• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics other than Dissociatives are Satan's End Times Brainwashing Tool

Do we own our brains or do they own us? Is it a virtue to even try to wash them with psychedelics or are they merely....... self-rinsing

They are delicious. Love me some amygdala on toast.

I agree when I was taking las I started to lose my sense of wat god was atleast to me I started thinking there was some kind of god inside the lsd and that it would help me reach a godly level of enlightment the more I took I quickly found out that it was all nonsense at the end the lsd started having bad side affects and I had to stop it all together with weed cuz I started feeling as if I was trippin when I smoked I was used to smoking weed everyday for 15 years and then the lsd trip so once I gave up on those things I found myself in a place where I needed to get hi and I didn't want no triply drugs cuz lsd made me afraid of that world I started to see colors even to this day like when you're in the dark on lsd it's impossible to see just black darkness I would see so many colors and sht especially with my eyes closed but anyways I jumped into opiates something I wasn't interested in before the bad last trips and I didn't want to do really 2 years later I lost my freedom my freinds my family my girlfriend my car my house to HEROIN
So with me the devil used LSD as a gateway to the real devil drugs..opiates

Forty, it is a familiar path, personally speaking, and for many others as well. Getting past the opiate spirit's seduction is kind of a rite of passage for psychonautical explorers.

The psychedelic revolution of the 60s was the beginning of the end of the United States (One Nation Under God) from what I can tell. Throw away Christianity, go suck the gurus dick and meditate, free love, we are the Brave New World Order (John Lenin.) Universal consciousness, CIA mind control techniques ...

And than also: Bush, 911, Osamabama, Trump and Malaria
The USandA are really f*cked up!

The You (God)ess of A is a sloshing ground of peacock-feathered fitherless play.

"It's like Lenin said: you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh, uh, you know..."

"I am the walrus,"

"You know, you'll uh, uh - well, you know what I'm trying' to say..."

"I am the walrus,"

"That fucking bitch!"

"I am the walrus,"

"Shut the fuck up, Donny! V.I. Lenin. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!"