• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You know you're a daft cunt when...

Just choose another word. There are a plethora of them to choose from. If gay is the best some people can come up with I'll gladly fling a thesaurus their way.

Yes. Seems simple dunnit.

Fuckin hell Sadie that's a bit dark ain't it.
Why is your heart cold and dead?

Thanks. Not only a member of the pc brigade but a grammar nazi too.
It's a drug forum not fuckin Mensa, get over yourself.

You too can hold this power ;)

I'm sorry I ragged on you a bit. It was just too easy. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and I'm pretty fucking far from perfect.

No problem Sadie I been here long enough now that I'm used to how over sensitive people can be.
You've probably noticed I don't give a fuck.

I would reply in fantastic fashion but you can't type sarcasm like mine ;)

(not being sarcastic) Hope you're having a good day pal. Also, it's fairly obvious that you give zero fucks. Not always a bad thing. Not always a good thing. :\

Yea your right, not always a good thing. Not giving a fuck has got me in trouble all my life, but not giving a fuck helped me get over it too so it is what it is :)

I think everyone can relate there sadly. Both good and bad.

No problem Sadie I been here long enough now that I'm used to how over sensitive people can be.
You've probably noticed I don't give a fuck.

Whatevwr nan. You're a softy. You were genuinely concerned about consumer and know what mensa is.

Ok zeph, when you finally get to speak to consumer ask what he thinks of me lol
The guy thinks I'm a facist homophobic racist. Still don't like the thought of someone hurt or fucked up in any way.
Does knowing what Mensa is make someone a softy?
Also please don't call me nan, it makes me feel weird :)

I cant type and that was a typo stop picking on me and I dunno what a facist is and I havent seen you actually be homophobic and yeah you have posted stuff like you are proud to be white and that could come across as there being something wrong with being black but if I said Im proud I am a woman does that mean theres something wrong with being a man prol not I dunno.

Stop picking on you? You are joking aren't you? It's hard to tell
Ahh ffs zeph, being proud to be white doesn't make me racist.
I think people should be proud of who they are, black white male female gay straight.

Thanks for getting the thread back on track.

You know you're a daft cunt when...
Ahh ffs zeph, being proud to be white doesn't make me racist.
I think people should be proud of who they are, black white male female gay straight.

You've already done that once sj.
If you got no pride and are a bit of a cuck that's your problem.
Can't see what's wrong with being proud.