• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Best RC's since... 4-mmc

More like underdrugged stiffler in hatespeech mode.

I just hate the feeling, that 4-MMC provides (I also don*t like MDMA) in such a rowdy way, that it is kinda an instinctive reflex to talk it down, everywhere I can. This thread seems like a good place to express my reluctance towards that substance (also considering the unraveled hype it got compared to other - IMHO lot better - RCs in 2008-2010).

I can't help but assume you've never had proper mephedrone :eek: The euphoria was easily the nicest out of everything I've ever done (except some of the original MDMA highs).. and I've got a fair few chemicals on that list.

Mephedrone did turn 99% of people into fiendish twats, so self obsessed and unaware of what they were coming across like it was hard to bare. Shamelessly sparking up pointless small talk and following you around if you had any left on you towards the end of a night.

yeah gotta puff out me chest here and wade into the fray
that pre-ban shit was the bangers

never had a rush like it, came on so strong that we were all convinced we;d be sold crystal meth instead
(but having now tried that, i can tell you it doesn't hold a candle meph)
ofc there was that fiendish re-dosing urge
first powder i ever did, on my 18th bday no less!

but to those of you that never experienced it like i did, i both pity and envy you

So which did you think was better, mephedrone or methamphetamine ?

Cheers

never had a rush like it, came on so strong that we were all convinced we;d be sold crystal meth instead

but to those of you that never experienced it like i did, i both pity and envy you

If I was pushed to choose I'd say meth > meph. They're both the two most euphoric stims I've tried though (I've never done crack or PV though so my experience is limited). Meph is more rushy eyes rolling euphoria and probably wins for sheer intensity, but I like that meth makes me feel similarly good while also giving me a oddly calming sense of power/control (in contrast to just being absolutely fucked). Obviously the drastically different durations have a massive impact on the experience (meth doesn't make you fiend nearly as much, but the massive duration means even redosing a couple of times will have you awake for days).

I haven't done either in years. I've got a few days free from work and parents in the near future, think I may have to rectify that.

I am not sure what the hell i just read. It was like a peek into a very scary mind. Carry on.

So which did you think was better, mephedrone or methamphetamine ?

Cheers

personally ime it would have to be insulated meph
i've only smoked meth and it was very reminiscent of drone but it didn't have 'rushy eye-rolling euphoria' (cheers OM) that i loved with mephedrone

I can't help but assume you've never had proper mephedrone :eek: The euphoria was easily the nicest out of everything I've ever done (except some of the original MDMA highs)...
If I was pushed to choose I'd say meth > meph. They're both the two most euphoric stims I've tried though (I've never done crack or PV though so my experience is limited). Meph is more rushy eyes rolling euphoria and probably wins for sheer intensity.
How long before we get ticked off by the mods for going on a tangent off topic about how amazing was pre-ban mephedrone? Agree with all of you on 4-MMC when it was legal (my eyes well up thinking of that...) <3 =D, except that I've never tried meth :\

How long before we get ticked off by the mods for going on a tangent off topic about how amazing was pre-ban mephedrone? Agree with all of you on 4-MMC when it was legal (my eyes well up thinking of that...) <3 =D, except that I've never tried meth :\

Going off on a tangent is what we do best round here. The mods fuckin love it... ;)

I actually thought we did a pretty solid job of keeping this one on track for the most part..... until it got super meta and we started discussing the very fact that it was going off topic.

I can't help but assume you've never had proper mephedrone :eek: The euphoria was easily the nicest out of everything I've ever done (except some of the original MDMA highs).. and I've got a fair few chemicals on that list.

Mephedrone did turn 99% of people into fiendish twats, so self obsessed and unaware of what they were coming across like it was hard to bare. Shamelessly sparking up pointless small talk and following you around if you had any left on you towards the end of a night.

Everyone else but me, loved it. I'm just not a coke/mdma (whereas 4-mmc is in between pharmacologically) person.

The only drug I dislike more than 4-MMC is Ginkgo Biloba. Joke. There are much worse drugs than 4-MMC. But there are so many better stims out there than 4-MMC. Never got the hype.

The song ruined it for me.

Hoodies are more than sufficient. (if you dont live in the UK I guess)

The bet is on. Any volunteers for the eye-thing ? (does my gothic plate armour count as hoodie? I know it is very old-school, but it is the traditional model for todays hoodies)

Everyone else but me, loved it. I'm just not a coke/mdma (whereas 4-mmc is in between pharmacologically) person...But there are so many better stims out there than 4-MMC. Never got the hype.
Ziiirp, I can only agree with keeping. He's said it better than I would have. You've had a lucky escape :p

Safro. This is now the umbrella thread. Please stay OT. *hides from Sadie and her mod stick*

Ziiirp, I can only agree with keeping. He's said it better than I would have. You've had a lucky escape :p

Dunno what you mean. There must be a function for this drug : What is it ? Freaking out ?