View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics other than Dissociatives are Satan's End Times Brainwashing Tool

treezy z

Bluelighter
I am posting this as someone who believes the Bible is the word of God.

The psychedelic revolution of the 60s was the beginning of the end of the United States (One Nation Under God) from what I can tell. Throw away Christianity, go suck the gurus dick and meditate, free love, we are the Brave New World Order (John Lenin.) Universal consciousness, CIA mind control techniques, KGB loving it too ("look at these idiots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_gJYxM6cMA)

All the hippy nonsense I hear from psychedelic users is absurd. Sounds like the psychotic form of marxism. "Feel the love man, we are all one, one mind one consciousness" until you meet someone who doesn't drop acid and get slaughtered.

The end is near and acid is the tool the antichrist used to set the foundation.

I am here to advocate for dissociatives and weed over psychedelics if you want to trip out. Throw the acid in the garbage.

Lmfao at this nonsense. Based on this post, I suggest you seek mental health treatment.

Last edited:
30kgcut.jpg

I already had my government telling me what drugs I should use and society what I should believe. Nice to get a completely different perspective. Whenever I don't know what to do or think I might follow any of you...probably the one that looks the most single-minded and confident.

Treezy_z: you are saying it straight as it is. Good to see some reason and some faith in this forum. What would you propose as next steps to solve this mess?

I am posting this as someone who believes the bible is a load of bullshit.

I would much, much, much rather pledge my allegiance to Satan this very second and actually enjoy my life before the world burns than have to spend eternity praising a deity who is so relentlessly cruel and uncaring that he forces us to live on this hellhole rock floating in massive, empty space constantly struggling for our lives and watching endless tragedies unfold around us without any proof whatsoever that they actually do exist and will be there to give us some genuine relief at the end, then punishing us for not believing in them anyway.

You want to believe in a savior like that? Especially one that for you specifically doesn't want you doing any drugs except the ones that consistently send you to the psych ward? Fine, enjoy your self-made hell.

Send all the psychedelics you don't want to me and I'll devote them to the cause, thanks.

Yip, the Christian god to me appears pretty satanic. Perhaps the whole god thing was just his ultimate deception.

Still, good to hear god endorses dissos. Taking dissos may well seem very holy and blessed until they send you back in time.

Anyway, now we've got the all clear somebody get the lines racked up.

Antireligionism (is that a word?) Is common in the psychedelic community (against all religions except post 9/11 islam). As an agnosticish sorta guy...I never understood the bitter animosity towards religion...but then I wasnt raised a catholic...dated them though almost exclusively.

Keep the hate in check folks.

Organized religions have caused incomprehensible suffering throughout human history, do not contribute any good to society that could not be contributed just as easily if people actually cared about helping instead of just doing what their deity says, and continue brainwashing people every single day out of thinking for themselves and into just doing what they're told so that they can keep doing this shit forever, all while taking every chance they can to avoid truly helping anyone but themselves, like not paying taxes just because the law is on their side.

There is a huge, huge difference between hating religion and hating religious people. You don't hate cultists for being brainwashed, you want to help them be free and think for themselves. You do hate the cult for making them that way in the first place.

I'm quite happy with where my hatred is placed. Organized religions need to disappear from the planet and never return.