• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it does seem like the tricyclic tryptamines didn't live up to the hopes at all. Too bad.

The cartoon model in my head was that even though the tryptamine structure is unconstrained, that it might orient in the corresponding way to the lysergamide as it docks to the receptor because it fits better that way, and would somehow be in a lower energy state at that "correct" orientation. But I don't have a story for how the somehow part could work. And also I didn't realize/remember that they don't bind in the same orientation as the lysergamide. It's really weird how tryptamine and lysergamide molecules have such a similar structure, and hit much of the same receptors, but do it the other way around from each other. There's a lot of counter intuitive stuff when you dig into the details of things.

Anyways, I'd still be really stoked to try EPT. Maybe I just like those three letters together, an anagram for PET.

Yeah, they are unconstrained, but that means that in solution they exist in all possible orientations st different proportions... When they bind on their receptors, they get fixed in the most thermodinamically favourable one.

I dont know how they bind though, and maybe you are right and the amine interacts with different residues in the receptor when we compare tryps vs lysergs.

I think whats more complicated about coming with a unified SAR theory is that phenomenology in the end varies so much between individuals and even between different instances for the same individual.

I do like Kaleidas reasoning though, and I also think that even considering wild variance, each substance seem to have its particular character.

Thanks for the notes on the 4-AcO-DPT. :) I'm curious, when you say DPT light, do you mean that it was lighter in every way, or was it like specifically less intense feeling of a mental trip but similarly hallucinogenic, or anything like that?

Sorry you've been feeling depressed, but I hope it doesn't last too much longer. <3

I dunno how to put it really. Say I've done DPT at least 20 times, MET 5-6 times, MIPT twice maybe. I've had 4 ho/aco-met numerous times, 4 ho mipt a few times, and 4 aco dpt twice.

As for the MET/MIPT I couldn't really say doing the 4 sub's "HEY, this is fuckin the same same but different". For 4 aco dpt it was like "Oh yeah this is definatly some DPT shit, just a little tamer/different".

Now that could be because I have done DPT more so I am more familiar with it. Also, 100mg 4 aco dpt insulfated could be on par intensity wise with 50mg DPT plugged for me, I just haven't tried that much 4 aco dpt yet. All I know is I get that same weird/playful/anything can happen I'm DPT and I'm gonna fuck with you vibe on both DPT and 4 aco dpt. If that helps, cool. If not, take some yourself! ;-)

Img_9999

I have been okay. Trying to chil. Ask me this time next month and I'll probably be doing better with these fuckin people off my ass :) Been giving serious thought to leaving the country for a bit. I have always wanted too. Recently been talking to a guy who spent a few years in SA teaching english as a foreign language. I am giving some serious thought to that. I think a change of perspective could do me a terrible amount of good. You are from SA correct?

Ah, Kaleida ! I think I agree in that sometimes your conclusions are not very conservative, but I love reading your avant-garde SAR studies. Took me some convincing, but you've been adding and adding points in you theory and I think you are into something. It all sounds very coherent.

Haha, yeah, I come up with a lot of my ideas somewhat manicly.... I have a tendency to announce ideas like they are completely earth-shattering but then still ditch them by the next day. This, however, is one I have been working on for quite some time and generally feel more and more confident about the more evidence I find. I'm glad I could get you to at least think about it a bit more seriously, and thanks for the praise as well. :)

Kaleida have you thought about compiling a tryptamines-themed book with your findings, theories, thoughts etc? I mean, your post above is a chapter in itself lol! It might help in the process of refining and evolving your conclusions.

I have thought it would be really cool to do such a thing, but have never actively planned it in the moment and definitely don't consider myself near experienced enough with these molecules yet to fill an entire book's worth of info and ideas! It certainly would be an interesting way to help organize things though, and I'm sure you're right in that it would help me organize and build upon my thoughts. Thanks much for the idea. :)

Yeah, I agree ! You've done a whole lot of data mining, if you take it seriously at all - which seems like you do - maybe you should put it out there somewhere !

Thanks again for the encouragement. :) It is definitely something I take seriously enough and wouldn't mind putting some of my ideas out when I feel that I've developed them further and gained more experience with these things....

I saw this topic discussed somewhere once before and somebody said that theory doesn't work because tryptamines and lysergamides don't bind to receptors in the same orientation. I don't have a scientific source on that so I admit I can't say for certain whether it's true. You do have some good points, but I'm still not completely convinced. There is just such a huge difference in the trypamine and lysergamide structures. People have tried RU-28306 and NDTDI found them to be garbage and not like tryptamine-lysergamide hybrids. Perhaps the biggest thing going against the theory is that the tryptamine structures aren't constrained. In your pictures comparing MPT to LSD or EPT to ETH-LAD, their structures coincide so closely because you choose draw them in one specific configuration.

Well, with regards to RU-28306 and NDTDI, let's not mistake lack of recreational value for lack of SAR value. Correct me if I'm wrong, but to my knowledge the way that people have found these molecules to be "garbage" is simply that they haven't actually been able to get a psychedelic effect on them, they've either gotten nothing or just like sedation or something.... While I'm not aware of NDTDI ever being scientifically tested as of yet, RU-28306 has been scientifically known as a 5-HT1 and 5-HT2 ligand for decades, with affinity apparently similar to DMT. So, the fact that people have simply not gotten psychedelic effects from it, especially from if I'm not mistaken not particularly DMT-like doses, really doesn't mean anything to me, it pretty much just suggests that either people are just dosing too low or there may be too many off target sites for it to be a good recreational drug due to low potency. Nonetheless, the only way to actually determine whether it or similar molecules fell into the same structure-activity relationships as I was discussing before would be to fully reach its psychedelic effects that it should have and compare it fairly with all the others, and personally I'm willing to bet that it would hold up pretty well given that it's far closer even structurally to the aminotetralins than the tryptamines are.

Personally, I think it's a huge overstatement to say there is a huge difference between the tryptamine and lysergamide structures, and I think their incredibly similar receptor binding patterns across over a dozen or more sites even despite their structural differences and different potencies would suggest that the brain actually is registering them in similar ways quite a lot of the time. With regards to conformations that these molecules take at the receptors, to my knowledge it's mostly all theoretical talk in this area right now regardless of whether people say they're similar or not, but nonetheless I also have seem predictive docking studies that show things such as that LSD has both some binding similarities such as residues forming bonds with the indole rings with both DMT and psilocybin, but also some significantly differences, and fewer similarities to them than they had to one another, though they also had differences from one another not in common with LSD. However, no matter what the truth about that is, I also have to say, with regards to the idea I put forth in my last message, it actually doesn't even matter, at least with regards to 5-HT2A receptor binding which I assume you are talking about... because I was specifically talking about 5-HT1A receptors, which have been much more widely shown to work within this structure-activity relationship that I was fleshing out. When it comes to something like more superficial qualities of a psychedelic experience like the colors and shapes of patterns and such it might be worth arguing that 5-HT2A receptor conformation plays an important role, but as it relates to 5-HT2A receptor being balanced out by 5-HT1A receptor activity, the only requirement is really that it's happening at all.... Ergo, even if we assume that tryptamines and lysergamides actually do bind in entirely different conformations despite arguably having some overlaps in psychedelic strength anyway, it could still be assumed as well that the relationship of LSD, MPT, and 4-HO-MPT compared to ETH-LAD, EPT, and 4-HO-EPT would remain simply on the condition that these molecules do fit that 5-HT1A receptor SAR like I proposed and that simultaneously the progression from MPT to EPT and LSD to ETH-LAD causes either a reduction or no change in 5-HT2A receptor affinity, or if an increase then at least less of an increase than the 5-HT1A increase, thus preserving the relationship that moving from the methyl to the ethyl version of these molecules has of adding in more 5-HT1A activity relative to 5-HT2A activity and producing the consequences of such activity completely indiscriminately of whatever conformation the tryptamines or lysergamides need to take at the 5-HT2A receptor to create their original activity that is balanced out by 5-HT1A. So, in that way even then I could still see the ideas being valid... though I will say that I also still find it more likely that they share some binding properties at both types of receptors as well, but still for me as I said for others this is mostly just theory and assumptions, and I've never been completely convinced of any of this either, it's just ideas.

As for the tryptamines not being constrained, I don't see that as a problem, specifically for the reason that perpetualdawn imagined and Img_9999 scientifically expanded upon. In fact, I think it's also worth noting that the aminotetralins, in addition to being good 5-HT1A receptor agonists, are also potent agonists of dopamine receptors, which I imagine probably has something to do with that conformational constraint that turns the tryptamine molecule into the hybrid phenethylamine molecule that makes up the base of the lysergamide backbone, before having the smaller indole molecule removed to leave the aminotetralin base, though going backwards a step I would also be willing to bet that this relate to why lysergamides have affinity at dopamine receptors in addition to their serotonin receptor affinity. And, notably, while this has been explored less and so you don't see it mentioned so much, this recent study actually found DMT to have only a bit less dopamine receptor binding affinity than LSD, for instance having twelve times less D2 receptor binding compared to 5-HT2A whereas LSD had about six times less, as might be expected from a molecule (DMT) which is essentially like an aminotetralin but with the phenethylamine backbone made less rigid, whereas psilocin, which actually has its 4-hydroxy group placed in the same place where the phenethylamine backbone would have been, loses even more potency at dopamine receptors but also gains serotonin receptor affinity perhaps for the same reasons, and has seventy-five less D2 affinity overall. So, I just wanted to share that as well to say that, again, even though the ratios of things and their relevance to recreational effects do vary a lot, I do personally see a lot of evidence that these molecules share the same structure-activity relationships overall for a great many things, so I really don't see things like the lack of a more rigid restraint on the tryptamine molecule as a problem so much as I would have in the past anymore....

Yeah it does seem like the tricyclic tryptamines didn't live up to the hopes at all. Too bad.

The cartoon model in my head was that even though the tryptamine structure is unconstrained, that it might orient in the corresponding way to the lysergamide as it docks to the receptor because it fits better that way, and would somehow be in a lower energy state at that "correct" orientation. But I don't have a story for how the somehow part could work. And also I didn't realize/remember that they don't bind in the same orientation as the lysergamide. It's really weird how tryptamine and lysergamide molecules have such a similar structure, and hit much of the same receptors, but do it the other way around from each other. There's a lot of counter intuitive stuff when you dig into the details of things.

Anyways, I'd still be really stoked to try EPT. Maybe I just like those three letters together, an anagram for PET.

That actually was pretty much my understanding of what would happen, though I can't pretend to know too much about that particular topic and it's been a while since I had that explained until now. As I said above, I personally don't necessarily believe that the binding sites are all that different, or that, if they are, that there aren't some other highly analogous structure-activity relationships going on here to explain the highly similar binding profiles nonetheless.

Haha, I actually keep typoing EPT as both PET and ETP when making these posts. Not sure why, it doesn't happen to me with the others.... Anyway, I'd definitely love to hear your thoughts when you do try it, it's unique and certainly will require certain interests but I'm definitely liking it so far. :)

Yeah, they are unconstrained, but that means that in solution they exist in all possible orientations st different proportions... When they bind on their receptors, they get fixed in the most thermodinamically favourable one.

I dont know how they bind though, and maybe you are right and the amine interacts with different residues in the receptor when we compare tryps vs lysergs.

I think whats more complicated about coming with a unified SAR theory is that phenomenology in the end varies so much between individuals and even between different instances for the same individual.

I do like Kaleidas reasoning though, and I also think that even considering wild variance, each substance seem to have its particular character.

Thanks for the explanation. :) And I definitely agree, that's also why I make a big point about saying that it's quite variable and that I may notice some relationships that others don't and vice-versa, for all kinds of reasons we may be variably right or wrong about.... There's really no telling what's going on for sure at this point, it's just fun to try to figure it out.

And thanks again for that, I appreciate the support. :) And I also very much agree about that, no matter how versatile the trips can be it's still the same drug you're taking every time, and there are absolutely going to be consistent qualities about the experience, even if they're abstract enough that they're hard to consciously grasp.

I dunno how to put it really. Say I've done DPT at least 20 times, MET 5-6 times, MIPT twice maybe. I've had 4 ho/aco-met numerous times, 4 ho mipt a few times, and 4 aco dpt twice.

As for the MET/MIPT I couldn't really say doing the 4 sub's "HEY, this is fuckin the same same but different". For 4 aco dpt it was like "Oh yeah this is definatly some DPT shit, just a little tamer/different".

Now that could be because I have done DPT more so I am more familiar with it. Also, 100mg 4 aco dpt insulfated could be on par intensity wise with 50mg DPT plugged for me, I just haven't tried that much 4 aco dpt yet. All I know is I get that same weird/playful/anything can happen I'm DPT and I'm gonna fuck with you vibe on both DPT and 4 aco dpt. If that helps, cool. If not, take some yourself! ;-)

That definitely helps, and thanks much for the response. :) It is hard to completely relate without personal experience, but that's okay because I'll get around to taking it eventually anyway, hehe.

Actually that's really interesting since I've been working with base tryptamines more, I can definitely relate to what you say about MET and MiPT compared to their 4-subs, I do think that superficially there are some noticeable similarities but not enough that you'd think it was really a similar kind of trip overall, though both have pretty different feels to their counterparts ultimately.... I haven't taken 4-AcO-DPT before but I have taken 4-HO-DPT a couple times and am planning to try DPT soon as well and have been trying to get my head more around it too, so that's actually really interesting to think about by comparison, it definitely makes me a lot more curious to work more with both of these dipropyl chemicals....

You've put an impressive amount of thought and research into this. It's a fascinating topic. Maybe someday someone will synth some MiBT or 4-HO-MiBT to see if they're more LSD-like than MPT.

A person who was involved with the production of novel lysergamides was also a proponent of this theory. I think a big part of the motivation to synth MALT and 4-HO-MALT was the belief that they would be similar to AL-LAD. Another thing they said they were interested in making was 12-MeO-LSD, the lysergamide equivalent of 5-MeO-DMT. That was a year or two ago that they mentioned it and I don't know if it went anywhere or not.

Wow, this 2c-b-FLY made me go suicidal for an hour, then i realized I hadn't taken my oxy in 24 hours, popped a 60, s/l a small spoon of 4-MEC and im back into a good trip, smoked abfub with baccy i picked up on the sidewalk, had to wait till it dried.

FLY is by far the best 2c-x imo

so last night I stared to make a mobile post about my schizo desire to randomly dose 4 aco dpt/dpt and DCK at liike 1am even though iI had work at 6am. I was watching a movie, doing some DCK, drinking a little.l I think I paused the movie to look at this board and something was like FUCK IT JUST DO IT. ....

I set out like a mad man, plugged 30mg DPT and 40mg DCK, sniffed 45mg 4 aco dpt and said fuck it. I've done worse and still made it to work. hahahahaha. THere is s diffreence betweem MXE/KET and DCK. I dosed around 1am, came to around 330am after a fuckiing intense trip; Somehow my monkey brain was liike "take etizoloam, take shots of liquor, go to sleep. and somehow you will power through worik. Wake up at 930am with many jmissed calls from work. FUCK. Get in touch, they say they called a guy in, now I get to work 8pm-1am, then my 6am-4pm shit sunday. Fuck it right. Probably lost my Sunday off I've been trying to get for a month.

What to do now.... eventhough I'm still reading with one eye closed.....

DOSE AGAIN. Fuck life, who cares. I was pissed I had to end the trip with etiz, because I felt I was in the middle of something really special last night,. Imma give it another go and go to wotk at 8pm. hahahahaha. Maybe I'm the poster boy for "dudes who shouldn't mess with [psychs as they fuck it up for the rest of us", but you only live forever and who cares.

fuck it / life/ me

Edit: Sinceno one harm reductioned me... Hehehehr. Its about to be on i chqnged a few doses and threw in30mg MIPT plugged. Its like. When life sucks and is so depressing, I see how far I can push tripping and still end up with a job. Other reasons. Otger thoughtd. Here wr go. 9 hours to trip/sleep/work/prolly sleep in my car at work, then again

Why? I guess to make life interesting so I dont suicide

Last edited:
You've put an impressive amount of thought and research into this. It's a fascinating topic. Maybe someday someone will synth some MiBT or 4-HO-MiBT to see if they're more LSD-like than MPT.

A person who was involved with the production of novel lysergamides was also a proponent of this theory. I think a big part of the motivation to synth MALT and 4-HO-MALT was the belief that they would be similar to AL-LAD. Another thing they said they were interested in making was 12-MeO-LSD, the lysergamide equivalent of 5-MeO-DMT. That was a year or two ago that they mentioned it and I don't know if it went anywhere or not.

I appreciate the compliment, and I very much agree, it's all quite fascinating, that's what kept me so captivated with it in the first place. :) And I am definitely very curious about the MiBTs myself! Hopefully we shall be so lucky to see them some day, after the last few years I no longer doubt that really any potential psychedelic will make the rounds eventually....

It's always comforting to hear that some of the people behind the scenes in the research chemical community actually are thinking about these sorts of things too and not just pulling active-looking molecules out of old chemistry reference books as it often seems lol. I think there's something to that too, I would say I noticed some similarities between MALT, 4-AcO-MALT, and A L-LAD, though not as many as the latter with 4-AcO-DALT, though as usual all of those perceived similarities could be genuine overlaps and they could just be coincidence. I would absolutely love to see that 12-MeO-LSD synthesized though, I've had similar ideas myself and I think it would go a long way to helping highlight the functional overlaps between these structures if it was indeed active. Hopefully they get around to it some day....

I want to say too, as I've had to explain myself in this way while discussing this topic with others before, I don't actually want my psychedelics to be like LSD.... I simply think that following a trail of LSD-like effects is more likely than any other common base to lead to new psychedelics that are for all intents and purposes entirely new to me, but which nonetheless have some of those qualities, concrete or abstract, and in similar ratios, which made LSD turn out to be such a great psychedelic for me, but preferably still shuffled around in new and creative ways and with certain factors variably taken out or other things added in just like with any other great psychedelic. For me, the greatest thing of all about psychedelics is their versatility.... Having a bunch of extremely similar trips would just be redundant.

To that end I will say, for example, I'm currently freaking loving EPT. It retains many of the desirable qualities of LSD for me, such as being incredibly smooth on the body, blissful in its euphoria, and very sexy and artistically pleasing in its hallucinogenic style, but it also has very significant differences from LSD, such as the far shorter duration, completely and utterly clear headspace, preference for sedation rather than stimulation, and being more like DMT or mushrooms in terms of the hallucinogenic detail and more immersive and dissociating nature despite the similarities it does have to LSD, and notably even using some fairly distinct color palettes and shapes at times. By comparison, for a counter example, 4-HO-MPT for me is so much like LSD that it's fairly redundant; it does have the benefit of being smooth on the body, blissfully euphoric, sexy, and artistic, all like EPT, but it also lasts considerably longer than EPT and more like LSD, produces a headspace about equally as deep and disorienting as LSD does for me, is much more stimulating than sedating, and even produces visuals that have an intensity and color and geometric scheme which is noticeably very similar to LSD, so ultimately I am left to ask, aside from the pure hedonistic indulgence of having as many even remotely different options as possible, what's really the point in seeking both of them out?

Of course, the real plot twist is that 4-HO-MPT is so close to LSD for me that, while I'm reserving this judgement for when I have more comparable levels of experience with the two, I am already willing to consider that 4-HO-MPT may in fact surpass LSD in my estimation for their tinier differences, such as the modestly shorter and therefore more workable duration of 4-HO-MPT, the fact that its orgasmic body high actually can more readily take me to orgasm than LSD's can, or the geometric visuals which definitely are a more complex and pleasing to look at it even if similar in style and depth overall, which would paradoxically make LSD itself the most "redundantly LSD-like" of all the psychedelics for me. But, more meaningfully, I think it may simply reflect and support the fact that it is indeed not something exactly like LSD I'm looking for, but merely that I feel that following the same structure-activity relationships that help define LSD may lead to many other great psychedelics, some of which may even directly replace LSD for me....

Just some thoughts on the whole matter. :)

Took 25 mg MXE + 18 mg 4-AcO-DMT on saturday night, but got too fucked up. I wasn't tripping too hard, but I was too drugged. The trip was a mess. I was euphoric as fuck and uncontrollably stimulated, which caught me by surprise. I went outside for a while to watch the sunset in a neighbouring park, but then I started walking weird and laughing out loud and standing up in funny positions without noticing until I realized I was too fucked up for being in public and went back in.

The headspace was too confusing, I couldn't really focus on anything, everything was a blur, it was akin to being drunk. I think I added too much MXE; I was expecting synergy but the trip turned too "recreational", the headspace was too crazy and messy to really gain any type of insight or deepness. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time, and was talking like some kind of maniac, but couldn't make sense out of anything. I was basically spouting gibberish and thinking incoherently.

^ 4-AcO-DMT in general has a very confusing headspace for me, to the point where it almost feels dangerous (on my last 4-AcO-DMT trip, I noticed that I had completely stopped paying attention to the ground where I was walking -- a risky proposition where I live, since it's not uncommon to run into rattlesnakes, and I almost stepped on one once). I bet MXE would go well with 4-HO-MPT; a couple nights ago I had a fantastic trip on 4-HO-MPT combined with moderate alcohol, which is also an NMDA antagonist in addition to the GABAergic effects.

It sounds like you did too much MXE for what you were looking for. It's crazy how much MXE potentiates psychs. I'd go for closer to 10-15mg MXE and 18-27mg 4-AcO.

so last night I stared to make a mobile post about my schizo desire to randomly dose 4 aco dpt/dpt and DCK at liike 1am even though iI had work at 6am. I was watching a movie, doing some DCK, drinking a little.l I think I paused the movie to look at this board and something was like FUCK IT JUST DO IT. ....

I set out like a mad man, plugged 30mg DPT and 40mg DCK, sniffed 45mg 4 aco dpt and said fuck it. I've done worse and still made it to work. hahahahaha. THere is s diffreence betweem MXE/KET and DCK. I dosed around 1am, came to around 330am after a fuckiing intense trip; Somehow my monkey brain was liike "take etizoloam, take shots of liquor, go to sleep. and somehow you will power through worik. Wake up at 930am with many jmissed calls from work. FUCK. Get in touch, they say they called a guy in, now I get to work 8pm-1am, then my 6am-4pm shit sunday. Fuck it right. Probably lost my Sunday off I've been trying to get for a month.

What to do now.... eventhough I'm still reading with one eye closed.....

DOSE AGAIN. Fuck life, who cares. I was pissed I had to end the trip with etiz, because I felt I was in the middle of something really special last night,. Imma give it another go and go to wotk at 8pm. hahahahaha. Maybe I'm the poster boy for "dudes who shouldn't mess with [psychs as they fuck it up for the rest of us", but you only live forever and who cares.

fuck it / life/ me

Edit: Sinceno one harm reductioned me... Hehehehr. Its about to be on i chqnged a few doses and threw in30mg MIPT plugged. Its like. When life sucks and is so depressing, I see how far I can push tripping and still end up with a job. Other reasons. Otger thoughtd. Here wr go. 9 hours to trip/sleep/work/prolly sleep in my car at work, then again

Why? I guess to make life interesting so I dont suicide
Damn dude. Chill out man, it's never worth going too far :\

For people with a baseline MXE tolerance I found an equal 1:1mg ratio of MXE to 4-subbed tryptamine is best so that MXE doesn't overpower it. You weren't far off, but a 7mg difference can be a lot at those doses and the synergy of the combo.

On the other hand I one time took like 8mg of 4-aco-met on third day of an MXE binge and that little bit was perfect. A larger dose would have maybe overpowered the MXE which was humming along swimmingly at around 40mg.

Is a dash of Laphroig in your Glenfiddich blasphemy in your eyes?

By the way I have had overly weird, stimulating and not great feeling trips like for example from LSZ with iirc MXE. I didn't expect that and I guess you didn't either. Maybe it's the serotonin reuptake inhibition?

I finally tried smoking some of my MPT tonight. I did 15mg on top of a few mg of 3-MeO-PCP and 7mg of DCK, which provided a nice little slightly raised platform to launch from. I got more than I expected out of it, I really loved my experience tonight. :) I want to write about it but I just sat down to do so and it's not coming out. MPT is really wonderful though, I feel more at ease than I have in a long time. Even physically, the peak of trip consisted of closed-eye voyages where I was delving into things that were producing tension in me and, one by one, I was releasing them. While this was happening I could feel my muscles relaxing, like, really relaxing. I've had this mid-back spot for a long time, it doesn't really bother me but it's always tight there. But it's not anymore. Very therapeutic stuff. :) I wasn't having kaleidoscopic or patterning style visuals. With eyes open everything looked fluid and beautiful but not necessarily different, but with closed eyes it was like brain movies I was participating in. I was totally aware of what was going on around me too, and it felt very unthreatening.

Hopefully I'll be able to write something about it soon because that was pretty special to me. :) I'm excited to try it at a full dose. I was at a friend's house, but I'd do a full dose by myself.

If you have more 3-meo-pcp on hand that always made writing feel really great for me. Even if I took forever reediting trying to find the exact right words, getting them out felt therapeutic and important.

Yeah it's good for that. I probably can scrape another few mgs off the bag but it's getting dicey.

Status
Not open for further replies.