• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is anyone else feeling it?

Interesting interview about the alien presence underground for those interested in that kind of thing.

[video]https://youtu.be/YG8KAvWIrJE[/video]

Interesting. I would love it if the world turns out to be supernatural and "demon haunted". I truly hope it does. That's actually one of the things that got me really into psychedelics, when I glimpsed aspects of reality that were inexplicable (in a way). I loved the idea that reality was (is) a really complex, layered and unpredictable, almost magical theatre.

I am feeling a positive energy of late, and I think it is with increasing daylight/solar energy being received. My depression is lifting ever so slightly, hello there slightly-perplexing-but-maybe-not-as-bleakly-fucked-up-as-I-thought world. :)

I wonder if I am 'feeling it...'

Maybe you are. I felt the same way in May, I was on the beach every day soaking up the rays. Oh well, I'm going to hibernate for a while now.

But I think maybe Hades or something like that is real. At least starting to look that way.

Spring is the best season. In Melbourne, its really changeable though, sunny and then pissing down with rain... Very grey today, sitting in my car dissolving tablets. :)

Yea. He actually managed to talk about it without sounding completely unhinged. Makes a nice change.

Do you know he considers himself a 'walk in' ( he consciously allowed a Melchizedek consciousness to take on his body.

Melchiizedek consciousness is needed to annoint a 'prophet'. This is why a Bernard Perona (drunvalo's real name), allowed a melchizedek to incarnate into him, especially at this time.

Edit Prophet probably a strong term, in biblical times it would fit better. You could say a melchizedek consciousness is needed to bring through a specific type of human conscousness safely

Interesting. No, I haven't heard that. I need to look into him more.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-119117/TS-1123167.mp3

This was an interesting interview with a young priest and his view on all this stuff. He's really clued up about all sorts of stuff, not like a priest usually is.

And he has such a beautiful voice, so rich and full of love and spirit, it really moved me. I'm kind of into voices, or the vibrations coming through in someone's voice seems like it has a strong effect on me.

By the way, I agree about Manly P. Hall being a greater occultist (than Crowley). I bought The Secret Teachings of All Ages at an early age.

For some strange reason people think I don't know anything about occultism. I was even in the Rosicrucian order for a while. But that was in the early days.

By the way, I agree about Manly P. Hall being a greater occultist (than Crowley). I bought The Secret Teachings of All Ages at an early age.

Did I say that (honestly cant remember!)? I'm unsure how one would quantify that to be honest. I think it's true to say Hall is more accessible to the average lay person, and has a broader knowledge of all sorts of mystery traditions. Whether that makes him better I don't know.

That's a very good book, possibly his best.

Ninae said:
For some strange reason people think I don't know anything about occultism. I was even in the Rosicrucian order for a while. But that was in the early days.

I KNEW you were Illuminati 8o

If I my ask, why did you leave?

Ha ha, yeah, thats what my sister said too. I'm still a bit hazy how this all works... Well, a book is in order. I'll read it.

Your book looks impressive, Vortech, but it's really making me want to use. I'll look into it more later.

Ha, yeah it can be potent and provocative, I've realized this last week as I revisit the depths of it.

By the way, I started reading some more of Crowley. I'm reading his lectures on Yoga right now.

It's good, but seems very familiar to me at this point. Or is nothing really new to me at this point when I've been exposed to so much spiritual literature. So I'm not really getting that "A-ha" experience from it.

I also think it's very similar to the teachings of Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov. He was given the name Omraam by a great guru in India and breaks things down in a similar way. Just with a different attitude.

On the whole, I think it's very similar to what the great European mystery teachers taught. But that is probably because they drank from the same fount, so to speak, or it's a different branch of the same knowledge.

Crowley's outlook is very "ego" and doesn't sound like something that was inspired by the higher self, but he didn't exactly look like he was. I prefer The Aquarian Gospel and think Jesus was the highest teacher of occultism. Also because the energy that is transmittted is more important to me than the words themselves.

Last edited: