• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why limit yourself to what you were born as, what your genetics, the standard state of your biological vessel, dictate? Biology and genetics seem to have far more importance than most understand. These substances and techniques can be your dials and switches. Drugs loosen the chains of biology. You are no longer bound by the tyranny of the double helix.

I like this. Well said.

Whoa weird, that's very strange. How was your first trial with it? Did it give you effects that seem in line with what you expected from DOC? I would also think that a half hour would be enough time to absorb. And 3mg should be a pretty strong dose that has a long psychedelic peak and doesn't end for like 16 hours or more.

As for nitrous, I will put 2-3 chargers into a balloon, breathe deeply a few times (of regular air), let all my breath out and take in as much as I can with the end being a bit of air. I'll hold it until it makes me feel freaked out, then blow it back into the balloon and take a few shallow air breaths, then breathe it all back in, and breathe in and out a few times. In the course of the in and out, if I'm on psychedelics (tryptamines especially, it works WAY better with tryptamines than phenethylamines), my brain will launch into this loop and before I know it I'm coming out of the loop, and what I experienced for a moment was more profound than anything I've ever reached from any other drug. But you can never really remember it, just impressions and some sort of gist that is hard to put into words.

Fear of suffocation is definitely a part of it, you have to just overcome it because unless you're hooked up to a mask or something you won't stop breathing and die.

Last edited:
I've been experimenting a bit with nitrous on tryptamines lately as well, just to see what all the hype is about. When I took 28 mg 4-AcO-MET, I did a balloon with four chargers at the very peak. Then, more recently on 30 mg 4-HO-MPT, I did a five-charger balloon shortly after the peak. It was intensely dissociating on both occasions, but there was never anything remotely spiritual or philosophical about it. I just became disoriented. I did get a weird auditory hallucination in response to music on 4-AcO-DMT + nitrous, which was kinda cool I guess, but meh. I don't know, my friend tells me I just haven't pushed far enough on it, but I think nitrous + psychedelics just isn't for me. I love the lucid clarity of psychedelics, and adding any dissociatives into the mix ruins that clarity for me. Plus, what's the point of getting a super profound cosmic revelation if you can't even remember it once you're down?

I've been experimenting a bit with nitrous on tryptamines lately as well, just to see what all the hype is about. When I took 28 mg 4-AcO-MET, I did a balloon with four chargers at the very peak. Then, more recently on 30 mg 4-HO-MPT, I did a five-charger balloon shortly after the peak. It was intensely dissociating on both occasions, but there was never anything remotely spiritual or philosophical about it. I just became disoriented. I did get a weird auditory hallucination in response to music on 4-AcO-DMT + nitrous, which was kinda cool I guess, but meh. I don't know, my friend tells me I just haven't pushed far enough on it, but I think nitrous + psychedelics just isn't for me. I love the lucid clarity of psychedelics, and adding any dissociatives into the mix ruins that clarity for me. Plus, what's the point of getting a super profound cosmic revelation if you can't even remember it once you're down?

Well a lot of the time I don't get anything with nitrous beyond a super intense body buzz and dissociation. It's a weird drug. Both my friend and I were getting the most profound moments with it for a while, and then at the same time we both utterly stopped getting anything interesting from it, this is the first time I've tried in a good while (like 2 years) where I got anything interesting.

Honestly there's not much point to it since you can't remember, except that you remember enough to retain a sense of awe. It always SEEMS like you can remember. I have some impressions that leave me with feelings of awe and near-understanding, it's enough for me. I only do it every so often, I've seen nitrous addicts and that shit is fucked up. But for me, it's a fun and profound thing to do from time to time. You have to understand, when you get it, it's SO CLEAR, nothing has ever felt clearer. There's something to it.

I've been expirementing with nitrous a bit lately too. I've definitely been enjoying it when mixed with psychedelics but I have been curious for the last week or so, everyone seems to be talking about it revealing some kind of secret cosmic truth that they can't remember afterwards. I always get scared that I'll forget to breath and die (even though I've read that's not actually a thing with balloons?) so I wind up stopping before I really get anywhere with it other than real relaxed. Once in awhile I'll manage to get that wah wah wah that everyone talks about, but I feel like most are taking it farther than that. When do you guys stop? I usually breathe a bunch in then take shallow breaths in and out for 20 seconds or so then completely exhale, take in 2 deep breaths of normal air and then repeat with more nitrous. I've found that 2 chargers in a balloon lets me do that 3 times. By the start of the third one though I usually get scared that I'll forget to keep breathing because I barely know what "breathing" is so I just exhale it and start taking deep breaths before I actually dissociate.

That's actually what my mini-revelation about moderation was about; I finally reached the conclusion that I could only get so far with it, and would always return with that same unnerving "I was SO close" feeling no matter what method I used.

I never did the re-breathing into the same balloon thing though, because it felt like the combination of nitrous and carbon dioxide WOULD have killed me! 8(

I realized the female entity who has been continuously watching over me and helping me through these tough times. I view her as a guardian angel, and also as Venus, my ruling planet in astrology and the planet of love and beauty; although she is beyond name. I stumbled across a painting of her today, and knew right away. I have been trying to figure this out for a whole entire year and this was just a sign from her... I am here... you'll never get it... mellow out a bit eh? It has been driving me crazy... she continuously messes with my mind, but the way she manifests to me is as essentially my dream chick in terms of beauty. She is gothic, with red hair, earth-centered, very shy... she doesn't like to be seen for more than a second or two. The way she appears to me is so beautiful, that she has captivated my attention even though I have only seen her 4 times apart from feeling her presence and asking for signs that she is there.

I saw her laying on her stomach with her hands on her cheekbones smirking at me as I woke up from a dream. I felt her touch on DMT as she curled up behind me as I lay in bed on my side, and felt her smirk (she is a bit of a brat like that... doesn't mind seeing me trip out too hard, or go through heroin withdrawal, etc.). She knows every last thing about me and is eternally present. I saw her in a sexual dream the other day. The first time I saw her last year, I was laying in bed with my eyes almost shut, and she was standing over the edge of my bed watching over me. As soon as she noticed my eyes were open a bit, she got nervous, turned around, and disappeared. She is so beautiful though, that lovely long crimson red hair, very tall, dressed earthy and gothic...

This extended 2 week journey is officially over. As soon as I saw her manifest on my computer screen, I knew it was a sign and what she meant by it. If only I could find a girlfriend this beautiful... I wouldn't mind the horns one bit. A painting called Forest Spirit by Amy Brown. So very beautiful to me, as I trip out I can't stop looking at her. She's my fantasy... she only comes around at night... I am really tripping out tonight. Thinking about my past, present state, and future intent. It has been beautiful and this is how my external reality, a mirror image of the internal workings of my spirit, has manifested tonight. I see myself in her.

She's beautiful, man... seriously! (I didn't "quote" the image because I didn't want to take up space just by repeating it.)

And yeah, I could probably live with the horns too, although I'd have to be careful during certain activities ;)

Years ago my dad got a tattoo of Venus/Aphrodite, and it looked EXACTLY like the girl of my dreams! I'm still waiting to meet her...

LOL, man... I am Taurus so Venus is my ruling planet. I swear man I know it sounds crazy but this chick who keeps manifesting to me and messing around with me is essentially what Venus represents. She comes to me as the most beautiful spirit possible to me (as if she knows everything about me, what I find attractive, etc.)... she looks a lot like a little more gothic version of that sexy spirit in the woods. Hell, I'd take the risk of her gouging my eyes out LOL.

Man, I'm totally getting some sort of tattoo of this spirit as well. My new friends who I brought a lot of personal issues up with (we work together, and chat through an app)... anyways she has become my really good friend and she agreed to do my next tattoo which is a combination of several sensitive topics and like she's the only person I know who has the talent and understand of me to know what to do. I'm soooo psyched and she's pretty damn cute too. It's all about... man I can't even fucking explain it seriously like you'd need to know me, but a lot of sensitive topics like getting clean from heroin this year, the psychedelic 2c-c, ummm chinese symbols cause we work with the asians and I'm learning Mandarin... but like I'm just leaving it up to her. She knows what to do, she is so amazing. It will make the tat that much more meaningful, I promised that whatever she sketched I'd tattoo on my arm (maybe without even looking at it first... she is just that damn talented).

Too bad she doesn't have the horns though... hehehehehehehehehe. Man, it's crazy because I literally call that picture the "lady of my dreams"... she is sooo sexy her hair, her lips the pale skin the way she looks at me and looks like it's a little cold and could use a hug LOL. hehehehe I'm tripping right now man I don't even know what I'm saying today has been crazy... time to practice the Chinese symbols for "yin yoga" LOL. Neeeeehoooowwwwwwwww.

She's beautiful, man... seriously! (I didn't "quote" the image because I didn't want to take up space just by repeating it.)

And yeah, I could probably live with the horns too, although I'd have to be careful during certain activities ;)

Years ago my dad got a tattoo of Venus/Aphrodite, and it looked EXACTLY like the girl of my dreams! I'm still waiting to meet her...

Dude... you won't believe what I just experienced. I'm tripping really nicely on 2C-C, and I have spent around an hour exploring this painting. She is so fucking beautiful man and I feel like I have gotten to know her spirit so well. I took several voice recordings of my experience and sent them to my artistic friend (perhaps more of a realistic crush) and she

You know what she seems like to me essentially though? She is ancient and wise, but very young and beautiful. She is holding what looks like a fox to me in her... if she even has hands? She towers over the picture with her height (keep in mind I have seen her in physical form 4... no 5 times). The sign she gave me that it was the entity speaking to me through this photo is that her eyes turned crimson dark red for a moment... and dude she was staring me down. The entity only appears for a few seconds, she is a shy cutie just like the forest chick entity. She never likes to be seen for long, or described.

Man I could go on and on her pale skin, her long neck almost makes her seem like a tree in a way. She really seems like a mother to me, I can sense that about her. Man, she is so tall and beautiful. It almost seems like she is the manifestation of all creative energy and conscious energy... the Awareness which gives rise to everything out of Nothing... she seems like the Creator of all things which have been, all things which are, and all that will ever be.

I have a jaw dropping, drooling, salivating crush over a female spirit who doesn't exist in physical form apart from a couple of seconds now and then. She is so damn shy it's cute, but she seems more comfortable around me lately now that I feel like I am understanding her... getting to know her better. I saw her when I woke from a dream, and she was laying on her tummy on my bed with her cheeks on her hands man and like giving me this bratty little smirk. She always appears towering tall and gothic to me but subtly so... dressed in black and crimson dark red my favourite colours. I wonder if she represents all that is Venus in the sense of love and beauty? It really seems that way to me. Perhaps that's why I haven't had so much as a kiss since the summertime LOL... I am having crushes on entities okay I'm officially losing touch with reality. Not that I'm not talking to chicks too like I was voice recording my experience to a close friend who is going to soon be working on a ridicullously insane tattoo I have. She's the only one who can create it for me and I'm just getting done whatever she makes... her sketches are that beautiful. I was detoxing from opiates too or whatever recently, I don't really care I'm happy being just me now : )

Speaking of girls of our dreams, my past romance over the summer... she used to say she had boyfriends she knew she wouldn't end up with because they didn't have a tattoo on their arm under the left crook of the elbow, palm facing up. But she couldn't quite see the tattoo in her recurring dream only that it was black. I have a black tattoo at precisely that location and she is the type of chick she is very artistic (the only type I ever end up dating really) and wouldn't lie about something so deep... she was manipulative in many other ways and it didn't end well, but perhaps that was a sign for her. She met the guy of her dreams and completely fucked it up. I mean it was my fault too, as I was relapsing on oxy's once a month but I mean, should a girlfriend who really cares, shouldn't they support you through that? She was miserable about it and would call me a scared, childish boy and shit like that. Which is bullshit I am a fucking man. I feel like everything she used to insult me in those subtle condescending ways describes her very self perfectly, as I have realized lately that my external reality is a mirror image of how I'm feeling inside.

She used to call me a "social engineer" implying an extremely intelligent sociopath, and it was the most awful insult I have ever heard in my life from anyone let alone someone in a romance with me. I'd rather be called a scumbag junkie worthless throwaway thief of a disgusting, vile rat than a "social engineer" whatever the fuck she means by that. She was stealing my benzos too I found out later - and not only that, but she emailed me out of nowhere yesterday with one sentence. That one sentence I read like a charm. She wants drugs from me and nothing more. Not to see how I'm doing or anything, after the lovely romance and all the great sex and all. It ended up bothering me all day to the extent that I freaked out at some people at work and had to smooth things over (I did this really well).

I ended up exploding at her. Emailing her back the most horrific insults I could think of, I have never said such mean things to someone but this girl HURT me and I never processed it for months later truly, until today. That's what it took. I put her in her stupid fucking immature place, and I will never speak to her again. I don't feel bad about it at all, and normally I do if I have an "outburst" at someone. She completely deserved every word that I said, as I had kept quiet detoxing until now. It was liberating man... sorry I'm just really tripping out right now... the screen has 3-dimensional depth, it is red, green yellow... the words are dancing... it's so fucking beautiful I mean everything is but that painting of the chick... I have a fucking crush on an entity! Like fucking appear to me already in physical form but in a beautiful young lady perhaps and not a painting? I know she's what I'm looking for... but she is so shy, so cute, so adorable, so elusive but so very tall and attractive and intelligent and I have no idea where I will find her manifested in the form of a physical woman. That's for her to know, and me to find out (I can feel that bratty little smirk or look of disapproval she gives me right now).

A crush on a female entity... FML, what have I become? LOL. I'm not sure, but I'm def loving it!

Last edited:
^^ LOL =D Awesome post. I'm glad you got some closure with your ex. And also your dream girl. She sounds cool. :)

I went a bit into the deep end last night over 24 hours ago, just getting steady footed now. Must have done like 80+ mg 3-MeO-PCP (didn't weigh, just kept bumping) over about 4 hours with 2 boxes of 50-count nitrous thrown into the mix. I'm hesitant to post my experiences cause they are so intensely personal I want to bear it all but I know I can't capture it really in the way I want to. Just give a taste of it is all I can aim for. I can't justify my methods really, this isn't bragging, please don't do what I do though. Shit will land you in the psych ward. I didn't get to be this much of a hard head overnight.

I've been stone cold sober 4 months straight (I said I was going to do 5 months but I fell a bit short of the finish line). Cut out everything. It's been excruciatingly barren by choice. I kept my connection alive with intense breathwork sessions and practices, celibacy, sober study. Always falling short of my high standards and growing frustrated with myself is a bit the mindset that led me to this. Things had grown dull lately, I was dragging my feet. Felt I lost my connection and started acting it out with self-defeating bullshit and not doing the stuff I said I was going to do. I'm exhausted by the effort it takes to stay connected these days. Such a fine line to walk for me. I want my multidimensionality back but what is required to maintain it through lifestyle choices, discipline and steadfastness, I'm not there yet. I haven't had the energy for it these days. Was in a bit of a funk, starting to lose touch. Feeling like I'm just going through the motions. Wanted something to connect me to the awe again. Hopefully I get a bit of a reboot out of this, but it isn't gonna be a clean deal. No delusions about this.

When the doses get that high my inner vision totally takes over. It becomes a sort of split screen where the inner vision stream becomes entirely immersive even with my eyes open, but not completely. It's the worlds most advanced visual/auditory/vibrational feed. I'm sort of in control of it but not really, I direct it but it has a mind of its own. The most amazing scenes playing before my eyes in dazzling hyper-dimensional detail. I get totally swept up in it. I know I'm directing the content but its a tremendous amount of information. You sort of put an intent and ask a few questions then let the extraordinary rendering abilities of this interface do their magic interactively. The absolute dopest soundtracks a person can conceive of. Multidimensional sound orchestrated down to the textures as a constantly evolving stream of visual imagery I interact with and flow with. I'm the orchestra, every instrument, every neural pathways available to me but it has a life of its own. It gets colored with the emotional content of the experience; difficult to stay in that neutral witnessing point at times. When its great its a labor of love. I like to describe it as higher or lower astral cause that's I think that's a big part of what these experiences are. When I lose my footing it can't be contained. It gets insanely depraved in the worst way and I just want it to stop. Like some ghetto hound fueled by lust and depravity, images of bloated corpses and festering wounds things like that. I don't want that but I can't always keep it from going into that territory. It's sickening. I don't indulge in it. It's just the drugs keep you plugged in whether you want to be there or not and there's a lot of shit I don't know how to deal with. It works it's way in there. I try to summon the most pure and beautiful thought forms imaginable — reconnect with the innocence and wonder of a pure heart. It explodes into a concerto of violins and visceral tapestries sprayed out into self sustaining feedback loops. I had some success. I feel like superman when I pull it off cause it is self sustaining. Then I can sing and play bass and everything is perfect the way it should be. Why can't I always sing this way? It's so amazing to see that through it all I am exactly the person I want to be, I cannot disappoint. It such a joyful reunion. It's so comforting to find him again. Fuckin' aye, I missed him. Later I just want to sleep. I don't take pills or nothing but it'd be nice to turn it off. This shits gotta run its course. That's when it becomes difficult. I lose the energy and it reverts to that lower vibrational bullshit. Now the epicness is devoted to the purposes of lower mind. Yuk, so much slime to wade through. Look but don't touch and try not to be offended and take it personal. I try to become a blank wall as this shit runs its course. The imagery overpowers my attempts a lot of the time. Maddening but I'm very patient. My mind eye is dormant now. I'm relieved. Don't have the strength anymore to tend to that feed. I'm exhausted now and sleep is going to be grand though I doubt it'll be deep sleep. don't know if that makes sense, just felt I should write something about it. 4 months of sobriety is a long time for me, living like a monk but in the world working my job and floating through things. I don't have the strength for this. Won't start chasing that dragon again anytime soon but hopefully something good comes from this. Right now I feel pretty good but a bit chewed up.

That post was very relatable to my experiences Levels, and really great job putting 'the interface' into words! Sounds a whole lot like the 4 month break I had recently. I know what you mean about that comedown phase too from high dose of 3meo. If it has been a long time since dosing I tend to miss the first night of sleep.
I have to disagree about the nitrous though. I tried it on 3meo and seemed to practically block or supersede the nitrous.
I don't usually get excited about nitrous anyway. It's a party gag, a shallow hole. But a couple times a year I will enjoy a balloon to the head. I don't do the think where i exhale back into the balloon and suck it up again. I think that is where the real risk is of killing a ton of brain cells from oxygen deprivation.

Hey all! Would appreciate a warm, kind welcome to an immaterial girl who uses psychedelia to surpass this mundane world! Love the forum and look forward to posting on here :)

Hey there, welcome! Glad you've joined. What is/are your favorite psychedelic(s)?

Hey there, welcome! Glad you've joined. What is/are your favorite psychedelic(s)?

Whew, I'm kind of a newbie! Doing this for about 5 months now. The go-tos are base LSD and DET. But I also love ETH-LAD, AL-LAD, 4-AcO-DET, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-MiPT, 2C-I and 25I-NBOMe! And I'm always down for cannabis or poppy seed tea!

You have base DET? I've wanted to that forever, I can't say I hear of many people (or any really) who have access to it.

Hi ToriTransmundane! Always nice to see new members joining the discussion here. Especially those with interest in such esoteric psychedelics as DET! 8o I second Xorkoth, that's quite an uncommon substance, and one that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on.

You have base DET? I've wanted to that forever, I can't say I hear of many people (or any really) who have access to it.

Ahhh! I don't have access to it often! But I'm lucky enough to go to college with a girl who has a dedicated psychonaut grandfather, who grew up in the 60's psychedelic heyday. So, he's a great source! It's something that has been very valuable to me, has helped me understand myself and reality significantly.

Hi ToriTransmundane! Always nice to see new members joining the discussion here. Especially those with interest in such esoteric psychedelics as DET! 8o I second Xorkoth, that's quite an uncommon substance, and one that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on.

Haha, so many nice people on this forum! Thank y'all for the warm welcome! Hello, hello, hello, to you and you and you!

Last edited:
Welcome ToriTransmundane! This is a great community, I'm sure you will feel right at home. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.