• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now...V2

In an internet cafe, killing time while I download and mount an ISO file to repair my laptop, which blue screened on me yesterday.

Just made a bunch of drink and food menus up and a bunch of landury signs for the place I'm working. It didn't have either a laundury service or a place to take the laundury, so I mobilised the wife to take care of that at $1 per kilo, which has made her happy.

There's a guy just come in here who I know, but don't wish to interact with.

He's sitting opposite me. Dude is an English of Scandic parentage, and resembles in manner and form a passive aggressive, slightly inebriated, badger. His most recent claim to fame was coming out of an alcoholic stupor to find himself being filmed by three of the major local news channels as he sat disoriented on the sidewalk where he had passed out, naked from the waist down, the night before and shat himself multiple times as he slept.

There's a guy just come in here who I know, but don't wish to interact with.

He's sitting opposite me. Dude is an English of Scandic parentage, and resembles in manner and form a passive aggressive, slightly inebriated, badger. His most recent claim to fame was coming out of an alcoholic stupor to find himself being filmed by three of the major local news channels as he sat disoriented on the sidewalk where he had passed out, naked from the waist down, the night before and shat himself multiple times as he slept.
What is FUBAR doing in Cambodia?

Well FUBAR is gonna hate me but the yoga instructor just texted me and she wants to play again....this time with her GIRLFRIEND ?. First i have heard about the girlfriend but she sent me an attached pic of the both of them topless in Indonesia. Girlfriend is smokin hot. Good times ahead. No frozen turds or Lamrini involved lol

What is FUBAR doing in Cambodia?

Well FUBAR is gonna hate me but the yoga instructor just texted me and she wants to play again....this time with her GIRLFRIEND ��. First i have heard about the girlfriend but she sent me an attached pic of the both of them topless in Indonesia. Girlfriend is smokin hot. Good times ahead. No frozen turds or Lamrini involved lol

You do realise we're going to require pictures? ;)

ANZAC day here so having a few rums now i have finished work. No work for 5 days so might get stuck in.

Resting on the couch after quite a busy weekend. It was a lot of fun and very rewarding but I'm pretty drained.

Just got in at 3:30am from a pigeon shoot on a major railway station. Got to be up again in 3 hours time. Fuck me, I need some drugs.

Just got in at 3:30am from a pigeon shoot on a major railway station. Got to be up again in 3 hours time. Fuck me, I need some drugs.
Yes yes you do.

Still no word on Ordinary Mind. Looks like we have lost another member...

I'm kind of hoping that, at worst, he was caught smashed by his folks and is just locked up or something.

I'm sunburnt and a bit aggravated. Getting a new passport to align with visa and work docs takes some running about!

Off to work in 20, getting high.

I've got satan's arse at the moment. A combination of tuna, sweetcorn, Karpackie, cheap wine and vodka has given me the bottom burps from hell. Thank fuck for matches...

Lol.

I had my first beverages in over two weeks tonight. Made shit a little less boring, but far too moreish.

I've got satan's arse at the moment. A combination of tuna, sweetcorn, Karpackie, cheap wine and vodka has given me the bottom burps from hell. Thank fuck for matches...
You should offer your services for power generation.

oh shit, how longs OM been unaccounted for?
i remember some commotion about it last week..

About two weeks. OM's posts are always a good laugh. I've been checking EADD hoping to see the dolphin avatar and some hilarious story about a quick bump of ket turning into a two week mind bender. Hopefully he turns up..

He had the best avatar ever to. Hopefully he reappears but i am afraid we will not be seeing OM ever again.