• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now...V2

You on the 3m again Kingo?

Just psyching myself up to cut the hedges. Goddamn this rock n roll lifestyle... :\
I got so sick of cutting my hedge i cut the fucker right down, poisoned it and cemented over the cunt.

What's worse is that I refuse to use electric hedge cutters because they fuck your hedge up, so I do it the old fashioned way with shears. I've also agreed to do next door's as well - but she's paying me in baccy and beer so all's good (and she paid up front :) )

The sun is shining, to the tune of 1400W on the roof of Montoya Mansions; so I am taking advantage of the free juice to run a 60°C wash in my brand, spanking new (well, 18 days old) washing machine. Once it hits the rinse cycle and is not using the water heater anymore, I can even brew tea for free using my little 600W travel kettle -- unless a cloud intervenes.9

Oh, I have a full set of high-capacity Nickel-Metal Hydride rechargeables charged up or on charge, right next to my bed at all times .....

UPDATE: The travel kettle needs a good clean, it has developed that characteristic disused-kettle nasty taste. Solar output has peaked (actual peak at this longitude occurs around 12:05 UTC / 13:05 BST), so final spin cycle used some electricity from the grid to reach maximum speed.

Another punk rock show. No drinking tonight as i drove. Good thing too as i ran into a chick i have not seen for 20 years. Yoga instructor and fit. Had a great shag in the car out the back of the pub. Booked another more comfortable one for tomorrow too ?

and now shagged and punk banded out. Having a few lambrinis ....well not Lambrini actually but some for of fermented grape juice and ordering a peking duck pizza. Add a handful of valium to the equation and a few puffs on a leftover hash joint and a comfortable lazy and very likely early night is in order.

You're nothing but a man whore Consumer - gratuitously fornicating whenever the fancy takes you...

What's it like? :(

You're nothing but a man whore Consumer - gratuitously fornicating whenever the fancy takes you...

What's it like? :(

It's tough but someone has to do it. I will say that dancing at a punk rock show absolutely punished me and i am now considering buying a zimmer frame and a motorised scooter

I'm aching like a twat myself this morning after spending all day yesterday cutting hedges with a pair of shears. Oh aye, the art of topiary is not dead in the Fubar household. Though maybe I shouldn't have necked six cans while I was doing it as I'm starting to think the giant cock and balls was a bad idea...

I'm aching like a twat myself this morning after spending all day yesterday cutting hedges with a pair of shears. Oh aye, the art of topiary is not dead in the Fubar household. Though maybe I shouldn't have necked six cans while I was doing it as I'm starting to think the giant cock and balls was a bad idea...
Thats funny as that is exactly what i pictured you doing. I highly recommend my cut poison and cement technique. Fuck hedges.

Ill use that next time the triangular verge needs attention.