• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics other than Dissociatives are Satan's End Times Brainwashing Tool

Well, the thread is getting serious. I thought it was a joking one.

I personally believe any spiritual path can work for somebody out there (ya christianity and islam included). Spirituality is for me not another thing that the profound understanding that everything is connected and its consequences. Some people gets a better connection with themselves, the others and its surroundings even under monotheistic religions.
Unfortunately those believers think their God and storytelling are the only true ones. It is just like they take stories who have been carefully produced during centuries of human experience which contain underlying knowledge and take them literately. No matter how unbelievable they are. Still, if it makes you a better person, on you go. Of course, if it derivates in hate and especially killing of the different it is very unacceptable.

On new generations, we can observe a decline in believers on monotheistic religions. The sad thing is, in general, it is just a tradeoff for the new God Money. The vast majority of us are his followers liking or not liking it to admit it. Maybe we were better off being a bit naive, maybe not. Maybe we are more naive than ever. The disconnection is increasing. Only time will tell.

Ah yes the true purpose of religion on display right here: to feed your ego, incite tribalism and soothe your fear of death. Of course true spirituality scares the shit out of you. You want nothing to do with the real God. You want to worship a book and a man who probably didn't even exists.

A point can't be proven if it relies on the existence of something that itself has not been proven to be real.

Treezy, it's time to lay of the dissociatives and the Bible. You're displaying some symptoms of "losing the plot"

treezy man, you're saying god is okay with dissos, while at the same time telling us all over this forum how violent they make you and how you've been institutionalized as a result of mania/psychosis from them... how many times did you say? You're out there man, I don't know where you get off thinking this shit makes any sense. And for some reason god is okay with dissos but not with psychedelics, because psychedelics cause people to want to be peaceful (I'm paraphrasing you but that's what I got from your original post). But I thought god loves us all, according to jesus? This makes no sense.

Disregard the opinions about god and the bible being bullshit social control mechanisms, because you either believe in that stuff or you don't, and no one's going to convince anyone about it one way or the other. But following your own bible, why would drugs that cause you to become violent and psychotic being okay, but drugs that cause you to be peaceful and love others be bad. This makes no sense. Wouldn't a drug asociated with rage and violence also be associated with satan, if you are the type to associate anything to god or satan? You were just talking in one of the social threads about how you left 10 people in stretchers at a show you went to because you got so rowdy, on PCP. I bet god really supported that...

Jesus advocated peace and love, pretty "hippie"-ish concepts. Besides, psychedelics cause as wide a range of effects as any kind of drugs. Some people turn into egomaniacal assholes, some people get naked and masturbate in front of people, some people feel full of love, some people are the stereotypical hippie-type that you seem to think psychedelics turn everyone into. Most people are somewhere in the middle. But it's quite rare for psychedelics to cause psychosis compared to PCP and other dissos that you're advocating.

Careful with them dissos man... you're gonna end permanently sections one of these days. You don't see like you're in a good place right now.

Why did God create all these psychoactive substances (and there are literally thousands) if he/she didn't intend us to use them?

treezy man, you're saying god is okay with dissos, while at the same time telling us all over this forum how violent they make you and how you've been institutionalized as a result of mania/psychosis from them... how many times did you say? You're out there man, I don't know where you get off thinking this shit makes any sense. And for some reason god is okay with dissos but not with psychedelics, because psychedelics cause people to want to be peaceful (I'm paraphrasing you but that's what I got from your original post). But I thought god loves us all, according to jesus? This makes no sense.

Disregard the opinions about god and the bible being bullshit social control mechanisms, because you either believe in that stuff or you don't, and no one's going to convince anyone about it one way or the other. But following your own bible, why would drugs that cause you to become violent and psychotic being okay, but drugs that cause you to be peaceful and love others be bad. This makes no sense. Wouldn't a drug asociated with rage and violence also be associated with satan, if you are the type to associate anything to god or satan? You were just talking in one of the social threads about how you left 10 people in stretchers at a show you went to because you got so rowdy, on PCP. I bet god really supported that...

This is exactly why I've been in a bad mood for this whole thread. I find the entire concept of it not only absurd but also disgustingly hypocritical.

Haha yeah I can see from a Christian stand point that the 60s were probably the end of the world to you but the 70s brought cocaine, too, and that's when Frank Zappa reached his height in popularity, the cold war started to heat up a bit, the Vietnam War ENDED; which narcs like you usually weren't happy about - the only good commie is one that's dead, like Country Joe says - and I'm pretty sure some shit with Tibet kicked off with all those free Tibet protests, and with the amount of 'satanic' shit (as you guys call it, I call it buddhism) that Tibet's got going on... y'know you've got some stuff to be pissed at in that decade. You can't blame acid for the counterculture movement in the 60s, it would have happened anyway, there was a lot to rival in the 60s: nuclear testing, the war in Vietnam, the illegalisation of LSD in 1966 which lead to a huge acid wave all across California the very next year (coincidence...?), in fact all that long hair shit wasn't even associated with hippies until 1970 when CSN&Y release their album 'Deja Vu' with the song 'Almost cut my hair' on it. Listen to the freak flag fly verse, so if you wanna bitch about that take your negativity over to the 70s. As a lover of the 60s and a person who's DYING to try acid you've thoroughly triggered me. I don't want to insult you for being religious, I'm Jewish man, I've lived in Israel, even when there was shooting every week in Tel Aviv, because it's spiritual dude, but I can tell you from living there and talking to an ultra orthodox Rabbi at La Guardia train station that many people in the kabbalist of judaism believe in reincarnation, how's that for hippie shit? I'm not religious or anything but I like their idea about reincarnation. I think if you wanted to bitch about the 60s and psychedelic drugs, this was the worst place to come. I'm sorry for all the mean/sarcastic replies you received. I'm also sorry for whoever has to live with and see that guy he kept posting shitty facebook memes about religion. Go back to reddit

Also I don't know one hippie who hates people who don't do acid. I only really know one hippie, and he just says 'you gotta try it, it's the best high, I'll get you some sometime' aaha don't get too confused about which side gets angry when people don't do what they want

You were just talking in one of the social threads about how you left 10 people in stretchers at a show you went to because you got so rowdy, on PCP. I bet god really supported that...

I just need to clarify, I said "4 people left on stretchers" not "i put 4 people in stretchers." basically to say it was an insane event (there were people in gang colors doing mob violence and shit.)

The only time I hurt someone significantly at a show was breaking someone's nose by accident like 10 years ago.

I tried to find God/source on the Christian Cross,
but, source was not there;

I went to Muslims’ Kaaba in Mecca,
but God/source was not there either.

I went to to the old Jewish Synagogue
and the Hindu Temple of Idols,

but I couldn’t find a trace of God/source anywhere.

I questioned the scholars and philosophers,
but God/source was way beyond their understanding!

I then looked deep into my heart and
it was there where source dwelled that I saw myself, God/source was nowhere else to be found.

-Rumi

As different streams having different sources all mingle their waters in the sea, so different tendencies, various though they appear, crooked or straight, all lead to source.

Do you think Bluelight is for shitposting? Because this is nothing more than supreme shitposting.

Shitty shit posting, but this thread has actually kept me giggling all day as I've read replies coming in. It's been a tough week for me. Having cops raid me and such, so these laughs are good. Keep the thread going.

Toltec's post takes the fuckin' cake though.

Id also argue religion has brought health and healing as often as not...why would people pray if it had no such effect?

Organized religions have caused incomprehensible suffering throughout human history, do not contribute any good to society that could not be contributed just as easily if people actually cared about helping instead of just doing what their deity says, and continue brainwashing people every single day out of thinking for themselves and into just doing what they're told so that they can keep doing this shit forever, all while taking every chance they can to avoid truly helping anyone but themselves, like not paying taxes just because the law is on their side.

There is a huge, huge difference between hating religion and hating religious people. You don't hate cultists for being brainwashed, you want to help them be free and think for themselves. You do hate the cult for making them that way in the first place.

I'm quite happy with where my hatred is placed. Organized religions need to disappear from the planet and never return.

Nah. The antichrist would probably want people to drink themselves into a stupor every night, get into fights, and have orgies every day. Psychedelics are the opposite of the uncontrolled, hedonistic haze that the antichrist promotes. I agree that we are in the end times though, and there is zero doubt about that to me. Frankly, I think that civilization will be completely and irreparably ruined within 40-50 years. However, psychedelics are part of the mass spiritual awakening that is beginning to take place. To me, my occasional use of psychedelics is like taking the communion wafer at church on steroids..... in fact something truly incredible and awe inspiring happens about an hour or two... or on rare occasion almost three hours after I take my version of the communion wafer :) As a somewhat regular user of psychedelics, I can say that I certainly don't feel very demon possessed... nor is anyone talking about taking me to an exorcist :) Thus far I haven't coughed up a single razor blade or vomited green bile on anyone :) Although, I'll say that from experience, for someone who isn't mentally prepared for the experience can have a very difficult experience and possibly come to believe that there is something inherently bad about psychedelics. There isn't, but that doesn't mean that one's experience can't be extremely frightening and shocking, particularly if they are in a bad environment (e.g. set and setting). I've been there myself, and it certainly can be quite frightening. Of the 30 or so trips that I've had, three of them have been what many would consider to be "bad".... although these too have been lessons to me, especially with regard to two of these more "bad" experiences.

Last edited:
Id also argue religion has brought health and healing as often as not...why would people pray if it had no such effect?

Prayer may genuinely help some people on a psychological level, but being religious is not a requirement for this to work. I would argue that this shows that it has nothing to do with religion itself, it's merely a clever way to manipulate the human brain into being happier, which is probably also why it helps support the cultist mindset so well.

While organized religion may have brought this practice to the masses, it will always be inherently limited by the fact that it is rooted in delusion in this context. I cannot think of a scenario in which benefiting from prayer while also acknowledging the mechanical rather than mystical nature of said benefits would not be preferable.

So again I say, I do not see any good it brings that would not be perfectly possible without it. The fact that religion introduced this idea does not make it a good idea to keep that aspect of it around, and certainly does not outweigh the, once again, incomprehensible suffering that it has also brought to us, both throughout our history and still to this day.