• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is anyone else feeling it?

Could you please elaborate on "higher energies" ? If you use that term you must have some imagination (or recollection) of its (meta)physical texture and behaviour. A common vocabulary is necessary to communicate, so I would really like to better understand, what "higher energies" describes. In order to have a base to research the stuff. Thanks.

Just a general term to refer to the increasing cosmic energies coming in through the sun for the last 50 years that are said to be at a high point now. I think it has to do with the end of Kali-Yuga and marks the beginning of the transition to a new golden age for humanity.

But I don't know if you can verify something like that with research. Peter Deunov had some things to say about it, and he was the real deal, or you can look in the Hindu traditions. Otherwise, what modern sources have to say about it will seem pretty random.

I'm not too hung up on the whole idea. I started the thread because I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing increased spiritual perception. So that is more of a side-subject, and of course very hard to do real "research" about. It's more of a theological issue. Hence, why it is in Spirituality & Philosophy.

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation, I don't know much about Hinduism, unfortunately. I only know, that this also has roots in the Vedic religion, which has some interesting texts and influenced all of the Eastern philosophies.

I'm not too hung up on the whole idea. I started the thread because I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing increased spiritual perception. So that is more of a side-subject, and of course very hard to do real "research" about. It's more of a theological issue. Hence, why it is in Spirituality & Philosophy.

Hmm, you already know, that what I experience is rather a decline of humanity and not increased spiritual activity. But I must admit, that I don't meet a lot of spiritual people lately. That might lead me to the impression, that there are only spiritually naive persons around, when in reality I just not meat them lately.

But personally I don't really feel a difference. The only notable thing is, that I research religious texts now, that I could not relate to before, because of them being too dogmatic. Now I am really interested in getting to know original versions of some 4000 years old heritage. But I see that more as a worldy need, because it is rather an intellectual thang than a spiritual one.

Another notable occurence was, that there have been a few weeks when I was convinced, that there was some demonic activity near me but this has completely stopped now.

To the Name of the Holy Cross..we are having a wavedash party here at my house..and everyone from every single region of space is elected...to take a seat..and watch the anchors fly..in and out of the cross we have october, the 5th..which is a bad day in my way, because Neo keeps sitting on me..in and out of the knot..of the common October..in and out of rape..in deed any mispellation must be by the need of Mustard...which is a wicked wedding ring..in and out of the causm for once and for All!

I have not noticed a general decline in Humanity as Ziirp mentioned, though I half agree. What I have observed since at least about the year 2000 is an increased polarity between, well...lots of things. Equality, especially financially is a big one, and with increasing polarity of ideologies, whether politically, socially, religiously, and many other examples. We witness this everywhere. Even the two 'primary' Political parties have been split in half this election cycle, when Bernie was pushed out of the race seemingly through corruption, and half (I hope if not more) of Republicans can't support Trump for one of a million reasons.

Technology 'promises' to bridge some of that polar rift as we continue to get third world countries universal Internet access. I think when the people realize the true power and potential of this technology, things are going to change, people are going to organize and govern themselves increasingly, regardless of how hard Corporate and Political Establishmens fight back. The good thing is that this 'third world war' will hopefully be fought not with bombs but with information and human connectivity.

Just my perspective.

[video]https://youtu.be/cvTfmjmyfXM[/video]

If you go to 27:00 it starts with an interesting speech about the dark side behind the New Age movement and the NWO. Most of which I've been suspecting for a while now.

I only think it has some value because it delivers some truths and good reminders and the way it's been mixed up with the consciousness-raising tradition. It has some good pointers, but you really need to study the classic wisdom teachers and belief-systems.

There are all kinds of indications, like Bailey/Blavatsky who founded Theosophy, which was kind of a precursor to the New Age movement, and also esteblished the Lucifer Trust (later changed to Lucis Trust). What amazes me is that the deception goes so deep and they seem to have all the bases covered (the dark hierarchy).

Last edited:
Re the video : Lucifer, Satan and Jesus are also just metaphorical concepts, that are misinterpreted by a lot of people and at the same time are abused (or rather were in the past, but apparently it still works today) by crooked ones in order to easier manipulate the kindhearted people. Yes there is some truth to be found in those concepts but when you let yourself get carried away by the person cults, you get lost rather quickly.

I am just writing this, because the lady in the video was obviously in a romantic relationship with Jesus Christ. She could not stop praising Christianity while associating Yoga with the "dark side", although the origins of Yoga are 300-500 years older than Christ. Is that the deception you wanted to talk about ?

Last edited:
I have not noticed a general decline in Humanity as Ziirp mentioned, though I half agree. What I have observed since at least about the year 2000 is an increased polarity between, well...lots of things. Equality, especially financially is a big one, and with increasing polarity of ideologies, whether politically, socially, religiously, and many other examples. We witness this everywhere. Even the two 'primary' Political parties have been split in half this election cycle, when Bernie was pushed out of the race seemingly through corruption, and half (I hope if not more) of Republicans can't support Trump for one of a million reasons.

Technology 'promises' to bridge some of that polar rift as we continue to get third world countries universal Internet access. I think when the people realize the true power and potential of this technology, things are going to change, people are going to organize and govern themselves increasingly, regardless of how hard Corporate and Political Establishmens fight back. The good thing is that this 'third world war' will hopefully be fought not with bombs but with information and human connectivity.

Just my perspective.

You mentioned an important aspect of the disempowerment of the common propaganda tools and tactics. In an ideal society every citizen (that has constant access to alternative media) would be pretty close to the truth by now. Unfortunately on the one hand the majority of people just don't care about what's going on outside of their yards and on the other hand there is so much entertainment/communication/disinformation media available now, that it still would require some effort to get as near to the truth as possible. The information is available, but it is hidden in a sea of bullshit.

There is so much granulized semiinformation available, that even if you have the time to research stuff autodidactically, it is still advisable to consult some experts for the topic of interest.

And even if you try to fight a non violent war, there will always be a bunch of people, who kill for money. (ATM this WW3 scenario is very unlikely to happen in 2016/17, there is "too much" balance of power to legitimize it, I hope).

Re the video : Lucifer, Satan and Jesus are also just metaphorical concepts, that are misinterpreted by a lot of people and at the same time are abused (or rather were in the past, but apparently it still works today) by crooked ones in order to easier manipulate the kindhearted people. Yes there is some truth to be found in those concepts but when you let yourself get carried away by the person cults, you get lost rather quickly.

I am just writing this, because the lady in the video was obviously in a romantic relationship with Jesus Christ. She could not stop praising Christianity while associating Yoga with the "dark side", although the origins of Yoga are 300-500 years older than Christ. Is that the deception you wanted to talk about ?

I don't agree they're just metaphorical figures. I think they're both very real beings working in our lives. I don't think she's right in condemning all of Eastern religion but she makes some good points. Unfortunately, the dark hierarchy working through New Age and encouraging anti-Christ sentiment is very real.

I've never had a strong relationship with Jesus, but I recognise him as an incarnation of the Christ, or the Son. The great cosmic being who's been given authority over this world and works as God's representative in this universe. And I think it would benefit everyone to humble themselves to and work with this energy.

In this world, the Christ principle is said to express itself the most strongly through the sun, and can be connected with sun worship. Think about the healing, uplifting, and life-giving effects of the sun. "Sun" "Son", kind of the same thing. It's Sonday, not Sunday, in my language and I think this is an expression of a deeper understanding of this truth.

http://with-omraam.com/blog/2015/11/06/christ-and-the-solar-religion/

http://with-omraam.com/blog/2015/02/07/jesus-cosmic-principle-christ/

Last edited:
I love this guy LOL. He looks so enlightened.

[video]https://youtu.be/7HbxdifVYTM[/video]

You could say so. His positive energy is a bit overwhelming. He looks self-realised.

Last edited:
What does "self realised" mean?

I am feeling bad sciatic nerve pain.

that infinite waters video was really great. I feel uplifted after watching it.

I only get to watch videos when I'm at my sisters or a friends house these days. Moved to a new place recently and don't have an internet landline yet (just my somewhat limited cellular data plan) so rarely watch videos people post unless there is enough of a summary or excitement about it to warrant me watching. So anyways, y'all got me intrigued enough to watch it. This guys is awesome. He gets it.

Yea, Infinite Waters rules, man. He actually does look self-realised.

Self-realisation means bringing through your higher Self, or learning to live from your Self rather than your ego, or little self. There was a channeled message from David Bowie after he died where they asked him if he had any advice to his fans, and he said, "To realise your self, that's what I did".

But I believe Bowie was into this kind of thing from he was very young. There's a story he first wanted to join a Tibetan monastery but the monk told him to go be a rock star in this life.

Becoming 'Self-realized' in Ralph's (infinite waters dude) own words is 'becoming the best version of yourself', a recurring phrase in many of his videos.

Yes, he dumbs it down quite a bit, but most people can't really handle the reality of it.