• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics other than Dissociatives are Satan's End Times Brainwashing Tool

I am posting this as someone who believes the Bible is the word of God.

The psychedelic revolution of the 60s was the beginning of the end of the United States (One Nation Under God) from what I can tell. Throw away Christianity, go suck the gurus dick and meditate, free love, we are the Brave New World Order (John Lenin.) Universal consciousness, CIA mind control techniques, KGB loving it too ("look at these idiots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_gJYxM6cMA)

All the hippy nonsense I hear from psychedelic users is absurd. Sounds like the psychotic form of marxism. "Feel the love man, we are all one, one mind one consciousness" until you meet someone who doesn't drop acid and get slaughtered.

The end is near and acid is the tool the antichrist used to set the foundation.

I am here to advocate for dissociatives and weed over psychedelics if you want to trip out. Throw the acid in the garbage.

Have you actually met psychedelic users or are you just parroting some age old stereotypes? Because you know, humans have been doing psychedelics before hippies or acid came along.

Most of the people I know who enjoy psychedelics from time to time are pretty mundane individuals... working 9-5, being domestic with their partners, that kind of thing.

If you're saying the psychedelic LIFESTYLE is a problem, then I'd probably agree with that. I think people who do acid too often get warped.

Anyway I don't know where you draw your conclusions from.. apart from some old school 1950's anti-soviet crap that is so past its expiry date. I'm not even American so I can't bring myself to care about your diatribe all that much. I'd much rather deal with European, Canadian, or hell even African Christians any day than American ones. You guys have your politics and religion all bundled up into manifest destiny pile of non-sense.

One nation under god? Only if you've drunk the koolaid of nationalism.

I posted this high on DXM, I decided I can't do DXM even (I figured you buy one dose at a time, no manic binges) and it makes me feel bugged out (paranoid) during the "afterglow."

I'm just fucking with kratom now to take the edge off, I was close to buying some weed but decides it saps me of my motivation. My brain pretty much can't handle major highs right now.

I'm not a misogynist either (I am by PC standards yes but I love women, about to be an uncle my sisters having a kid you have no idea how happy that makes me,) I love nothing more than vibing with a cute girl, I just don't take them overly serious.

Don't worry, I think most people took it for what it is, a delusional rant by a mentally unstable person who probably shouldn't be using drugs of any kind.

OP, what do you think of Terence McKenna's theory that manna in the Bible actually refers to psilocybe mushrooms?

Just asking so I can get in on this top tier A+ trainwreck of a trollolol thread.

(I am by PC standards yes but I love women, about to be an uncle my sisters having a kid you have no idea how happy that makes me,)

It makes you happy because a little being you are going to love and it will love you. Love, you know? The conclusion people some people come to after taking psychedelics because love is healing. Don't discount that. We all need to bring a little more Love to everything we do. You can't fight that! lol

I've no doubt you will find your way treezy. I bet in a few years you will be helping others (with love) that have gone the same path as you. Stay well brother.

Yeah sorry for being overly harsh, I don't really know you, everyone comes across only a little in their online personas. I do understand the difference between sober and manic/psychotic posting, I could see you were in a manic place recently. I do think you need to take care of yourself and quit doing dissociatives, period, they're clearly extremely bad for you and your brain chemistry. Make sure you can be a good uncle, and a good friend to those you love, and not be a statistic in a psych ward. <3

I won't say I haven't had my own interesting trips to the hospital because of my drug use...it does build character if you let it all soak in and accept everything as part of the process.

hey god, what if you made those ways of yours a little less mysterious?

also:

Landing in the hospital usually should be nothing more or less than a wake-up call that you are being irresponsible with your mind and/or body to the point where you might up hurting yourself irrevocably. How much of a story it makes or character it builds is a trivial thing on the side unless that new character changes something serious about that lifestyle, otherwise you are mostly just deluding yourself. I have been in the hospital once due to a panic attack while on drugs/tripping+withdrawals lead to hyperventilation fucking up my blood gases which feels REALLY weird and I have went too far with dissociatives, I also went through a period of such despair that I could have ended up dead or really damaged.

Don't want to pretend I am better than anyone else - I don't wish to brag about what I went through nor do I wish to brag about correcting myself. Although it took some time and some events, fortunately I did correct myself in the most important ways as a response to messed up things... am still dabbling with things but I try to stay very on top of that shit which is the main remedy to just sliding away and falling off. I have enjoyed some support I guess not everyone necessarily gets and I think it's one of many factors that determine if you are quick to learn from mistakes. Often it will be a (delicate) balance involving will-power (i.e. the mental strength to resist), motivation and awareness (i.e. the drive to even try to resist) and the lure of drugs and the adversities in life...
For you guys I hear varying motivations, awareness and will-power... for me what really helped was combining a detox with a better perspective. If you can't manage that with the snap of your fingers it is totally understandable, but please reconsider the defense and denial to find a better way to be.

I have walked on the wild side and while I sort of enjoy swirling like a freak I really can't say it is good to accept too much of the process and just go with the flow entirely. What that mostly does in my opinion is glorify a freedom which doesn't have to rely on roaming in a way lost. That ignores everything that it takes to support yourself and function. Which I see in my dad and some people describing themselves: to partially stop trying and pretend like it is fully a choice when it is partially just an ill fate.
Instead, what I personally believe in is that you can thorougly work on improving the balance and functionality in your life without having to sell out on any of those freedoms you relish. It's not about being a rolling stone whenever you so please, but about also getting shit together when you kind of need it. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of suffering for you instead - nothing more and nothing less... and nothing glorified about it if you ask me.
I got my shit together a bit and hell, at often times I am still quite lost like I trust anyone is. But with a steady foot on the ground and sobriety breaking periods of use you can at least have some word about where you are a rolling stone - and I can still be free in the ways that matter - no question. If that's not truly free, IMO that's on you and on the denial about a few hard fucking facts of life.

About treezy whom I haven't really been talking about by the way: I thought you were more intent on staying away from disso's. I used to like a forum to reinforce my use but I definitely don't anymore - nobody can really use that... and I would eventually leave if this were simply such a place. Drugs including disso's, although those are a bit less polarized than something like heroin, can seriously become a problem and if you structurally cannot deal with that problem by yourself you should seek help with it somehow.
In this, thinking you oughta stay away weighs about a thousand times heavier than yolo'ing that shit, a sort of inflation due to the denials of using you might say.

Last edited:
^ IN my unprofessional opinion, after 30 trips to the psych ward and jail....hes not going to stop dissos. Its pretty much a lost cause if you don't stop on your own after that kind of shit. As we all know, the only thing that can make a person curb or stop drug use is themselves...which usually results when you keep hitting "rock bottom"

The ONLY things that have helped me maintain or decrease or stop drugs were 1) rock bottom 2) loved ones 3) professional opportunity.

2) is hard...because EVERYONE gets sick of your drug use and will move on at some point, even parents and spouses.

1) takes something within yourself to realize...and I don't see it in treezy if hospital psychward and jail stints aren't bad enough for him...he seems to rather enjoy it actually. which on dissos, its easy even to enjoy such horrid things

3) is a double edged sword and for me has resulting in being on track at first....but with more money comes more drugs and the feeling that you are doing OK so its alright to live on drugs

Wow that's very on point, also about dissos: "being able to enjoy such horrid things" is such a peculiar thing and I guess a bizarre form of numbness. Seeing experiences and perspectives described in that context actually explains the sort of denial I was also talking about: just downplayings things as if they are fine and funny and all crazily amazing.

The painful thing about coming out of that disso haze is that things feel and matter and mean something to us naturally. With something like opioids the numbness is much more obvious but they have like 5 times the stigma. Well with dissos you might not feel as deeply flue-like as withdrawing from opioids, but I actually can't find all that many differences otherwise apart from dissociatives being more normally psychedelic... And those physical withdrawals are really a minor thing.

I might be a bit jaded but not incredibly.... I naturally dropped out of disso's at some point due to perma-tolerance making me see an even deeper pointlessness in the whole disso career. I am not irrationally angry at disso's, nothing even close to how opiates feel like an enemy. But now that the gain is pretty much gone (though I still can certainly get a fair bit of numbness), especially compared to physical impact if I'd take em, I think I have a less intoxicated view on that whole pro/con situation... As always, the role the drug plays is incredibly important so I am not saying that if you take them

Maybe after critical peer review this deserves an inclusion in a disso FAQ.

solipsis, those are all very good observations about dissos. i feel like when im on them i find them utterly meaningful and wondrous, but after using classical psychedelics or remaining sober i view that meaning as a distorted series of half truths i cleverly fed my psyche like the self comforting poetry it is.

I believe that "God" is everything
God is all that drives the Universe for all that it is
God and Universe to me are one in the same
Being a part of this universe makes us each a part of god
God is neither evil nor good. It simply is the expression of the universe.
Evil is a man made concept using labels to define what "is" or "isnt" part of your identity.
Hell can manifest it's self before death in the form of guilt and anxiety over the decisions you make including how you decided to think
Maybe the end is nigh, maybe it's not.. but each person has the ability to choose whether or not that will cause them grief or cause them to be true to themselves and live a happier more loving life, however short (or long) it may be

I used to be athiest/agnostic.
I don't really label what I am now, but I do have a sense of spirituality that I've never felt before and I feel a sense of clarity that seems to be helping guide me to a happier life and mindset

Psychedelics have helped me realize these things about myself.

Man the dissociative train can take you down some weird paths. Depending on what compounds you're dabbling in, you could end up a seriously Fucked up person... same with religion. If you're not careful, religion will cloud your mind a whole lot more than any grade A cannabis is capable of ;)

Well you might be a little stronger in your faith in atheism than I am....well haven't been an atheist in a lunchtime. I am pretty on the fence these days as an agnostic vs pantheism but not so sure in my beliefs that I'd call the belief in a deity as delusion.

The delusion that they are feeling the benefits because they are asking a deity for them rather than because they are working their own brain mechanics themselves. You cannot possibly fully understand or make the most of a tool you use yourself if you have no idea that you even have control of it at all.

hey god, what if you made those ways of yours a little less mysterious?

also:

Landing in the hospital usually should be nothing more or less than a wake-up call that you are being irresponsible with your mind and/or body to the point where you might up hurting yourself irrevocably. How much of a story it makes or character it builds is a trivial thing on the side unless that new character changes something serious about that lifestyle, otherwise you are mostly just deluding yourself. I have been in the hospital once due to a panic attack while on drugs/tripping+withdrawals lead to hyperventilation fucking up my blood gases which feels REALLY weird and I have went too far with dissociatives, I also went through a period of such despair that I could have ended up dead or really damaged.

Don't want to pretend I am better than anyone else - I don't wish to brag about what I went through nor do I wish to brag about correcting myself. Although it took some time and some events, fortunately I did correct myself in the most important ways as a response to messed up things... am still dabbling with things but I try to stay very on top of that shit which is the main remedy to just sliding away and falling off. I have enjoyed some support I guess not everyone necessarily gets and I think it's one of many factors that determine if you are quick to learn from mistakes. Often it will be a (delicate) balance involving will-power (i.e. the mental strength to resist), motivation and awareness (i.e. the drive to even try to resist) and the lure of drugs and the adversities in life...
For you guys I hear varying motivations, awareness and will-power... for me what really helped was combining a detox with a better perspective. If you can't manage that with the snap of your fingers it is totally understandable, but please reconsider the defense and denial to find a better way to be.

I have walked on the wild side and while I sort of enjoy swirling like a freak I really can't say it is good to accept too much of the process and just go with the flow entirely. What that mostly does in my opinion is glorify a freedom which doesn't have to rely on roaming in a way lost. That ignores everything that it takes to support yourself and function. Which I see in my dad and some people describing themselves: to partially stop trying and pretend like it is fully a choice when it is partially just an ill fate.
Instead, what I personally believe in is that you can thorougly work on improving the balance and functionality in your life without having to sell out on any of those freedoms you relish. It's not about being a rolling stone whenever you so please, but about also getting shit together when you kind of need it. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of suffering for you instead - nothing more and nothing less... and nothing glorified about it if you ask me.
I got my shit together a bit and hell, at often times I am still quite lost like I trust anyone is. But with a steady foot on the ground and sobriety breaking periods of use you can at least have some word about where you are a rolling stone - and I can still be free in the ways that matter - no question. If that's not truly free, IMO that's on you and on the denial about a few hard fucking facts of life.

About treezy whom I haven't really been talking about by the way: I thought you were more intent on staying away from disso's. I used to like a forum to reinforce my use but I definitely don't anymore - nobody can really use that... and I would eventually leave if this were simply such a place. Drugs including disso's, although those are a bit less polarized than something like heroin, can seriously become a problem and if you structurally cannot deal with that problem by yourself you should seek help with it somehow.
In this, thinking you oughta stay away weighs about a thousand times heavier than yolo'ing that shit, a sort of inflation due to the denials of using you might say.

Great post. On my late twenties, sometimes I feel like I'm STILL trying to learn how to be an adult. Your little testimony here speaks to me. I think your general "discourse", your morality about drug use, if you will, is the most mature around here. And for people like me, who are still trying to mature, it's useful having that sort of input, and I guess the kind of thing I can still learn visiting here even after knowing all the general knowledge about psychedelics. Not just yours, but everyone else's testimony of an extended drug-use, its evolution and results, the way we all try to integrate it to who we are. Including this one manic rant of a thread, it speaks about one of the possible outcomes of drug use, and even if I thought it was a shitpost or a trollpost when it was just posted, I can say the discussion it generates is worth it anyway.

Alternatively,

top tier A+ trainwreck of a trollolol thread.

is the best description of the thread so far.

Yeah,double soli quoting and stuff

Well you might be a little stronger in your faith in atheism than I am....well haven't been an atheist in a lunchtime. I am pretty on the fence these days as an agnostic vs pantheism but not so sure in my beliefs that I'd call the belief in a deity as delusion.

Once again, I am not an atheist, nor have I ever claimed to be. I also did not say that the belief in a deity was the delusion, I said that the delusion is, and I quote, that "they are feeling the benefits because they are asking a deity for them rather than because they are working their own brain mechanics themselves." Believing that there may be an entity which may fit our definition of a god does not in any way, shape, or form necessitate the idea that praying to said deity must offer psychological benefits, and I don't see any real evidence that that is what causes the benefits, whereas I do see evidence (in the link I posted previously, for example) that this is not the case, or at least that it couldn't be if you go with the notion that god helps those of real faith, given that people who specifically do not believe in god but go through the motions of praying anyway still receive the benefits. To me, this seems to imply that it's probably more just like a trick that takes advantage of the human need for emotionally open socialization, or something along those lines.

I am open to a great many ideas about the nature of reality. I do not believe in fairy tales.