• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear, Xorkoth! I'm looking forward to giving MPT a shot. I'm hoping base MPT relates to 4-HO-MPT in a similar way as DMT to psilocin, i.e. more intensely hallucinogenic but with slightly less of an anxiogenic mindfuck.

With eyes open everything looked fluid and beautiful but not necessarily different

This is actually a perfect description of the way 4-HO-MPT looks to me with eyes open. It's one of my favorite effects of that psychedelic. :) It feels like being submerged in a beautiful painting; colors are deeply enriched, form and motion become more gracefully artistic, and everything is imbued with a deeply magical, fantastical aura.

Yeah that about describes what it was like. :) There was no anxiety at all, it was so peaceful and warm. Of course I didn't get anxiety from 4-HO-MPT either, but base MPT felt nicer. I'm really looking forward to doing a higher dose, I'll probably try 40mg next time.

Yeah it's good for that. I probably can scrape another few mgs off the bag but it's getting dicey.
That's what I did about an hour and a half ago, lick and scrape my empty 3meo bag. I actually got a few milligrams by scraping the little crevice of the 'zip-lock' part of the baggie at the top with a small paperclip.
I think the total was around 5mg, a dose I never really shoot for since I 'go hard or go home' with it generally. First waves and scents are nice, but definitely milder than I prefer.

Last edited:
Nicolas Jaar has a new recorded set out and holy shit, is it good %) He continues to blow me away with everyone I hear from him.

I might smoke a higher dose of MPT tonight, like 35 or 40mg... I've got a night home alone, might be perfect. :)

I don't know, but if you are unhappy with your current situation it is always worth it to try and change that situation.

Drugs, when used non-destructively, can enrich a person's life, but I think everyone who uses drugs beyond occasionally in special situations has at least a period of time where they are net negative. I think a lot of the time people use drugs to cover up the fact that something is wrong in their lives, or that something is missing. It's important to have things in your life to focus your energy on that make you feel good, and to identify any factors that are causing you pain. Without those, it can be really difficult to not fill the void with drugs.

Lately I've been trying to be a lot more drug-free, cutting out alcohol 90% of the time, and all stimulants, and keeping it to weed and occasional psychedelics, and alcohol if I feel like it at an event such as live music or a party. I have found it challenging although I'm finally doing well with it. And I DO have lots of things to make my life feel full and inspiring. In spite of that, I just find drugs quite compulsive. This sort of use has been destructive to my life time and time again. Occasional use of psychedelics is a positive thing for me, and weed I feel is quite neutral, I smoke most days, but the only negative impact I can see is that I spend money on it I could have saved, but I don't go through weed very fast so it's no big deal and it's worth it for me because I enjoy it.

For me, I am not choosing a drug free life because I like drugs and I would be trying to force something. I believe in psychedelics as potentially positive tools for growth. But for some people, sobriety is the answer. I don't know you, so I couldn't say what your truth is.

Still worth it, but not ideal, haha. ;)

Life just appears to be meaningless and mundane. Even things I was once interested in, just don't interest me at all anymore. The only thing that seems to be genuinely intriguing is exploring parts of my subconscious.

That 4-AcO-DMT trip I did back in August may have had far more of an impact on me than what I had initially thought.

I want to write a quick post before I hop into bed at 6am. Lord it was a good night. Started the afternoon with some light 2f-dck bumps while giving me first listen to the new Bjork album 'Utopia'. What a revelation, what a release! Her Magnum Opus. Around 8pm I added 10mg O-PCE followed by 20mg an hour and a half later. Went out to where the local A/V heads get their jam on, enjoyed the download. Went back to house and ate about 30mg of 4-ACO-DMT (a really exceptional batch of it to note). My buddy tried to offer me a second scoop but the tryptamine spirits were already at attention and told me not to take the second scoop. I knew it was going to be a good one when I felt the presence within a minute of ingestion! Really glad I took their advice too because what proceeded was a few hours of very righteous spiritual cleansing that rippled into a deep physical cleanse as well, a total degaussing of the energy body, loads of over-the-top visuals, and a bunch of sessions getting lost in imaginariums that went multiple levels deep which was very disorienting and hilarious every time I came out of one. My lord the giggle fits. I love having a tripping buddy, but I also love how after he dosed me the 4-aco he left for 3 hours so I could have my personal time with it (he did the same), and then we got to giggle about the crazy shit we came up with in our heads to wrap it up. Oh yeah and I wrapped it up with one more 2f-DCK bump which definitely softened the re-entry.

Last edited:
Is a drug-free life worth it?

You would really have to clarify whose life! I don't mean that judgmentally, I mean the things that can make life hell can be 'circumstantial', I have certainly been there: bad shit happens and snowballs, chronic mental problems, things that keep bugging a person.. and of course that a standard work day can suck so much... a lot of annoying things about the world / people.. but people can also be terribly unhappy when things are not circumstance but life is stable and not really terribly bad per se, a routine but empty (for them).

A friend of mine has dysthemic problems, related to depression / mood... most things (eventually) bum him out and finding fulfilment seems to be very hard for him. I think one factor can be (I cannot find a proper translation here but literally:) advantage of illness. When you are used to being dysfunctional it can be very hard to get out of that, shed your perspective on things and accept the responsibilities getting healthier again. It's not that I doubt that he has a dysthemic disorder, but I know myself that it can be incredibly threatening to reverse your outlook because suddenly so much now relies on what you do with your life.

My showballed shit has mostly ended and since I moved I rebuilt my life (though my town sucks balls and i feel isolated socially because it is lame and there isn't much to do and I don't identify with a lot of people here)... I have been able to better myself, parts of my lifestyle, etc but not minimize my drug use strictly speaking.
I don't really use hard drugs anymore that really destabilize you easily but I do drink and smoke weed. Recently through psychomotoric therapy I have come to realize how far I still keep my emotions at bay. I have ADD and PDD-NOS (autism spectrum) and the latter has been a factor in me denying my emotions and body (I don't trust myself to just live freely because of adapting and fitting in.. too big a compromise) and developing intellectually with top priority.

Of course I can only speak for myself, but it seems to me that wanting to get high typically involves not wanting to go through your emotions but around them for various reasons (like, too many of them are negative or not having a good relationship with your own emotions to begin with). I am just starting to work on this but I really wish I had learned such skill YEARS ago, to just take the time and intentionally allow your feelings. I also practice Zen which accomplishes similar things.

All of this is personal and varies between people, and if I continued it would only get more complicated... but my answer is: yes a drug-free life seems to be liberating if you can confront your feelings on a regular basis and live with yourself, and also find fulfillment even when other things don't provide it... things not necessarily dependent on your situation. But of course your situation can nonetheless be so bad that I wouldn't be surprised if it would cause many people to display drug-seeking behavior anyway...

Last edited:
But of course your situation can nonetheless be so bad that I wouldn't be surprised if it would cause many people to display drug-seeking behavior anyway...

Is this even bad? I don't think so, as long as the person is intelligent and composed enough to handle substances responsibly.

Why limit yourself to what you were born as, what your genetics, the standard state of your biological vessel, dictate? Biology and genetics seem to have far more importance than most understand. These substances and techniques can be your dials and switches. Drugs loosen the chains of biology. You are no longer bound by the tyranny of the double helix.

I introduced a friend to MPT today, well I gave him some and be tried it today, not with me. He said it was really special and beautiful, he had about 25mg. Then he followed it up with nitrous and had a blast. I'm gonna do the same in a minute. :) I just have to find an album to listen to and wait for my vial to warm to room temperature before I open it.

WOW nitrous is a hell of a drug. Some real being vs nonbeing shit. First time doing nitrous on a tryptamine (I've done it with other psychedelics). No words really, just, I hadn't been wowed by nitrous in a long time.

WOW nitrous is a hell of a drug. Some real being vs nonbeing shit. First time doing nitrous on a tryptamine (I've done it with other psychedelics). No words really, just, I hadn't been wowed by nitrous in a long time.

Nitrous freaked me out way too much the last time I did it. Every time that I started to come back down from it, I got the eerie feeling that some cosmic truth was just about to be revealed to me... something that I wasn't really supposed to know! It reminded me of the night terrors that used to terrorize me in my teens and early 20's.

Part of me felt compelled to go back and get the rest of the "message", but it always seemed to be just barely out of reach. It started to feel like I was basically just inducing psychosis, and I decided to end the experiment for the sake of my own mental health. I haven't always been the most stable shelf on the bookcase to begin with (so to speak), so I didn't want to push my luck!

Most of the details were lost to me by the time it wore off, but it had something to do with my dad & I literally being the same person in two places at once.

This part's funny though... I kept a pen and paper in my lap with the hope of writing down this great revelation before it escaped me, and this is what I came up with (typos and all):

"Modernantion is the the key"!

Profound, huh? :?

Yeah it's the craziest drug. Tonight on MPT, I was able to stay in that place for much longer than ever before, and the thought loop unfolded more slowly. The end result is always a lesson for me, it's like I always come back to this place, and I thought I was as deep into it as I could be the previous time, but the next time knocks me down a peg. It has something to do with nonbeing, infinity vs zero, all of the possible expressions of perception as counterpoint to the void. I HAD it for a minute tonight but as soon as I thought to myself, "I have it", it slipped away. It's like you blast at the speed of light across this thought chain leading to the conclusion, and then at the moment of self-reflection, it seamlessly becomes smoke.

Tonight has been a more serious lesson for me than usual. I think that tomorrow I shall stash the 2c-c and 2c-d away as I no longer have a desire to use them, but I need to stay up all night working again so I will microdose until the morning and then have a lovely Sunday slumber. I am looking forward to my return from this flight... this has been the trip of a lifetime, ongoing for 2 weeks now.

I realized the female entity who has been continuously watching over me and helping me through these tough times. I view her as a guardian angel, and also as Venus, my ruling planet in astrology and the planet of love and beauty; although she is beyond name. I stumbled across a painting of her today, and knew right away. I have been trying to figure this out for a whole entire year and this was just a sign from her... I am here... you'll never get it... mellow out a bit eh? It has been driving me crazy... she continuously messes with my mind, but the way she manifests to me is as essentially my dream chick in terms of beauty. She is gothic, with red hair, earth-centered, very shy... she doesn't like to be seen for more than a second or two. The way she appears to me is so beautiful, that she has captivated my attention even though I have only seen her 4 times apart from feeling her presence and asking for signs that she is there.

I saw her laying on her stomach with her hands on her cheekbones smirking at me as I woke up from a dream. I felt her touch on DMT as she curled up behind me as I lay in bed on my side, and felt her smirk (she is a bit of a brat like that... doesn't mind seeing me trip out too hard, or go through heroin withdrawal, etc.). She knows every last thing about me and is eternally present. I saw her in a sexual dream the other day. The first time I saw her last year, I was laying in bed with my eyes almost shut, and she was standing over the edge of my bed watching over me. As soon as she noticed my eyes were open a bit, she got nervous, turned around, and disappeared. She is so beautiful though, that lovely long crimson red hair, very tall, dressed earthy and gothic...

This extended 2 week journey is officially over. As soon as I saw her manifest on my computer screen, I knew it was a sign and what she meant by it. If only I could find a girlfriend this beautiful... I wouldn't mind the horns one bit. A painting called Forest Spirit by Amy Brown. So very beautiful to me, as I trip out I can't stop looking at her. She's my fantasy... she only comes around at night... I am really tripping out tonight. Thinking about my past, present state, and future intent. It has been beautiful and this is how my external reality, a mirror image of the internal workings of my spirit, has manifested tonight. I see myself in her.

forestspirit_art.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.