• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is anyone else feeling it?

Who needs to wait for a "shift of the ages" to make space for "a far better new" ? You can make it happen here and now. If you would not be so lazy, you would not have to wait for some false prophecy. (sorry for harsh words)

Who says I'm just being lazy waiting for some prophecy?

I believe in a consciousness shift but that you have to work for it. I don't think think us only being half way through yet sounds like a bad idea. The Age of Aquarius hasn't even really started yet.

I'm just wondering what state the world will be in at that point.

Who says I'm just being lazy waiting for some prophecy?

I believe in a consciousness shift but that you have to work for it. I don't think think us only being half way through yet sounds like a bad idea. The Age of Aquarius hasn't even really started yet.

I'm just wondering what state the world will be in at that point.

You predicted the shift to be perceptible in 2017. I'd say in 2017 (end I suppose) many military conflicts, civil wars will emerge/escalate and that this situation will be staged and preventable ultimately (perhaps not anymore). In fact it already begins. In the US (Trump), France (Le Pen), Germany (Petry), Hungary (Vona), Poland (Kaczynski), Holland (Wilders), England (Griffin), Austria (Strache) and more right wing parties/mindsets gain a lot of popularity. That can be explained to a high extend with the fact that the moderate predecessor parties failed epicly and exaggerated with the corruption perhaps a bit too much. At the same time migration waves of non-western ethnicity, that shall shatter the working classes of those countries, are financed to enter the borderless regions and provoke a conflict with the right-wing minded people there. The people in between will have little chance to deescalate the situation. A blueprint of what will happen is to be found in the middle east right now (Shia vs. Suni in the beginning, today the West+radical (pseudo-)Islamists vs. real Muslim people+allies).

That is my prediction (not talking out of my ass, but connected the dots based on facts) if there won't be 180 degrees turn in some of the people heads.

My question is : How a spiritual shift can handle this fucked up situation ? I don't want to brag, but I sit in front of a wall (today less regularly than in the past admittedly) for a potion of the daytime since 13 years and I never felt any other effect than INNER balance, INNER bliss and INNER energy centres (I'd say). Never saw or felt any light beings or epiphanies. Had a few encounters with formations, that seemed to be of demonic nature (some of them on psychedelic drugs, some not), but never met I any positive power, that provides information to me. The only thing I found is positive emptyness. Absence of deception, which indicates more stability and a lower likelihood of being manipulated, in my view.

I appreciate your calm communication style and want to apologize if my posts are too offensive. But your post with the "alien quote" without naming any source I also perceived as being quite offensive. ;) =D

Why is it so hard to understand that I don't mean you to take any of these predictions literally? I just post something if I find something of interest. You need to think for yourself, not rely on predictions.

When I started this thread it wasn't about any of that. I'd just noticed it was getting easier and easier to connect with the spiritual world and wondered if anyone else felt the same way. A year later and it's easier still, but this has just as much to do with your individual spiritual growth.

I believe there is a shift well under way, as we're entering the Age of Aquarius and a new golden age and this can't be stopped. I also believe whoever are in charge are well aware of this and just trying to create as much delay and confusion as possible. And that we might see some kind of disaster before the shift happens in a big way, unless it's gone too far for that.

Then name one easy practice to connect with the spiritual world.

And honestly. Who cares about the shift to a new age when billions of people have to suffer and die ? This age of the aquarius is already doomed to fail in the beginning. :eek:

There are many ways to connect with the spiritual world. Prayer, meditation, being in nature. or opening your psychic centers. I don't see the logic in the rest of your statements.

Why is the entrance of the age of aquarius something to look forward to, when billions of people have to suffer and cannot be rescued ?

Edit : You said it yourself. There might be some kind of disaster. This sucks !

Last edited:
the statistic evidence suggests otherwise though: less war, less terror, less crime, less poverty.

but apparantly, humans don't like good news

Yeah but climate change, pollution, overpopulation... Crime and poverty rates have decreased but we now have bigger problems which is what I was alluding to. I don't believe we are in some cosmic war. Its all down to mundane human nature.

Then name one easy practice to connect with the spiritual world.

And honestly. Who cares about the shift to a new age when billions of people have to suffer and die ? This age of the aquarius is already doomed to fail in the beginning. :eek:

Every generation thinks their time is the beginning of the new golden age. Then things tend to get even worse lol. But most people need things beyond themselves to believe in otherwise it's just too grim to stand. The new age begins IMO when the last human draws it's last breath.

Why is the entrance of the age of aquarius something to look forward to, when billions of people have to suffer and cannot be rescued ?

Edit : You said it yourself. There might be some kind of disaster. This sucks !

I think it's meant to be the beginning of the end of all of that. Too early to say it's doomed before it's really started. But I think the actual golden age is still a thousand years from now, it's just a transition period.

I appreciate optimistic minds. Just don't forget, that there is a physical world outside the spiritual realm, that can cause a lot of sorrow. Signs reveal, that the spiritual world cannot exclude anyone from the duty to find the right decisions in our plain, apathetic reality to rescue themselves and their fellows.

Last edited:
If anybody was particularly feeling it this past weekend, I found some astrology writing that explained the full moon is its significance very well, to not only myself but a couple other friends who in the thick of it with myself.maybe you felt it too.
http://www.mysticmamma.com/lunar-eclipse-full-moon-in-pisces-september-16th-2016/

Things are chilling out now, but I now find myself with a whole new set of feelings to work out.

If anybody was particularly feeling it this past weekend, I found some astrology writing that explained the full moon is its significance very well, to not only myself but a couple other friends who in the thick of it with myself.maybe you felt it too.
http://www.mysticmamma.com/lunar-eclipse-full-moon-in-pisces-september-16th-2016/

Things are chilling out now, but I now find myself with a whole new set of feelings to work out.
I found a similar article, a link from Spirit Science on their Facebook. The article said something about how the full moon was supposed to give way to the rise of emotions building up inside.

Before I knew this, I blew up at my father, blaming him for something that wasn't his fault.
The same day a friend came over and she mentioned that several bars around my city had fights break out. Now this could just be typical full moon behavior but I think a full moon in Pisces is particularly emotional.

All this was on the day of that full moon. I've definitely felt more or less emotional since then... not necessarily maudlin, but more empathetic... conjunct with my surroundings... in touch with my own emotional side of things.

The moon isn't exactly in Pisces though, is it? But I often get overly emotional, anxious and insomniac when the moon is full.

Yeah everyone's going to shit in terms of a grounded reality, thanks to the powerful elite trickling brainwashing and dumbing down masses.

I felt it quite strongly one night/morning.

Here's a picture of Sunrise, on that very morning. I stayed out on the beach all night. I just wrote a little bit more about it on another Thread.

Picture Link

I think it's getting easier to connect with the higher self and you can only sense these things through your higher self. You can't connect with the spiritual world through the ego. So you need to be able to "free" yourself to some extent, or none of these things will make any sense.

I think it's all about soul-integration, but we're all on different levels so we find it hard to agree on anything, and those who are locked in by the ego-matrix genuinely feel it's all there is.

Last edited:
Not to be the bearer of bad news, I have been feeling it for the last 2 years especially this year! This earth age is ending, with that people who are empty in mind and spirit they are the lost ones. They will become more violent, murderous and it is driving by fear. Fight or flight but there is no where to run. Except into our creators arms. if the world continues to deny the true God of Israel, they will be under Gods judgment. Rightly so, God is love and sweet peace but so many have trampled on His love.

I think you're right. Many are saying the higher energies flowing in are making negative energies more and more painful to hold onto and if you don't want to clear you will just get worse and worse. Something I have experience with, but I finally caved in and started to purify, which I strongly recommend everyone to do.