• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now...V2

Casually took over management of the bar/gh I was helping a mate out in.

Wage is kind of low, but there are many fringe benefits. This will do nicely until I find a "real" job again.

Casually took over management of the bar/gh I was helping a mate out in.

Wage is kind of low, but there are many fringe benefits. This will do nicely until I find a "real" job again.
What kind of bar? What kind of fringe benefits lol ?

Oh, it's not a hostess bar, sadly.

Benefits include free food, drink and furry rugs of the best kind.

Oh, it's not a hostess bar, sadly.

Benefits include free food, drink and furry rugs of the best kind.
Sweet gig though all the above a cheap enough there i guess. Shame its not jackal augogo lol

I only just realised the date.

Thankfully I was already smoking a joint and have already posted a birthday card.

IV amphetamine has me wired to the moon, in dire need of some landing gear!

weed will have to suffice but would murder for a few benzos!

Ah shit, man. Nice to see you about!

How have you been (besides the obvious answer of 'stimulated' ;))?

i'm getting ready for a gig tonight. rolling a couple of spliffs, deciding what to wear.
only our second show this year, should be fun.

No sleep, had 8 Xanax last night n 2 this morning then off to the shop to get my just right, love that cereal
Also had one of those Belgian chocolate twists from the bakery part %)

OT
I have about 1 1/2 grams of pretty good coke left from the easter 8 ball. Not super top shelf but still bloody nice. Going to see some local punk bands from the early 90's that are reforming to raise some money for a mate that has leukemia. Should be a great night and expect to see people i have not seen in 25+ years. Funny thing is the docs i am wearing tonight i used to wear to their gigs back in the day and my Bad Brains Rock for Light shirt is also a similar vintage but a bit more worse for wear but hell there is no better shirt for this occassion. Going to roll a few spliffs of my mates Mullumbimby Madness and get my groove on.

Wired, considering painting the bathroom! Doing FUCK all else today tho it's drinking, toking straight south coasting for this asshole!

I ain't painting that bathroom for shit!

You on the 3m again Kingo?

Just psyching myself up to cut the hedges. Goddamn this rock n roll lifestyle... :\

Yeah just a one night thing this week tho bud. Having a few cans of pear cider and getting stoned :)

best of luck with your task. Hope you have a hard hat, safety specs and gloves :)