• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics other than Dissociatives are Satan's End Times Brainwashing Tool

I don't care if you take shots of LSD or stay hooked to an IV drip of PCP all day. Communism will win.

You can't blame acid for the counterculture movement in the 60s, it would have happened anyway, there was a lot to rival in the 60s: nuclear testing, the war in Vietnam

Im always intrigued by the history of man, and how the whole trajectory was changed in the blink of an eye. There was also the women's rights movement, social activism against racism, JFK was assassinated, humans travelled to the moon and back, ect ect. Game changers on top of game changers. Despite all of this, despite everything else that happened in that span of time, some people will be blinded by the cultural controversy surrounding LSD.

I'd like to explain you something.
You are right in your perception of the vanishing of your old way of life, but I dont think drugs are the cause.
Cause is globalization, and its origin is :
- increasing of wealth of all the humains around the world
- accessibility of information with television, first, then internet
- cheaper air planes

That is the reason why there is more foreign idears in your old american way of life, same as old nigerian, chines, indonesian, afgan way of life, you are not the only "victim" of globalization.

The reason you love dissociatives is that those drugs cut you from the outside, they make you think that reality is all in your brain, the way you gowned up, but reality is much bigger than that.
The reason you dont like psychedelics is because its bring you a "child" and open mind set, so you become more open to new idears, gurus and stranges idears all alike, but at least it make you have a look to other things than what you were told when you grown you up beween little child time and adolescence.

I'll bite on this seeing as I was raised in a Christian household, attended a Christian school, and have a good amount of schooling in theology.

I wouldn't call myself a practicing Christian and I have a plethora of issues with the Bible although I genuinely enjoy open and objective discussion about topics like this.

So, you're saying that because of what you hear a lot of LSD users say that you believe it is a tool to set the foundation for the end times. Within the realm of Christian thinking I won't say it's 100% unrealistic.

But what else makes you think that? In and of itself I don't think that is nearly strong enough evidence and, on top of that, I heard people who heavily use marijuana say some crazy shit too.

I will also say that I am a huge fan of LSD for a number of reasons - mostly neuroplasticity and cognitive enhancement as a sort of nootropic but I don't at all agree with a lot of the "peace love and we are one" hippie type stuff a lot of users say.

So what else causes you to draw that conclusion?

In fact I would probably argue that disassociates are even more so a potential demonic tool because they take you significantly outside of your normal reasoning and thought process whereas LSD doesn't really do that in my opinion, it just causes you to view/perceive things differently.

I don't really get why anyone bothers... this guy is a despicable misogynistic racist violent bigot. just the fact that women are to him only pieces of meat to put his dick is enough for me to not care about giving him any advice.

If you wanna get all psychedelic fucking funky, go right ahead fam. Try out that dissociative lifestyle if you're that family man fam, watch out kids. The ends is near yall. WATCH OUT FAM, WATCH OUT!

What particular delusion do you refer to?

The delusion that they are feeling the benefits because they are asking a deity for them rather than because they are working their own brain mechanics themselves. You cannot possibly fully understand or make the most of a tool you use yourself if you have no idea that you even have control of it at all.

As long as we cannot prove the existence or non-existence of God. All of us could be under an illusion.

Open mindedness is for me to accept that you can be wrong in your assumptions however accurate they might feel at some point in time. Our emotions are the worst counselor when it comes to ideas.

I love to live in a world with completely different world views. I think it takes us closer to the truth. I think in a way any ideology has a piece of it. If a human believed in something there might be some kind of truth to it.

As long as we cannot prove the existence or non-existence of God. All of us could be under an illusion.

I would have to argue that this is false. I do not have any set beliefs about whether or not a God exists and therefore am not trapped in any illusion about it one way or the other.

Furthermore, these two arguments are not equal despite seeming so on the surface. If God does not exist, we could never possibly find proof of that. If he does, he could prove it conclusively at any second. So why hasn't he?

Open mindedness is for me to accept that you can be wrong in your assumptions however accurate they might feel at some point in time. Our emotions are the worst counselor when it comes to ideas.

I love to live in a world with completely different world views. I think it takes us closer to the truth. I think in a way any ideology has a piece of it. If a human believed in something there might be some kind of truth to it.

I like a world with completely different world views too, when they're based on logic. Delusion does not ultimately get us closer to the truth, no matter what slivers of truth may be found within it. If something is truly true in a way that a human being can grasp, then we can do it without sacrificing our rationality in the process.

If a human believed in something there might be some kind of truth to it? I honestly find that statement absurd. Humans frequently believe things that are conclusively batshit crazy. If something can be genuinely observed by multiple people of sane mind happening repeatedly and consistently, then there might be some truth to what it appears to be. That's my world view.

I am super skeptical of people who always expect "the end". Throughout the human history there have been millions, it always comes in cycles it appears, lately there have been so many of them again, I wonder what breeds them, fear?..
IMO it's dangerous because they are bored and ignorant, with unapplied life force, which breeds panic, violence and mass confusion. Most of those have twisted egos that appear to be permanently stuck in the state of being a needy teenager and their life mainly consists of getting all the attention possible in any sick way.

Life is too much of a beautiful mystery to be summarized in any words and explained by any religion. I know for sure what's real, though - LOVE & FEAR, I can really feel both and I think all of my actions and thoughts are based on what's currently dominating.

I would have to argue that this is false. I do not have any set beliefs about whether or not a God exists and therefore am not trapped in any illusion about it one way or the other.

Furthermore, these two arguments are not equal despite seeming so on the surface. If God does not exist, we could never possibly find proof of that. If he does, he could prove it conclusively at any second. So why hasn't he?

I like a world with completely different world views too, when they're based on logic. Delusion does not ultimately get us closer to the truth, no matter what slivers of truth may be found within it. If something is truly true in a way that a human being can grasp, then we can do it without sacrificing our rationality in the process.

If a human believed in something there might be some kind of truth to it? I honestly find that statement absurd. Humans frequently believe things that are conclusively batshit crazy. If something can be genuinely observed by multiple people of sane mind happening repeatedly and consistently, then there might be some truth to what it appears to be. That's my world view.

Sorry for the misunderstanding but you just sounded to me like an atheist. When I read you Dawkins comes to mind.
Then you go to try to disproof the existence of God by saying if he was actually real he should have proven it to us. Not very agnostic in my opinion. And let me repeat that, IMO.

About the ''I like a world with completely different world views when they are based on logic'' I just wonder whose logic. Scientific logic I assume. I myself like different world views in a complete sense. I don't grasp most of them but that doesn't mean they are not logic. You keep trying to undermine religion by calling it delusion. A psychiatrist will disagree with you. I am for rationality too but that doesn't invalidate all mystic knowledge.

And about every belief having in itself some kind of truth. You can call it absurd as much as you like but if you were that person with that ''absurd'' belief you would see things quite differently, don't you think? So bassicaly the message is that in this matter your reality is closer to the truth than those with batshit crazy beliefs. Not only that if not that they were 100% wrong, probably at least 99%, don't you think?

If something cannot be observed by multiple people of ''sane mind'' (whatever that is) happening repeatedly and consistently, then there might be some truth against what appears to be. Just like all new discoveries where once upon a time. That's my world view.

I'll let you have the last word. I feel I said everything I needed to say, and this is starting to go in cercles.

I agree with the 'END TIMES' people roughly 12% of the time, although my math may not be quite sound at the moment.

Sorry for the misunderstanding but you just sounded to me like an atheist. When I read you Dawkins comes to mind.
Then you go to try to disproof the existence of God by saying if he was actually real he should have proven it to us. Not very agnostic in my opinion. And let me repeat that, IMO.

I did no such thing. If you really think that I think I can disprove God then you have completely and totally misunderstood my perspective, and I literally just told you that I have no set beliefs about whether or not God exists. All I was saying is that the two arguments, about not having proof for or against God's existence, are not inherently equal in the way that they can seem when said simply as you did in your previous post. I never said anything about what God "should" have done.

About the ''I like a world with completely different world views when they are based on logic'' I just wonder whose logic. Scientific logic I assume. I myself like different world views in a complete sense. I don't grasp most of them but that doesn't mean they are not logic. You keep trying to undermine religion by calling it delusion. A psychiatrist will disagree with you. I am for rationality too but that doesn't invalidate all mystic knowledge.

A psychiatrist would disagree with me? Says who, you? I've spoken to psychiatrists before who were very much in agreement with me here. You sure make a lot of assumptions about people for someone preaching openmindedness.

I never said that rationality invalidated all mystic knowledge, or any mystic knowledge for that matter. I said that organized religion is a load of bullshit, and it is. Once again, a sliver of truth does not justify perpetuating the delusion. It is entirely possible to form opinions about the metaphysical or spiritual aspects of reality based on your own experience and observations rather than just believing in ludicrous stories because someone told you that an all-powerful deity told you to. Those are completely, utterly different scenarios.

And about every belief having in itself some kind of truth. You can call it absurd as much as you like but if you were that person with that ''absurd'' belief you would see things quite differently, don't you think? So bassicaly the message is that in this matter your reality is closer to the truth than those with batshit crazy beliefs. Not only that if not that they were 100% wrong, probably at least 99%, don't you think?

Of course I would see things differently, because I would be batshit crazy. What kind of question is that? That doesn't make it any less absurd.

I'm not even really sure what you're asking in the end, the wording was confusing. If you're asking if I think my argument is that batshit people are definitely 100% wrong, then no I don't. I have specifically said several times that delusions can contain slivers of truth.

If something cannot be observed by multiple people of ''sane mind'' (whatever that is) happening repeatedly and consistently, then there might be some truth against what appears to be. Just like all new discoveries where once upon a time. That's my world view.

And my world view. You're still describing the same logic I presented, just from the point of view of failure rather than success. Not really sure what you mean by mentioning the new discoveries though.

I'll let you have the last word. I feel I said everything I needed to say, and this is starting to go in cercles.

Gee, thanks. I don't see anything circular about it myself, but tell yourself whatever you want. I'm not really interested in discussing this further with you anyway with this attitude.

Sorry for my attitude if it made you uncomfortable, really not my intention. I'll try to be less assuming in the future, I'm afraid it is gonna be a life's work. Love.

Don't worry about it, I'm tired of discussing this anyway. While my first post in this thread may have seemed religiously charged, it really was not, that's merely the context of the thread I had to work with. I was only responding specifically to the fact that treezy's attitude here honestly pisses me off, for reasons that have been elaborated on further throughout the thread. Someone who continuously uses dissociatives knowing that it makes them violent and psychotic with seemingly little care about how it impacts anyone else, coming around and saying now that they're the only enlightened ones and we're all misguided with our ideas of peace and love? Please, get the fuck out of here.

It only sprang off into a more directly religious conversation after that. This stuff is something I've obviously thought a lot about and am willing to discuss to an extent, but I never seek it out anymore, it's too aggravating and talking to people about it gets too frustrating, and I've also just talked about it enough already that I have very firm beliefs on it all and continuing to pursue such discussions despite the stress very, very rarely leads to any truly novel conclusion. These days I'm just so tired of doing it and hearing the same arguments over and over, so sometimes I do tend to just get negative by default now too, and for that reason I am sorry if I came off rude as well.

There's a reason I mostly stick to the Psychedelic Drugs and Trip Report areas around here. I'm ready to go back to happy discussions, the kind that I actually come here for.

29o0c1v.jpg

Check out MKultra in your research all who are interested in the main thesis statement of this post. Had me seriously examining exactly this position awhile back. Comend you for posting this regardless.

So a handful of fucked up, twisted people using psychedelics to investigate mind control and other sketchy stuff means that psychedelics in general are bad? Does someone killing people with a knife mean we should look upon all knives as the tools of satan?

Or am I misunderstanding your entire point?