• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is anyone else feeling it?

^ it is very important to realize the difference between constructive criticism and personal attacks. My purpose as a moderator in this subforum is to enable civil and constructive debate. People should feel free to express their opinions, no matter how ridiculous or correct. But, on the same note, they should be open to criticism. If I proclaim that the Earth is flat, and am unable to provide convincing evidence for my case, then I should appreciate people telling me if I'm wrong. It doesn't mean anyone is attacking my persona, or hating on me.

Good post vortech. Recently talked with some intellectual guys about the flat-earth movement just as a thought experiment. They confirmed, that even my strongest pro-heliocentric argument - the earth's magnetic field - could be simulated on a circular plane likewise.

Even if you strongly believe in a theory : Declaring some alternative idea as stupid gibberish without delivering scientific evidence (including all of the ground work) to counter-proof it makes you look like a stupid cunt, that talks gibberish.

Back on topic, thanks for the reminder Kittycat5, yeah, I've been feeling a lot of strong shit the past week and a half. It is calming down thankfully because it was almost too much to handle. The intensity I feel may be been amplified because of the temporal alignment with the events at the Burning Man festival. Sounds crazy, believe if you want, but I literally 'tuned-in' to the collective consciousness of the festival attendees. Hundreds of my friends are burners, many have spent months out their working pre and/or post festival, and I have attended a couple times in addition to attendees countless regional BM events in the last decade, so it is kinda not surprising this happened, and I used dissociative drugs during that peak which may have enabled that non-local conduit to be made.
However, like kittycat said, drugs are not the ideal way to 'feel it'. It is a life-long pursuit to 'feel it' without mind-altering drugs. As Ziirp just mentioned, we may not need those tools before too long, due to whatever the he'll is happening on Earth, or in the rest of the solar system.
Drugs are often TOO INTENSE for me anymore, creating unintended ripples through the strong potential of human conscious to affect reality around them. This phenomenon of increasing energy and polarization, and paranormal/hyper dimensional whatever-the-fuck it is occurring may be because humans are for whatever reason increasingly realizing the power of their consciousness to do these things. Maybe the latent potential was always there and cosmic rays hitting the Earth are turning it on, maybe it is an emergent phenomenon resulting from the next phase of human evolution. Who knows?

Feedback?

I cannot comment, but I find it fascinating to read about those occurrences. Everything, that brings the people of all kinds together instead of tearing them apart is something to follow and encourage.

I've become very sensitive to my electro-magnetic field lately. Sometimes there is a current going out of one of my arms. Don't know if it's a meridian opening up or whatever. I also feel energy going up my spine when I do a back stretch doing yoga. That might be to do with kundalini, I guess.

But I'm especially sensitive to negative and positive energies in my field. Sometimes I can feel a lot of positive energy swirling around me. And blockages of negative energy come up to be released all the time. Sometimes there's a whole field of negative energy that needs to be embraced and dissolved. I've just gotten used to it.

At times I would love to believe in a meaningless world, perhaps that would take some of the pain away; the truth is though that meaninglessness would free me from the church I was raised in, but it ultimately tortured me more...

I don't necessarily believe in meaning as defined by something beyond ourselves, but I believe that meaning is as real as it is individual and as necessary as it is hard to accept. In a world that was truly meaningless I'd kill myself right now and it would be over, I'd be free from the pain of existence and thank the god I have a hard time believing in or denying....

I feel the world spinning faster and faster, do you? I see knowledge growing and corrupting and confusing and ruining; science was my god until meaning became more important. I do feel that with every year humanity needs meaning more as science chokes us out. Science is perhaps more important than anything else we study as humans, look at cancer treatment becoming more and more effective. This all being said we need meaning more than science, I hope when I do die that I am at peace and have been loved a bunch.

Idk I always get lost trying to communicate the significance of what I've been feeling recently as any description seems to be unable to truly do justice to the feeling itself....

I remember I'd never felt how eerie the ways of the everyday world were and how my interactions with the world seemed to have purpose. That was in 2010, I was 19 years old. I read the book ''The Celestine Prophecy" and i truly thought there was something to the message in the book about how everything has meaning. Then my life was torn to pieces by a number of things both my doing and... but more so things that were definitively out of my control. Control is an illusion, in my opinion, but certain choices I made that contributed to my downward spiral felt as though I could have done something different but simply chased the dragon instead knowing I would never catch it but wanting to so so bad that the compulsion to chase that beautiful reptile bird mammal, lolz, was something I seemingly could not shake regardless of effort or method. Flash forward to the present and I've begun to feel that eerie sense of meaning in everything again; yes, I'm on my psychiatric meds (Depakote, Propranolol, Gabapentin, low low dose zoloft 75mg daily at 190lbs, cogentin, a few vitamins, fish oil, Vyvanse) as prescribed and I'm essentially sober (perhaps minus prescribed oxycontin 20 mg 2x daily, which I have tolerance to... I don't get high, but some would disqualify my daytime sobriety claim for that even though I have two pinched nerves and significant nerve damage and pain), and 3 to 4 beers most nights. So yeah, I'm not chemically/biologically off my rocker at least in my mind and no one around me is accusing me of mania right now; my parents point it out immediately if they think I'm becoming, or am already entirely, manic. So I feel the world spinning faster and faster than I've ever experienced in my life and the rate of change is so profound it's almost invisible. (Sometimes the elephant in the room is so large you're underneath it and it's legs are so far away you can't see them because the elephant is so vast in perimeter, and the ceiling is entirely gray because the elephant is so large you think it's underbelly is the ceiling/sky. It's like standing under a table so large you cannot tell what it is for lack of perspective in terms of ability to see something at such a distance it's entirety is visible. Like looking at a stadium from an airplane, you see what the whole thing looks like and even how it fits with the landscape and city in which it resides. But when you are inside the stadium you cannot see how it fits into the landscape of the city in which it resides and thus is my experience with the rate at which our world is changing. As we change with it we forget how much has changed in the past 3 years compared to how much change the world went through in the first 15 years of my life. I'd say more has changed in the past 5 years than in the first 20 years of my life and that is a significant acceleration towards a future that is hard to predict given how much will likely change at least in terms of technology, which ultimately seems to affect everything (more significantly than the simple way that all things past and present affect all things present and future, of this I'm certain). I feel that the sheeple (people of sheep like following nature) are so engrossed in there smartphones that Facebook/Apps become/s more real than the ground on which their driving/walking. That is their prerogative, but they are not aware of what is happening. It's amazing how 300 years ago, I'd bet good money that, the average person was probably more aware of the changes in their locale (in technology, political climate, literal climate, etc....) and now in the present I feel as though people have no idea what's happening or that anything significant is happening at all. Sure they hear the music, but definitely not the lyrics. They see the high definition television fiction, but the relevance of the plot line to our current global (cultural/political/spiritual) climate is lost on them. Our eyes are wide open and all we see is the eye candy or hear the ear candy; but that stuff is so artificial I don't understand how one wouldn't get sick consuming only that for years on end or even a lifetime. I was once addicted to the artificial consumables of our culture and to a degree I still enjoy consuming those things for dessert a couple nights a week, but I need organic reading material, organic tv series designed to show us something about our world that we would have never been able to see unless a brilliant script writer/director/author spoon feeds us a perspective we didn't know was possible to use. I need relationships with people, I need honest news (facts and stats) not the misdirection of CNN/Fox/MSNBC, I need conversation that is stimulating and full of skepticism regarding what we think we know about life and the world we've nearly squandered, I need to have some validation regarding my questioning of the world (am I insane or is there some legitimacy to some conspiracy, are we being fed massive lies everyday by those who are in power, am I justified in thinking that the world as we think we know it is soon to be no more in the sense that change of such a magnitude and gravity will shatter most people's reality, I need truth (as truthful and sure of anything that a person can be) about what is actually happening in world (how things are happening/changing, why are these changes being driven by the powers that be or what changes are taking place that the powers that be are desperately trying to get ahold of, yet cannot, I want to know approximately when specific significant changes are likely to begin taking place and what impact they'll have on human daily life or on lifespan, I want to know where things will happen (location makes the difference between possibility to succeed and definitive failure of the same exercise/project/attempt at succeeding in an action to complete a goal that is less of a project in nature for lack mental capacity to recall this specific piece of terminology), I feel it because I chose to be aware instead of drowning out (with chemicals, media designed to be addictive, smartphones, Facebook, the lies we are fed by the powers that be, all this bullshit designed to take us away from the truth) my one chance to experience life in a meaningful way; distractions are not all bad by any means, but certain types of distractions or too many or constant distractions will suck the meaning out of life. I do not believe that meaning is necessarily "real", it may simply be an abstract concept... but for me developing ways to derive as much meaning as possible from life makes my life worth living sometimes when being aware of the world is too painful to sit with, without risking feeling like I don't want to be anymore or wishing I'd never come into existence at all. It's hard to have a clearer perspective of the world derived from being an analytical mind that happens to have been blessed with significant intelligence. It's lonely in pursuit of the truth, and the truth isn't fun, but in order for me to be able to feel the world breathe and sense the purpose and meaning of that which happens, metaphorically speaking primarily, I have to be aware of and able to accept the truth. I don't know if I've made a ton of sense to other people, it seems as though I may have rambled despite definitively communicating what I wanted to over the course of this post of significant magnitude.

I feel it though, things are happening, I don't know what it all means by any stretch, but changes will continue to happen faster and faster unless something of unparalleled magnitude changes life on earth to such a degree that we have to revert back to simpler ways of life due to elimination of technology or ability to use current and future technologies , requiring development of alternate unknown technological mechanisms of efficacy to accomplish these things we take for granted every day; electricity for one, radio waves, nanotech, nuclear tech, etc... It is likely to happen one day, but I don't think we are quite at the point where I'm ready to be declaring world war 3 is coming very soon/now and we ought to prepare for the worst and move to areas that have extraordinarily low population density and enough natural resources to live of the land; not there yet, but it could happen in our lifetimes or much sooner. This being said I fear dystopia is already becoming a thing. The news is bullshit, real issues get shoved under the bus, the internet is on it's way to being locked up to a certain degree, television is intended to be an opiate for the masses along with smartphones and video games, everyone with a smartphone or smart tv or computer can be monitored and is likely being monitored not as in another human is assigned to watch every humans activity but activity is being monitored analyzed and stored by intelligent computer programs. The future is here, but we are not privy to it in many ways per se.

I do not trust those who lead in this world. I do not trust our government in the United States. I don't trust the UN at fucking all. Perhaps the only people I really feel as though I can trust are grey hat computer hackers that do what they do for service to the citizens of the world; in terms of releasing honest information that was meant to be classified especially regarding social engineering and population control mechanics; yeah... governments have always done these things however it is less clear exactly to what degree population control is going on and what cultural elements have actually been mainstreamed for the purpose of population control rather than come to be the way of our world due to the desires of the population. Is TV desired by the people or is it a way to keep people distracted and lazy in terms of activism and pressuring the government to be what we the people want them to be. Look at our presidential candidates and tell me we have a good choice :( - at the least the main two, Johnson ain't bad but he can't win so fuck. Is pop music a construct of distraction and telling people how to think and approach life, telling people what is cool as opposed to being true art as artists comment on existence and the world around them. I believe many popular music artist and authors and tv writers are honestly entertaining us and helping themselves through the process of creation, but I have no doubt some of the entertainment is both designed to be addictive and government encouraged to develop a culture that is not focused on revolution or positive change but instead is designed to encourage the population into lazily consuming or partying or seeking out lots of casual sex because that's cool right? It definitely takes up time and energy and is very distracting in the sense people get relief from reality for a minute. I mean alcohol is still legal despite soooooo many problems because that keeps a population sedate. Pharmaceuticals are consumed by the ton and they seem to keep the population a little dopey and unconcerned about the status quo of our nation. hmmmm.... yeah..... I'm not entirely convinced of the things I'm writing, because no one really knows anything about anything, however there seems to be evidence supporting such ideas of how to keep a population sedated and the USA would happen to do a very effective job of such if the theories turned out to be actual methodology. I mean I have ideas about how I'd manage a restless discontented population if I had to. There are many effective ways to do such a thing and to be fair in the United States we consume in a way that eats our time and concentration on that which is happening at home and abroad. Binge TV, Pharmaceuticals, Police & Military, NSA FBI CIA, Drugs Drugs Drug problems galore aided by a failed war on drugs that tends to create more addiction/thus deaths/significant distraction and an unprotected border through which the chemicals flow like a river running up a mountain. Failed public school system that teaches data/facts/formulas/history that is questionable in my opinion; we do not teach how to think independently/or high level problem solving skills. (I went to one of the finer private high schools in the USA and we were taught how to think critically and independently and especially how to use questions to broaden our perspectives; the public schools ought be teaching how to think not just facts, because that is how to create a more productive and intelligent nation... yet we seem uninterested in a curriculum overhaul.

I'll shut up, I hope my beliefs didn't offend too many people or anyone at all. This is how awareness has shaped me and I don't expect my opinions to resonate with everyone or necessarily anyone. But it all ties back to my feelings/sensations of eerie changes and an unbelievable rate of change perhaps unprecedented in comparison to any other point in the history of the world which would make sense because we are using tech to progress tech and we don't need simply one brilliant mind such as Einstein or Aristotle to drive massive change by scientific or mathematical discoveries that require the luck of having one super genius with enough cultural influence to drive change on there own. So yeah, thanks for reading if you were interested, I've loved reading this thread and I'm thankful that I had time today to participate.

@Pharmacist it has taken me two breaks to get through your post so much is in there.

Yeah the world seems to be an anxious place currently. I've never seen so much random twaddle floating around trying to capture my attention either, then again we are advancing I hope.

Having a chat with co-workers after shift and the feelings seem pretty universal here. I work in a remote setting with people from all across North America so it's a small but diverse sample. General consensus is the world's a mess, money is about to tumble and where do we head?

I'm not sure who wrote it here and probably not in this thread but maybe we need to unimagine money and just live without it. One of my geeky co-workers said we should live like they do on star trek. While we laughed, but I'm just going to throw it out on BL. What if we just didn't keep imagining in money anymore but just kept on doing what we do?

It would be hard to find drugs cause dealers would have no incentive but if we just stopped using money what would really have to change?

Bankers would need jobs. Plus a few others. The 1% would have a lot on imaginary numbers, they could keep them.

Sports stars would have realistic careers quiting long before it got painful. TV would improve why make or act in a crap Show? Sure just like today we would have issues but after we thought long and hard on this we couldn't really tear it to pieces. Lazy people was the only issue and I think they are here now.

We had to add three working constructs to make our world idea work.

1. We needed a social government that is very decentralized and a central government that acted on the group desire of the population. This is a reverse from today when the population is thrust into the desires of the politician. We would have to accomplish this through social media. Assume it works.

2. We need a world without boarders hard to even imagine but yeah we need the zeitgeist moving forward resource model.

3. People imbrace the change (no huge war we just have a big money pit bond fire and roast some dogs)

should probably put this in a separate thread but for what it's worth I think we'd fix over half the problems on the planet overnight. The rest would take a bit more time. How do we get rid of money?

From what I've been able to pick up the biggest possibility might be some kind of hunger games scenario. If the economy crashes, and most of us will have to live through a rough struggle for survival, while the wealthy hire soldiers to protect them, etc.

Seems like what the establishment is expecting, but I really hope it won't come to pass. I just don't think I have the strength to go through something like that.

See number 3 In the small list, this can't work if we only 1/2 do it. Reality is only functioning on our imaginary belief in money, if we don't believe in imaginary money how can someone be wealthy? How do they hire soldiers? What is the soldier fighting for? Snacks or Ideals?

Sorry for the hijack Ninae

I assume they would have their own para-military unit brainwashed just for the purpose.

No, I don't know, I just hope God won't let it happen or it won't come to pass for some reason. Even though it would fit in with the prophecies of a time of human disasters before the world is restored. Sometimes I wonder if all the optimistic predictions are put there just to instill a sense of false safety so it will hit us even harder.

Keeping in theme with the evil nature of this world. I've just been through enough stress and don't think my body would be able to handle it, pure and simple. I worry more for my sister who has two young children.

Pharmacist, that is an Epic Top-Quality Rant. I think a lot of us are 'feeling it' like that or similarly. I also don't understand how some people survive so long on the shit we are being fed, and I'm talking about the food, the tap water, the 'news', the 'reality' TV, endless meaningless distraction, etc. Maybe not many people can survive it for long at least without becoming very sick or mentally imbalanced. There does seem to be a lot of people breaking down physically and mentally before their time. I will say, like so many before me, 'Moderation is Key' in navigating this mind-field, referring to anything that can become toxic (physical mental or spiritually) if not carefully 'dosed'. if we take in 'trace amounts of everything' as I say it, that might actually build up resistances/immunity, similar to the concept of vaccinations. On the other hand, its very hard to overdose on some real good Love and organic produce, so lets go wild on that.
Im already digressing. Pharmacist, I believe you are justified in feeling like the world as we know it is ending (good news for us, but maybe bad news for those artificial sweetener reality TV fox news Trumpies). Advice to help us get through the final chapter is the strength and immunity I just mentioned, on the physical mental and spiritual levels, a good sense of humor and a capacity to love. The empaths will have an even harder time, so if you are one make sure to have an equal amount of positive energy ready to push out the images of injustice, hypocrisy, suffering and all acts of APATHY. As the world becomes harder, apathy replaces love, accelerating the decline of humanity. Love is the strongest force to keep the bonds of life together. We need to make sure to hold onto that, don't succumb to the cold-heartedness if you become a victim of it. That is more reason to 'fight' back even harder with acts of kindness, compassion, love etc.

On a somewhat related topic, but different gear, I personally love the idea of moneyless society. It would even the power structure out right quick, but for as many positive effects, you are right to think it must be thought over very thoroughly, planned and executed very carefully. There are always unintended ripples from seemingly idealistic solutions. Like the Phamacist said,there is good reason to not trust the top level of the US and many other country's governments, branches such as NSA and CIA, the UN, WHO, not to mention the top levels of so many megaconglomorate media corporations and the corps controlling our food, water and energy infrastructures. Socializing the infrastructures I believe makes a lot of sense. We need to make them accountable, transparent, and eliminating the profit motive will help in many more ways than it could possibly hurt (but I'm sure capitalists will have plenty of counterargument for this idea)
Yourbaker, this is a powerful topic that does deserve its own thread, something along the lines of 'brainstorming radical solutions for systemic corruption, inequality, to prevent possibilities of "Hunger Games" scenarios, WW3, mass depopulation, corrosion of freedom and human rights'. LOL that title is obviously too long so Ill leave it up to you to present this idea in the way you know how.

Yes, we could have our own thread for that, it's kind of a different subject than the consciousness shift.

Some are even talking about how a system of bartering with "work units" will soon be installed as money is abandoned leaving those with money on an even playing field as us. Might seem ideal in some way but sounds kind of scary to me.

Someone could start that and call it The Hunger Games.

Last edited:
Oh you mean like 1929 ? Don't need SciFi-References for everything, when history provides it already. :p

"You have been born into this time to facilitate the shift of the ages. The shift of the ages is the shift from the Age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius.You have been moving through this shift for the past several decades. 2017 is considered the mid-point of this shift. As such, it will be a momentous year and the year that the old is eliminated and the way is made for you to step into a higher reality.

The time we have told you about that will reveal your true history, give you seemingly incredible advances in technology, eliminate much of your pollution in a relatively short time, and so much else we have shared, is upon you. We have also shared that there will be a great deal of upheaval in order to put all of this in place. There will be a massive purging of so much that does not serve planet Earth, humanity, and your sovereignty. Much will be eliminated and that will be quite a shake up for all of you, even though it means disposing of the old to make way for a far better new.

There will be those who resist the changes, who feel that they would rather die than let go of whatever or whomever they perceive that they are attached to. This is where your sovereignty comes in. You will know that you can withstand anything. You will know that you are here, at this time, for a reason and every one of you will know what that reason is by the time this process is complete."

Sort of . . . alien propaganda?

It does feel that the world is getting ready to go wrong. But, I fear its all humans (and a few horses too perhaps).

the statistic evidence suggests otherwise though: less war, less terror, less crime, less poverty.

but apparantly, humans don't like good news

Ninae where did you source that last long quote you posted, the 'alien properganda' from the sound of it. We can't be idle waiting for aliens to save us though. As the saying goes ' We are the ones we have been waiting for'. Maybe 'they' have already been working on this planet through us in some way, like people who 'channel' the quote you posted, through our dreams and intuition that guides us to make decisions that we would not have made otherwise. Reminds me of some Philip K. Dick novel like 'Valis' where the pink laser from outer space sends messages to the Protagonist. It has been a long time since I read it so forget a lot of the plot, but I have always loved his novels in the way he rides the line of psychosis-level imaginations

"You have been born into this time to facilitate the shift of the ages. The shift of the ages is the shift from the Age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius.You have been moving through this shift for the past several decades. 2017 is considered the mid-point of this shift. As such, it will be a momentous year and the year that the old is eliminated and the way is made for you to step into a higher reality.

The time we have told you about that will reveal your true history, give you seemingly incredible advances in technology, eliminate much of your pollution in a relatively short time, and so much else we have shared, is upon you. We have also shared that there will be a great deal of upheaval in order to put all of this in place. There will be a massive purging of so much that does not serve planet Earth, humanity, and your sovereignty. Much will be eliminated and that will be quite a shake up for all of you, even though it means disposing of the old to make way for a far better new.

There will be those who resist the changes, who feel that they would rather die than let go of whatever or whomever they perceive that they are attached to. This is where your sovereignty comes in. You will know that you can withstand anything. You will know that you are here, at this time, for a reason and every one of you will know what that reason is by the time this process is complete."

%) You talking about the allegedly upcoming "alien invasion" deception ? Or what is it exactly ?

Who needs to wait for a "shift of the ages" to make space for "a far better new" ? You can make it happen here and now. If you would not be so lazy, you would not have to wait for some false prophecy. (sorry for harsh words)