot up the morphine?

If so, at the simplest, then I stick the beads in a mortar and grind them to dust, add water, draw up through a filter, add a needle (28 ga usually) then slam the fucker. Then add a second portion of H2O for the rest that doesn't come out at once, leave to soak for a few hours for a second although less potent shot. The leavings after that might as well be saved, dried quickly, along with filters used etc, until there is a pile of the stuff suitable for just extracting w/ H2O, filtering off the solids, basification with aqueous ammonia (base of choice for extracting morphine, codeine etc) then extracting the basified H2O with DCM or chloroform (especially good solvents for this purpose)

If its for turning it into anything else then it gets properly extracted first time round, ground up, soaked for a good few hours, suck up the H2O through filter, add more water, repeat twice (one repeat is likely decent enough, but, well, why waste a few stray milligrams when the only thing you expend is water and a bit of ammonia and DCM/chloroform/tetra, etc.)and then draw up through filter and attempt to find a vein. If thats impossible then I just stick it in IM into calf, thigh, bicep, the cheeks of my theresa may's face, etc.)

Chloroform or DCM extraction can be done easy enough w/ solvents bought on ebay, and beakers likewise. Nothing fancy or specialized. A buchner funnel and filter papers are useful though, and a water aspirator pump is something you'd be glad to have but not essential so long as you can filter it.

If needs be, chloroform can easily be made via the haloform reaction (look details up on orgsyn, and wikipedia) using acetone and hypochlorite bleach. Its a reaction I could do when I wasn't even into double figures, age-wise, with just flasks, liebig condenser and a couple of distillation adapters for simple distillation. If you get a cheapo water aspirator pump its even easier given the low boiling point of chloroform, so vacuum distillation at room temp is easy. Chloroform and DCM (dichloromethane) are both similar, and both denser than water, which is useful. Another good bit of equipment to have is a small separatory funnel, since these solvents sink down to the bottom of water phases, plus a stopper and a keck clip for the top of the funnel to allow it to be swirled and rocked etc. to give good contact with the solution of morphine base.

Depends what you are doing really as to what equipment, solvents, chemicals are needed. But ammonia solution is the base of choice, especially with ammonia being gaseous and easily driven off using a water aspirator to apply vacuum.

Chemicals...well that depends on if you intend to make something other than morphine from the morphine, or whether you just soak, filter and shoot up morphine sulfate. That much, with a couple of beakers perhaps, and a mortar and pestle, or even just grinding up in the mortar, adding the water to that, grinding up some more until it doesn't feel 'crunchy' then soak a few minutes, draw up, shoot. Job (mostly) done. One can get a second, weaker shot by adding more water, and by the time the first has worn off, then go repeat the filter and shoot process. If anyone can't manage THAT, then, well they probably haven't any business picking up a syringe lest they stick themselves in the eye=D Anyone that can't powder a few beads, add some water, suck it up through a filter and stick the needle in themselves and depress the plunger...heh, I wouldn't hold out much hope for them as future chemists xD

Just grinding to dust and adding 5ml H2O, wait a few minutes, stick in muscle if I can't find a vein. Done. That much, even a monkey could do. Hell even a politician could manage that. They might have to wait until finished to breathe again, given that their brain isn't equipped to perform both tasks at the same time. But anybody who isn't a quadriplegic etc. is likely to manage.

You mean to just shoot up the morphine?

If so, at the simplest, then I stick the beads in a mortar and grind them to dust, add water, draw up through a filter, add a needle (28 ga usually) then slam the fucker. Then add a second portion of H2O for the rest that doesn't come out at once, leave to soak for a few hours for a second although less potent shot. The leavings after that might as well be saved, dried quickly, along with filters used etc, until there is a pile of the stuff suitable for just extracting w/ H2O, filtering off the solids, basification with aqueous ammonia (base of choice for extracting morphine, codeine etc) then extracting the basified H2O with DCM or chloroform (especially good solvents for this purpose)

If its for turning it into anything else then it gets properly extracted first time round, ground up, soaked for a good few hours, suck up the H2O through filter, add more water, repeat twice (one repeat is likely decent enough, but, well, why waste a few stray milligrams when the only thing you expend is water and a bit of ammonia and DCM/chloroform/tetra, etc.)and then draw up through filter and attempt to find a vein. If thats impossible then I just stick it in IM into calf, thigh, bicep, the cheeks of my theresa may's face, etc.)

Chloroform or DCM extraction can be done easy enough w/ solvents bought on ebay, and beakers likewise. Nothing fancy or specialized. A buchner funnel and filter papers are useful though, and a water aspirator pump is something you'd be glad to have but not essential so long as you can filter it.

If needs be, chloroform can easily be made via the haloform reaction (look details up on orgsyn, and wikipedia) using acetone and hypochlorite bleach. Its a reaction I could do when I wasn't even into double figures, age-wise, with just flasks, liebig condenser and a couple of distillation adapters for simple distillation. If you get a cheapo water aspirator pump its even easier given the low boiling point of chloroform, so vacuum distillation at room temp is easy. Chloroform and DCM (dichloromethane) are both similar, and both denser than water, which is useful. Another good bit of equipment to have is a small separatory funnel, since these solvents sink down to the bottom of water phases, plus a stopper and a keck clip for the top of the funnel to allow it to be swirled and rocked etc. to give good contact with the solution of morphine base.

Depends what you are doing really as to what equipment, solvents, chemicals are needed. But ammonia solution is the base of choice, especially with ammonia being gaseous and easily driven off using a water aspirator to apply vacuum.

Chemicals...well that depends on if you intend to make something other than morphine from the morphine, or whether you just soak, filter and shoot up morphine sulfate. That much, with a couple of beakers perhaps, and a mortar and pestle, or even just grinding up in the mortar, adding the water to that, grinding up some more until it doesn't feel 'crunchy' then soak a few minutes, draw up, shoot. Job (mostly) done. One can get a second, weaker shot by adding more water, and by the time the first has worn off, then go repeat the filter and shoot process. If anyone can't manage THAT, then, well they probably haven't any business picking up a syringe lest they stick themselves in the eye=D Anyone that can't powder a few beads, add some water, suck it up through a filter and stick the needle in themselves and depress the plunger...heh, I wouldn't hold out much hope for them as future chemists xD

Just grinding to dust and adding 5ml H2O, wait a few minutes, stick in muscle if I can't find a vein. Done. That much, even a monkey could do. Hell even a politician could manage that. They might have to wait until finished to breathe again, given that their brain isn't equipped to perform both tasks at the same time. But anybody who isn't a quadriplegic etc. is likely to manage.

I've got loads of the 100mg ones at home but I don't take them...Ive never shot them but did plug some once and felt that i hadnt got all the morphine out by just mixing the powder with H2O and filtering...probs shouldnt have thrown all the residue in the bin..

Was just for info really...there's a lot of conflicting info out there..hot water vs cold water...rinsing and double rinsing filters etc.etc.etc.

Like I say, I've got about 200 of the 100mg ones at home but haven't taken them for a long time and don't want to....I'll hand them to the chemist and maybe keep a dozen or so for an emergency

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'll hand them tobrhe chemist and maybe keep a dozen or so for an emergency

Thanks.

Why oh why would you do this AND tell a forum full of drug users who would love 20 GRAMS of morphine?! At least go give em to your local homeless heroin addict or something, anything but having them destroyed! Heresy! Madness! Total lunacy!

I can understand why you'll do it if you no longer use opiates, just having a bit of bant

On another point, how does the chemist deal with things like this handed in? Do they record what they receive, then destroy it in front of a witness? Whats to stop the chemist not logging it then swiping them?

Why oh why would you do this AND tell a forum full of drug users who would love 20 GRAMS of morphine?! At least go give em to your local homeless heroin addict or something, anything but having them destroyed! Heresy! Madness! Total lunacy!

I can understand why you'll do it if you no longer use opiates, just having a bit of bant

On another point, how does the chemist deal with things like this handed in? Do they record what they receive, then destroy it in front of a witness? Whats to stop the chemist not logging it then swiping them?

Its simply a rare example of responsible behaviour among a group of what are otherwise high risk takers. I would like to think that this is still recognisable by most of us even though we (well I at least) do not practise it.

They record it on their CD register and store it in their CD cabinet until the medicines management officer from the local PCT comes round (2 of them actually...1 to destroy and 1 to witness) and they destroy it for them and log it. Chemists hate you doing it (I've done it before several times) as it takes up space in their safe and medicines management will only come out once a month or so.

I know this doesn't need saying and no body has done, but please no one pm me asking me to post them to them. Much as I'd like to help, I can't do that.

Its simply a rare example of responsible behaviour among a group of what are otherwise high risk takers. I would like to think that this is still recognisable by most of us even though we (well I at least) do not practise it.

Hehe thanks Ste.

If I don't need it I won't take it. Unfortunately I HAVE needed it in the past but after becoming dependent on opioids and going through absolute hell (which you know about), I swore I wouldn't ever go through that again.....and I don't intend to. When you suffer as much as I did, it IS possible to say "never again" and actually mean it....this is why I don't buy the argument that once addicted, you will always be an addict and we have no power over it....that's bullshit. We have the power over any thing if we want to badly enough

Happy Caps or herbal energizers like Kryptonite which I find nice but a bit pricy... :(

serious, you UK guys should be careful!

-- Peace o/

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Caps or herbal energizers like Kryptonite which I find nice but a bit pricy... :(

serious, you UK guys should XXXXXXX

-- Peace o/

Most people know where to still get them.

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to link websites that sell RCs/kratom etc. mate.

Just saying as a mod will delete it and don't want to see u get infected for nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people know where to still get them.

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to link websites that sell RCs/kratom etc. mate.

Just saying as a mod will delete it and don't want to see u get infected for nothing

This. I know you have not been posting much recently Rexeh, but you have been around long enough to know better than making posts like that. I think a friendly reminder should suffice isn't it?

Sorry, IMHO most of the stuff are herbs and plants, totally legal in my country, although I must say I am lucky being born in The Netherlands where you can get things like Flower Power or Lemon X herbal energizers which are here totally legal to buy, possess, or sell even since it is from a Dutch smartshop which ONLY sells legal highs but can someone give me an explanation of the current RC / smart / herbal blanket ban in the United Kingdom?

Again I excuse myself by saying that I am sorry and won''t do it again (linking to smartshops in the Netherlands / suggesting search terms etc.)... ":(

<3 BL

-- Peace o/

Cheers mate. Although I'm familiar with several chromatography techniques, I doubt it would tell me much as I would be extremely surprised if 3fpm wasn't cut to fuck.

However, a simple technique to remove inactive cuts would be very useful - if one exists.

Sorry, IMHO most of the stuff are herbs and plants, totally legal in my country, although I must say I am lucky being born in The Netherlands where you can get things like Flower Power or Lemon X herbal energizers which are here totally legal to buy, possess, or sell even since it is from a Dutch smartshop which ONLY sells legal highs but can someone give me an explanation of the current RC / smart / herbal blanket ban in the United Kingdom?

Again I excuse myself by saying that I am sorry and won''t do it again (linking to smartshops in the Netherlands / suggesting search terms etc.)... ":(

<3 BL

-- Peace o/

It's all good Rexeh - to be honest we have never allowed drugs sources to be identified, legal or otherwise. Even prior to the blanket ban it was easier across the board to simply remove any and all references to specific RC vendors rather than wasting time debating whether or not it was allowed. There are plenty of other corners of the internet where that kind of discussion goes on. I know we are mostly drug enthusiasts in here but we need to retain a harm reduction focus regardless and the easiest way for us to do that is by not enabling people to obtain drugs in the first place.

The blanket ban was introduced as the Psychoactive Substances Act (PSA) (2016) - a rather poor piece of legislation. It prevents any material that produces a psychoactive effect from being sold, supplied or imported, except drugs that Members of Parliament personally enjoy (Poppers). The only, slightly progressive element was that it did not criminalise the possession of most research chemicals, meaning that I can still wave my 1P - LSD stash around in front of a policeman without them being able to do a damn thing about it. Many drugs that were only covered by the PSA have since been criminalised however, having been added to the Misuse Of Drugs Act (1971), the main piece of legislation that controls drugs of abuse in the UK - examples being benzodiazepines (pharmaceutical benzodiazepines have been illegal to posses without a valid prescription since 1985) and many synthetic cannabinoids.

No problem, I'm just glad its clear - remember - we are an international site and this forum alone covers both Europe & Africa - RC's are generally legal in more countries than they are not so UK law is ultimately irrelevant - our user agreement and our policies come from more universal issues surrounding international drug culture.

Yes I know, thanks again for the heads up. :) BTW remember that guy who donated over $1000 (dunno and I don't care, now I'm in debt payment but I expect myself to raise some funds together in May 2018, you know, like $10.000 or so) in one time when it was REALLY necessary to get the funds so the site + forum's huge yearly bills could be paid? If so you can expect a pretty big donation in 2018 from that same guy again ;) :D :)

But IIRC the BL servers are located in The Netherlands, right? So maybe that was the reason why I thought it was no problem linking to other sites from The Netherlands...? Anyway everything on that site is and will be legal stuff in 2018 where I live, lucky me I guess... ;) :)

-- Peace o/

It's all good Rexeh - to be honest we have never allowed drugs sources to be identified, legal or otherwise. Even prior to the blanket ban it was easier across the board to simply remove any and all references to specific RC vendors rather than wasting time debating whether or not it was allowed. There are plenty of other corners of the internet where that kind of discussion goes on. I know we are mostly drug enthusiasts in here but we need to retain a harm reduction focus regardless and the easiest way for us to do that is by not enabling people to obtain drugs in the first place.

The blanket ban was introduced as the Psychoactive Substances Act (PSA) (2016) - a rather poor piece of legislation. It prevents any material that produces a psychoactive effect from being sold, supplied or imported, except drugs that Members of Parliament personally enjoy (Poppers). The only, slightly progressive element was that it did not criminalise the possession of most research chemicals, meaning that I can still wave my 1P - LSD stash around in front of a policeman without them being able to do a damn thing about it. Many drugs that were only covered by the PSA have since been criminalised however, having been added to the Misuse Of Drugs Act (1971), the main piece of legislation that controls drugs of abuse in the UK - examples being benzodiazepines (pharmaceutical benzodiazepines have been illegal to posses without a valid prescription since 1985) and many synthetic cannabinoids.

It's an awful, poorly concieved and hypocritical piece of legislation because it's essentially 'everything is illegal unless we say it's legal'. Did they actually made a specific list of substances to be banned? My kratom vendor took legal advice but ultimately deemed it too risky to continue operating

and how do they actually define 'psychoactive'? Anything that produces enjoyment? That would include most foods, or even pleasant-smelling flowers

Just being alive is psychoactive. This just shows how much control these fuckin Tory cunts want to weild over our lives...