• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive The Tapering Supportive/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it gets toxic around 50mg man... and never did anything for me but stop me from shitting myself. Which really, was one of the easiest aspects of withdrawal for me... I didn't mind that very much, just that I was simply unable to clean up after myself and showering, laundry etc. was absolute fucking hell being out of bed like that. Having to walk up the stairs I remember was a brutal fucking nightmare from a torture chamber in hell.

Dude, in my opinion you need to endure the unbearable suffer and take the suffering as much as you can get of it. It's the only real way, at least for me, of staying clean after going through withdrawal. If I didn't experience the sensation of burning alive on the stake for 10 days, I don't think I'd be able to remain clean afterwards (just me though).

Good luck man... it just seems like you've been tapering for a year now? What's so scary about just stopping the oxy completely if you are on a "low dose" anyway (any of that shit will fuck your brains right up once you are addicted).

Just my opinion dude but if you have been trying to taper for a year, I mean I always hear you're down to like 15mg, then back up to 150 again... you can't handle ANY of it bro. Just fucking QUIT already dude.

Sorry if I sound harsh I know you have pain but these things make it worse! They are not pain killers, they are pain enhancers. Dude... just use a little bit of lope like 20mg a day for a week and flush your oxy's down the drain, throw away your script for life. Just my opinion and friendly advice as I have seen you "tapering" for a year now...

Throw away your foolish formulas for rations of oxy vs. lope. What are you thinking man, you are overthinking this like crazy. All you need to do is stop abusing your body and mind, completely stop taking oxycodone and you will feeling amazing in 3 weeks. Seriously man... are you a man or a boy? I don't mean to sound harsh but dude you have been tapering for a fucking year or longer. It's just a cycle of abuse, before I know it I'll hear you're back up to 150mg because YOU ARE STILL USING MAN. Fucking SNAP. OUT OF IT.

Man I will never speak like this again, you are only getting this message once from me Squeaky dude. You are a drug addict, and you know it. You are not using them for pain, because they do not work long term for pain. You are using them to numb yourself, and every time you get down to a low dose, you end up back on a high one whenever stress comes around. You know as much as I do that we can't handle this shit in any way, shape or form. You have been tapering for over a year, so I wouldn't call it tapering. I would call it beating around the bush in a cycle of abuse and self harm.

Think about it bro all you ever talk about is drugs. Drugs this, drugs that, your new way of getting clean, what dose you are on. You are obsessed out of your mind with opioids to the point that you can't even think straight. I have no fucking clue how you have a wife (if you still do) or a job man. No fucking clue how that could ever work. Resent the oxycodone. Think about what the garbage has done to you man it has polluted your beautiful spirit of a strong and powerful man and turned you into what in my opinion, is a weak little boy. Serious dude it's so fucking easy man all you have to do is never take an oxycodone pill again and commit to it, but it sounds like you don't want to. It sounds like you are scared or some shit... I don't get it. It hurts me to read this, how you are perpetually bullshitting yourself. Just stop taking the oxycodone completely, wtf is a measly 30mg anyway I mean it'd probably overdose me at this point, but it doesn't even keep you out of withdrawal. Or maybe that's why you feel good? Since you are still using oxy man, it's not the fucking lope. Seriously dude I wish you would just at least TRY for once to actually, truly quit this shit. You are not doing shit man it's up and down, up and down like a sinusoidal wave with perpetual pertubrations in frequency, amplitude of abuse... you are honestly just a fucking wreck man and you always will be until you finally realize that you cannot handle oxycodone whatsoever. You are still using and it's obvious to anyone who isn't how deluded your thinking is.

Just stop taking them it's as simple as that. Vent about the suicidal thoughts you'll get and all that shit, because anyone here is here to help you wake up man. And we all know that if you would fucking give it a little wee 3 weeks to a month, you'll feel great. You won't be a slave anymore.

My real thoughts on tapering when it comes to true opioid or opiate junkies is that it is for pussies who don't want to quit. Just my honest personal opinion. Now, if you are a chronic pain patient who doesn't abuse your meds... I have never experienced that personally as when I got into the clinic I had been smoking opium all morning that day, and I had been high for 6 months straight. I never came down until years later when I blew through all my savings. But yeah if you are actually using these meds, not abusing them, I mean I'm personally completely against it but I also understand people have pain and I have my own personal views and I can't judge someone for using a drug that I abused to the absolute max. So yeah, that is when tapering would actually make sense to me... if you are someone who has extreme pain and your tolerance got too high, then you could taper and of course that is chill. If you are not doing it for the sake of getting a hit and blowing through your month supply in 3 days. Really I am just trying to help but you see, I have been scarred, traumatized, and I resent these fuckin drugs with every bone in my body.

Last edited:
By the way friends (and Squeaky bro I meant that in the friendliest possible way and if you disagree it's totally cool man it's just my perspective through having read your messages for over a year now). Just know man I care about you and how you are suffering too, and that I just know that even if it doesn't seem that way, your life would immensely improve if you did not use oxycodone. Being able to relate to the doses you are on of both benzos and oxy's, at least at one point before I spiralled out of control completely with heroin, helps me understand your situation and we are both a little 'special'. So we tend to have escapist attitudes... but it is treatable man. Everything is that's like this. I haven't even been bothered by my chronic pain since I quit, I've been too busy enjoying life - staying active actually really helps even if you feel that it totally would make it worse, because even getting your visual cortex more active through motion and observation will leave you with less energy to focus on internal pain. This is one of my tried and true methods for dealing with the physical agony.

It just really feels to me like you need to find balance in your life man, and we both know that people like us simply cannot find balance in hard drugs like opiates / opioids. So why even bother continuing to use them? Seriously man I'd recommend quitting today, you seem unhappy and numb and things will get better, I promise. Dude look at my past messages I was talking about jumping off a cliff, slitting my wrists and painting satanic symbols on the wall with my own blood before blowing my brains out... I had straight up suicidal ideation as an opiate addict and particularly in the first 10 days of withdrawal.

I am a month clean and I feel that my enthusiasm for life and living every moment for the sake of pleasure and enjoyment speaks for itself. I am getting toxic people out of my life (not just drugs addicts... my past girlfriend from the summer who I was so in love with, sent me a one sentence email last night and ever since it has been subconsciously eating away at me. I eventually exploded at her, and explained to her all the various ways in which she hurt me, and how deluded in the sense that how she used to subtly condescend and insult me, is actually the way she feels about herself. If she had given me a chance to get clean, we likely would have gotten married but she wasn't the girl for me anyway. Far too much uncontrollable anxiety... she wouldn't even meet my parents or brothers.

I must admit I have a HUGE crush on a chick right now, she has a bf I think but I mean being friends with her is enough. I've probably mentioned this it's always on my mind but she is lovely enough to sketch my next tattoo for me and it is a very serious one. She has never cast judgement on me for anything, honest chillest girl ever. I feel like through positivity, hilarity (we are both huge stoners with the same ridiculous job), and intellectual discourse (to prove I'm not just an acid freak like I always tell her LOL... like man she's the only chick I actually feel comfortable talking to like just being me! She is amazing and if she turns out to be a wonderful friend who sketches my tattoo (I'd get it done without even looking at it... her art is so damn good it blows my mind and it's the only creative outlet me and my bro I mean we can't paint for shit, can't sketch, our script writing is like grade 2 level... anyways, I think women who can sketch beautiful things are so fucking hot, and she is very hot in physical form too LOL. Man I'm just talking shit I don't even care like if it's not her then someone else... my tattoo artist is sexy too, but I didn't want to tell her about the subtle heroin meaning getting clean, Buddhist concept of enlightenment, Mandarin symbols for some word expressing freedom of spirit (I'm learning Mandarin like a mawfucka, and the molecular structure for 2c-c but not in a scientific context... I am encourage her to twist the lines around, flip it around, turn it upside down iike whatever she wants I will tattoo it fucking without even looking at it and it would serious be the most meaningful experience of my whole entire life. A chick doing something like that for me is the most amazing thing ever like nobody does stuff for me like that it's so very sweet to me that someone would care.

Alright, I went off on a tangent... I'm a little crazy about her, she is so super chill but like yeah, not worried about it... I will find someone eventually... could be her who knows... that would be quite nice LOL.

What I came here to say is now that I am through with heroin, I need to slowly taper off benzos. I am doing this my own way, which is through essentially paying no attention to them at all until I begin to feel an extreme panic attack coming on. I have got to the root causes of my anxiety, and I am more at peace with myself than ever before. Rid myself of my toxic friends and made some new ones who are beautiful people. Both are so very very sexy LOL. Fuck... you can see what's on my mind 90% of the time I'm not writing down Mandarin symbols in my acid freak drug den... well, still being in my acid freak drug den as I love it here and fit right in hehehehehe. I created it myself, after all, the vibe of the environment is all a manfestation of my creative spirit.

Anyways, I am beginning to realize that the benzos are fucking with me too and that I need to keep dealing with them, but more consciously. It's a very serious problem to have and my doses at times were ATROCIOUSLY HIGH. These days it isn't so bad, I ran out of RC benzo powders so... but yeah, I'm probably going to need some long term, really support while I taper off them. I just don't want to think about it too hard because I hear it's so bad and like that will impact how bad it is for me. If I keep it off my mind, but maintain awareness of the problem, I think that is the best way to go about it for me. And then I will finally have set myself free, as I know I don't need these for anxiety anymore. I was really high strung about a lot of things, but the self discovery this month has change my life! I understand myself and the world around me better than ever before, and I just don't need anxiety meds anymore I really feel it's time to at least get down to a reasonable dose... like 10mg diazepam a day. Whatever if it's that much. It became WAY too much for a while though. I'm a little scared... but I haven't had withdrawals even while subconsciously lowering my dose while tripping. I think it's because I haven't been influenced very much by the so-called horrors of them.

Perhaps it will not be so horrible for me as it really hasn't been so far.

Wow Shroomy! I think you are way out of line! You have three fucking weeks "clean" (I guess if we don't count all the coke, DMT, 2CC 2CD) etc.......
Squeaky has supported you with absolutely no judgement ever that I have seen and he is also not shooting up heroin. Huge difference there. Who are you to say what his pain is? You are so young still, you still have no idea about pain and suffering and you are arrogant! This holier than thou attitude is not an improvement!

I was interested in what Squeaky had to say!

This exact way you are acting Shroomy is exactly why ALOT of people can't stand the fuckin AA/NA. They get all self righteous and forget anyone who helped you! You do realize you are far from cured? you could be right back to square one or worse any minute of any day now. You are no better than anyone else.

There is dark energy here, and I just realized that I should not even be typing the word "oxycodone" right now. I gave squeaky heart to heart advice as I truly care, but either way, I cannot continue to help drug addicts. I have known Squeaky for a long time, and was casting no judgement. Like myself, he had drug and alcohol problems before starting to use opiates. Both of us, do not use for pain problems. We use to get high as fuck. It does not matter if it is heroin or codeine. A mu opioid receptor agonist is a mu opioid receptor agonist, and so much as a tylenol 3, or a suboxone, or a cup of kratom tea would cause me to relapse just as bad as a line of smack.

Please understand I mean no harm, but somebody needs to tell him that if he has been "tapering" for nearly two years, it is not working out. He needs to try something different, as because I assume if he is "tapering" that he would like to quit one day. Otherwise, I have no idea why he would even be writing here.

Squeaky, I hope you understand man. I don't care if I have 3 weeks or 3 years. A man knows when he is done. I would rather put a loaded gun to my head and pull the trigger, than take so much as half a percocet ever again.

By the way, all scientific evidence points to ZERO long term therapeutic effect for chronic pain patients who have legitimate pain (like myself). My pain has actually drastically improved over the past 3 weeks. It is known as Opioid Induced Hyper-Algesia, and is extremely predictable and common. It means that, the pharmaceutical drugs they prescribe actually make pain worse over time.

I can no longer post here, as I am taking a risk by so much as typing the word "oxycodone" and I feel that there is enough information here to help. My journey is complete. I went through hell, and it is easy to tell how I have transformed. So, I will only really be posting in psychedelics forum now, as they are the only drugs I am interested in as they have been helping me to heal from the extreme trauma of being a drug addict for so long.

Last edited:
Fair enough Shroomy,my friend. I know what you are saying and you have your heart in the right place. It is just that we all have extreme trauma here. There is no need whatsoever in my eyes to use guilt, name calling, degrading, shaming, "tough" love tactics.

Unconditional Love is the only thing to heal all of us.

Let the dark energy be gone. We need to support one another! You don't have to not post here man.
Let's just all be cool to each other. All is well.

Cool, but this is the way that you are interpreting something that was directed specifically at Squeaky. I think he will get something out of it, that he otherwise would not. Friends 'insult' me like this all the time, but if there is no ego barrier I can benefit from what they are saying. I understand, where you are coming from. I know Squeaky quite well, and yes, I was extremely stressed yesterday.

It is because my past girlfriend from the summertime sent me an email with one sentence in it. She was asking for drugs. She stole benzos from me, and essentially it got her fired from work, and she moved away, and now she is physically addicted to them and asking if I can hook her up (I did not need to ask what she wanted from me, to sense that this is exactly what is going on). She does not require benzos. She has social anxiety, but not to the point of ever having panic attacks (she probably gets them now, though). She did not bother to ask how I was doing, or about my new job I mentioned, or anything like that. She sees me as one thing: drugs. I think that she is jealous, that I got clean and I am happy now, and she is still a miserable, depressed and anxiety ridden person... I did not realize this when we were first dating, as we swept each other off our feet. She was very, very sneaky like that.

I exploded at her in an email, in the meanest, most emotionally damaging way I ever have to someone in my life. However, that mentally ill, immature bitch (excuse my manners please) deserved it, and it was the only way I knew how to completely let go of my past with her, as the romance was intense. I do not regret that at all, because I have healed from it. That it was what it took, to finally get her to fuck off out of my life, and realize how much harm she did to me emotionally (she doesn't even realize it... I am certain she does now, so maybe, although she will be hurt (I know precisely what to say, to hurt her emotionally the most and I did, with no regret, as she was very mean to me... very mean), it will help her change too... she needs to turn her life around). After I wrote that extremely hateful and intense email, I will never think of her again. I am also going to burn her love letter to me, that says things like I am the only one for her, how close we are, how nothing could ever break our spirits apart. It was the most beautifully written love letter humanly possible, and written about one week before she fucked me off out of her life as she could not deal with her personal mental health problems and essentially had a complete mental breakdown. This was not my fault... I did everything I could to help her, but she refused to listen to my support (it was NOT like that above, I was very peaceful and gentle with her... in some respects LOL). Not only that, but she went out of her way to completely betray me, without even bothering to speak to me about it, or explain herself.

That is why I was in that mood yesterday. Today I feel much better, because I have released myself from something I did not even realize I was still hung up about several months later.

Negativity and positivity are two sides of the same coin. Duality, yin and yang, whatever. I am very much a yin person, with peaceful energy, so as a testosterone fuelled man with no girlfriend (it is starting to really get on my fucking nerves) this is what happens sometimes. In the same way, I cannot take back what I said to Squeaky, as perhaps it was meant to be. Perhaps he will hate me for it. I do not care. It is my way of trying to get him to wake up.

As, me and Squeaky have been chatting for over a year, and we had around the same habits (like 150mg oxycodone back then, and a higher dose of benzos that was essentially equivalent).

I think he will understand where I am coming from, especially if I now explain that I really do mean no harm. There is no "tough love" here. I do not know Squeaky personally, and if he would like to remain a drug addict for life then that is his choice. I know very well, that he, like many of us, does not use them specifically for chronic pain, and has become severely addicted.

The exact same thing, I could write about myself. That is why, I feel like it is not a condescending thing. I was, much worse off than him and recovered so fast (at least in terms of the progression of the drug addiction) - so I simply know, that he could easily quit cold turkey and be good in a few weeks. I don't think they are helping his pain very much, either.

Sorry Squeaky, if any of this offended you. I am only trying to help man, as I believe that this is so much easier to beat than you think. Literally all you need to do, is stop using oxycodone completely and see how you feel one month from then. I can almost guarantee, that it will change your life, and you will never look back.

Last edited:
Thank you PainfulOne. I was considering a rebuttal when I read your last post. I agree with absolutely everything you wrote.

I wish Shroomi the best. Anyone who has ever lived with an addict or lived with an addiction eventually learns that it is a marathon, not a sprint. 3 weeks is nothing and believing that the race has been won in that short of a time only proves that he will struggle very much with staying clean in the near future. Somehow it becomes much harder to stay on your feet once you have proclaimed that you are past the point of falling. It is very common in AA (as you pointed out) to preach the gospel of sobriety very loudly, only to fall off the wagon a few weeks later when life gets hard again. (I personally have a huge problem with those kinds of drunks because they get in your face when they're sober but they take offense if anybody suggests it's their own fault for hitting the bottle again).
As for me: I was a drunk but never used drugs until my back surgery (not even pot or tobacco). I haven't drank in about 3 years now.I never got into any trouble drinking. Right now I'm working on keeping my job of more than 25 years and trying to plan my next surgery so that I don't get permanently disabled. I have kept my home and family through hard work. My situation with the pills is one of dependency. It is a necessary evil that I struggle to manage daily so that I can keep my life intact.
Shroomi's comment about OIH - of course it is real . I have experienced it. Parts of me hurt as a side effect if the opiates. But parts if me hurt a lot less because if them also. I am now faced with quitting only so that they will work when I get more screws in my back in a few weeks.
The Loperamide is totally working. The potential side effects are no worse than Tylenol. This won't kill me. My wd's from cutting back on the oxy are 99% gone. Today is day 3 of a 50% reduction in oxy and already I am cutting the lope down considerably. I think it will be about 40 mg loperamide today. I can feel some cramping in my gut but that's about all. And it's not bad. I did cold turkey from 60 mg/day oxy 2 years ago and I felt like I would die. This is fantastic compared to that. I hope to get my oxy use down to 10 or 15 mg/day and be off the lope in 2 weeks.
I am certainly not making any predictions though. I get my new rx for oxy in two days. We'll see if I can handle dealing with my pain and NOT using the pills when I have lots of them.

Also..... I post here in the hopes that someone else in my predicament can benefit from my experiences. I have found answers to many of life's little problems on the internet and this is my chance to give back. I know that many people read these things but do not post. What I write here is for them, not for those who would judge or berate someone in my position.
I really appreciate all of the kindness I have received from those like PokeMama and PainfulOne. I know that there are many others out there who are hoping the best for me.
My first thought whenever I log into BlueLight is that somebody who is desperately looking for answers or hoping to find hope might benefit from something written here. And maybe it will help me as well.

Alright man... I read about one sentence and that was enough for me.

There is too much dark energy here... I will continue exploring other parts of the forum that are not so related to drug addiction and withdrawal, as I am now personally clean. I will never return to this page. Consider my journey complete though, and a total success. My future is looking bright.

I have tried to help a lot of addicts in my personal life and ended up hurt. I can't really associate with drug addicts anymore, as we are no longer on the same page.

Thanks Squeaky. I post here for the same reason and if there is anyone I see around me that I can help; I try as hard as I can to help.

I also must manage chronic pain, dependence on opioid medication etc. so I can function as normal as is possible. It has been a long journey already for us and I would have thought I hit the jackpot by running across a thread like this one.
It sure would have helped. I know

The loperamide does work amazing doesn't it? I was wondering if combining it with some of my M.S Contin (like you did with your oxy) would be better than just running out and relying solely on the loperamide. I had wondered if the loperamide would kick the morphine off the brain receptions or compete or something that made it not work as well. It seems that combining a lower dosage of our regular medication with the loperamide works great. Plus you can really reduce the loperamide drastically after a few days and then taper off it as well. The loperamide does have a bad withdrawal so be careful with it but the withdrawal from it lacks the mental hell feeling and fuckery I hate the most. Physical symptoms from loperamide withdrawal were worse in the stomach area. No RLS.
But tapering will avoid any of that.

I like you have to find a way to function and am trying to also lower my dosage or at least hold where I am at. I am struggling with it.

How can someone be cocky enuf to put others down ?
And to call oneself "clean" while using a big fat cocktail of substances? Maybe it's a Top Of The World hallucination.

Oh well. I don't mean to add to the dark stuff.
Squeaky-- here's hoping.
Painful one -- I just dunno. I've really only used lope for IBS control and never as an aid during wd nor to complement or stretch bonafide pain meds.

I'm hearing too much lope consumption can drag your opiate tolerance thru the roof. Nobody wants that. Yikes

Thanks Squeaky. I post here for the same reason and if there is anyone I see around me that I can help; I try as hard as I can to help.

I also must manage chronic pain, dependence on opioid medication etc. so I can function as normal as is possible. It has been a long journey already for us and I would have thought I hit the jackpot by running across a thread like this one.
It sure would have helped. I know

The loperamide does work amazing doesn't it? I was wondering if combining it with some of my M.S Contin (like you did with your oxy) would be better than just running out and relying solely on the loperamide. I had wondered if the loperamide would kick the morphine off the brain receptions or compete or something that made it not work as well. It seems that combining a lower dosage of our regular medication with the loperamide works great. Plus you can really reduce the loperamide drastically after a few days and then taper off it as well. The loperamide does have a bad withdrawal so be careful with it but the withdrawal from it lacks the mental hell feeling and fuckery I hate the most. Physical symptoms from loperamide withdrawal were worse in the stomach area. No RLS.
But tapering will avoid any of that.

I like you have to find a way to function and am trying to also lower my dosage or at least hold where I am at. I am struggling with it.

Back in the days I combined 200mg loperamide with opium and it gave really nice nodding and strong euphoria. So it does work great with morphine.

Neo- I did notice an amplified effect at first-after 7.5mg oxy with around 40 or 60 mg lope. It seemed that the lope took around 12 hours to start affecting me, so I had 2 or 3 doses of 20 mg in me when I took a 7.5 mg oxy and it felt more like 30mg.

Thanks Neo. That is good to know that it does work when combined with morphine.

Thanks RunningFox. I have noticed it does raise your tolerance if used for more than a few days. Wise thinking there.

I'm glad it is helping you Squeaky. It sure does help me when I run into a problem.
Just use it sparingly and remember that it is long acting so you may be able to skip a day of dosage.
Taper it down quickly too. I hope this method is able to make your need to cut down in preparation for surgery more comfortable.
I wish you the best.

Yeah the side effects of the loperamide are more noticeable today. It us not something I want to be on for more than a few days.

Hello everyone! I have been viewing this site for a few weeks and feel like I've found my tribe so decided to join. The stories are very inspiring. I suffer from chronic pain and have been prescribed opiates for 17 years. My first doc lost license 8 years ago and my current doc was shut down by DEA last month. With the govt crackdown on opiates, I knew it was only a matter of time. I've decided to taper myself off instead of begging another doc and just use medical marijuana. I'm tired of being a slave to pills and they treat chronic pain patients like crap. I have been tapering for 3 wks, down to 42.5 from 90 MME/day. I feel mild withdrawals, which are worse right after drop. The physical aspect is manageable so far; the mental aspect has been hardest. I know the first half of taper is the easiest too so I'm a bit nervous jumping off. I seem to stabilize within 4-5 days. I plan to finish taper around end of year and jump off at around 5 MME/day as I have 2 wks vacation. I am using what I was able to procure in addition to what is left from my prescriptions. Opiates include Oxy IR 10 mg, MS Contin 15 mg and Methadone 5 mg. I also have 100 Lyrica 150 mg pills, 10 Librium pills and 5 clonidine patches and 8 clonidine 0.1 mg pills for when I jump off. I appreciate your insight and compassion. And hopefully I can help others with my story as well.
Mods, please let me know if you prefer me to start my own thread. I don't plan to become sober but want to get off opiates for harm reduction.
- SweetLeaf7

Hi Squeaky, Your experience has helped me. I'm close to your dose now and hope to taper off by end of year - we can do this!!
-SweetLeaf7

Hi Sweetleaf7,

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard. Good job on tapering down from 90 mg a day to 42.5 in three weeks! That is really good progress!
Well done. I think the medical marijuana will work. It will be interesting to see how this goes for you for many. I think a lot of people are considering this change. I was able to get ALOT of relief from my constant, deep bone searing pain with some medical grade sativa. I smoked half a joint and the pressure in my leg deflated like a bike tire.

Hearing about what has happened with your doctors is concerning. I hope all the chronic pain patients out there don't just get dropped with no help. I think that would be a disaster. Many would commit suicide. Don't underestimate pain my friends. It can and does kill if left untreated. There is only so many days and nights one can suffer constantly before something bad happens.

I am thinking a very slow wean would work for me. I am going to go as long as I possibly can between doses and take a small little bite out of each one of my pills. That way I at least won't have to resort to Loperamide (Imodium) for a few days each month.

Yeah the side effects of the loperamide are more noticeable today. It us not something I want to be on for more than a few days.

Exactly. Taper it down quickly. You can drop huge amounts and do just a few days taper.
I get some bad hot and cold flashes and stomach problems when coming off the lope.
It is hard and fast though. Just hang in there, it passes quickly.
The withdrawal from the lope doesn't start for about two days for me.
Just like it takes awhile to take hold, it also takes awhile to start feeling the withdrawal.

Exactly. Taper it down quickly. You can drop huge amounts and do just a few days taper.
I get some bad hot and cold flashes and stomach problems when coming off the lope.
It is hard and fast though. Just hang in there, it passes quickly.
The withdrawal from the lope doesn't start for about two days for me.
Just like it takes awhile to take hold, it also takes awhile to start feeling the withdrawal.

Painful One I love your support to others, you are doing a good thing. I had a cousin take his life over the summer.

I think it is great what everyone is doing on here by supporting one another. Don't give up guys / ladies. And if you feel off, go to the hospital, get help! There is nowhere to go but UP once you hit the bottom. I know there is tons of shame in addiction but so many who want to help you. There are trained med professionals who can help you taper too.

Sending love to you all <3

Please click on me & read my other posts if you are interested in my family members journey. I wrote in detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.